Looks don't matter

You got it all wrong. Of course looks have an effect and matter to an extent. That's basic biology. It's not the only thing that matters and looks can be worked around to an extent. A rich average dude who has status and is awesome to be around will get just as many women as a broke , handsome thug. Possibly even more.

When people say black pill isn't the answer, they just mean it's not as important as a lot of you say. That's all. It's not really an argument, you can see it for yourself. If you're on campus for example, look at all the "average" and "short" dudes with pretty women. It's constant. So yeah

You got it all wrong. Of course looks have an effect and matter to an extent. That's basic biology. It's not the only thing that matters and looks can be worked around to an extent. A rich average dude who has status and is awesome to be around will get just as many women as a broke , handsome thug. Possibly even more.

When people say black pill isn't the answer, they just mean it's not as important as a lot of you say. That's all. It's not really an argument, you can see it for yourself. If you're on campus for example, look at all the "average" and "short" dudes with pretty women. It's constant. So yeah
you are really dumb..

you are really dumb..
It's funny cause I'm right and you're wrong. You couldn't refute anything I say. Have fun stressing about not having hunter eyes or something while the funny smart dude next to you gets the things you admire

It's funny cause I'm right and you're wrong. You couldn't refute anything I say. Have fun stressing about not having hunter eyes or something while the funny smart dude next to you gets the things you admire
yeah I was right you are dumb and also retarded incel with low iq who can't understand sarcasm