Blackpills I have observed as a guy going through a glow up and bps I have observerd online

Rationalchrismaxxer

Rationalchrismaxxer

Iron
If you're htn, you can get lucky and an ltb or short mtb might like you
If you're chadlite mtbs might like you, htbs in rare occasions .

My theory is that everyone is a htn mentally (until something happens) but the outward appearance is different. If you're a stacylite foid you will like a chad. People being htn mentally is also a good explanation why very attractive girls sometimes still can get crush on or like an htn. This is a phenomenon we see again and again. For instance adriana lima, brooke shields and hernan drago. Nvm brooke shields is another topic for herself bc she was so brutally bluepilled bc of how much she got abused for her beauty that she just wanted a bluepill relationship but lets just look at hernan and adriana, they are both perfect examples of people who are htn mentally which is the reason they dated mtns (appeal wise).

In school I never really saw the blackpill not being true which is absolutely brutal. I went through a whole early life crisis bc how bs the blue pill was. I was bluepilled first, then decided there must be more to it and got redpilled which was a hard pill to swallow and over the course of half a year I became blackpilled because redpill theory was failing in real time. Redpill is just the introduction for blackpill jfl. It is a pill you swallow to be able to swallow another pill which is the blackpill. No self improvement will ever help if your looks arent on point, however redpill self improvement is still not all in vain just like a blackpiller might think, it is more like selfimprovement helps exponentionally the better you look. If you are below average or average, self improvement is basically useless. If you're a chadlite and doing redpill self improvement you are going to see good results in whatever your goal is. Thats why in my opinion you shouldn't give up on improving life through practices like routines and meditation.

finally coming to the school part
My mtn friend got a gf, she is ltn and kinda short for german standards.
I don't really rate myself but I got a girl who wants me, who is mtn but has a weird personality which is why I friendzone her on a regular basis jfl.
I know a ltn foid who has a crush on an htn ...

the brutallity keeps on going and its never foids liking someone on their lvl. Foids normally never have a crush on boys on their lvl but rather way higher unless they are stacylite or stacy. If she knows she can replace you with someone better she definitely will, the only way to protect yourself from this bs is to christianmaxx and marry a foid who sets god above you. And this is the blackpill rule you have to carry with you your entire life from now on.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, cyprian_tomaszewski, shalomnigga and 9 others
Stopped reading jfl. Chadlites are rare asf they can easily slay Stacie’s but ok

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, <6PSLcel, try2beme and 16 others

My theory is that everyone is a htn mentally (until something happens) but the outward appearance is different. If you're a stacylite foid you will like a chad. People being htn mentally is also a good explanation why very attractive girls sometimes still can get crush on or like an htn. This is a phenomenon we see again and again. For instance adriana lima, brooke shields and hernan drago. Nvm brooke shields is another topic for herself bc she was so brutally bluepilled bc of how much she got abused for her beauty that she just wanted a bluepill relationship but lets just look at hernan and adriana, they are both perfect examples of people who are htn mentally which is the reason they dated mtns (appeal wise).

In school I never really saw the blackpill not being true which is absolutely brutal. I went through a whole early life crisis bc how bs the blue pill was. I was bluepilled first, then decided there must be more to it and got redpilled which was a hard pill to swallow and over the course of half a year I became blackpilled because redpill theory was failing in real time. Redpill is just the introduction for blackpill jfl. It is a pill you swallow to be able to swallow another pill which is the blackpill. No self improvement will ever help if your looks arent on point, however redpill self improvement is still not all in vain just like a blackpiller might think, it is more like selfimprovement helps exponentionally the better you look. If you are below average or average, self improvement is basically useless. If you're a chadlite and doing redpill self improvement you are going to see good results in whatever your goal is. Thats why in my opinion you shouldn't give up on improving life through practices like routines and meditation.

I don't really rate myself but I got a girl who wants me, who is mtn but has a weird personality which is why I friendzone her on a regular basis jfl.

the brutallity keeps on going and its never foids liking someone on their lvl. Foids normally never have a crush on boys on their lvl but rather way higher unless they are stacylite or stacy. If she knows she can replace you with someone better she definitely will, the only way to protect yourself from this bs is to christianmaxx and marry a foid who sets god above you. And this is the blackpill rule you have to carry with you your entire life from now on.

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and socialcel
try the "notes" app next time, greycel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, edodalic29, 5.5psl and 2 others
Id say an MTN can get LTB and HTN HTB and so on

redpill self improvement is still not all in vain just like a blackpiller might think, it is more like selfimprovement helps exponentionally the better you look.
If you are below average or average, self improvement is basically useless
you shouldn't give up on improving life through practices like routines and meditation.
🤔

That part about everyone thinking that he is atleast HTN is so true man. I met hundrends of guys in my life and I have never heard anyone calling himself average or less. By the way, you really think that top 5% (chadlites/chads) fuck all of the HTBs+? I don't agree with that I think be 6/10+ and you can fuck all the bitches you want. Imo about 20-30% of guys are 6/10+.

I'm not new bro I have went through all the brutal stuff a while ago
the brutal stuff is wanting to spend time thinking and theorizing about the black pill - something you're currently on the path to.

no irl blackpill will hurt you nearly as much as you will hurt yourself by allowing your mind to dwell on these topics.

you will think you're understanding the world better, though a blackpilled lens but in reality you will go down a rabbithole of beliefs which are based off nothing but collective experience and half baked studies.

you will only realize this when you see your bluepilled friends getting further in life - making money, getting in relationships - while you sit and cope with terms like "betabuxxing" and "wageslaving".

i say this having interacted with plenty veterans of the psl space, it is shocking how they unironically hold beliefs that have no basis in reality because of some tinder experiment they once read in 2021.

the main truths of blackpill are very basic and you already know them, there is absolutely nothing to gain from giving them more thought, and you whole sanity to lose.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, greywind, incel194012940 and 11 others
the brutal stuff is wanting to spend time thinking and theorizing about the black pill - something you're currently on the path to.

no irl blackpill will hurt you nearly as much as you will hurt yourself by allowing your mind to dwell on these topics.

you will think you're understanding the world better, though a blackpilled lens but in reality you will go down a rabbithole of beliefs which are based off nothing but collective experience and half baked studies.

you will only realize this when you see your bluepilled friends getting further in life - making money, getting in relationships - while you sit and cope with terms like "betabuxxing" and "wageslaving".

i say this having interacted with plenty veterans of the psl space, it is shocking how they unironically hold beliefs that have no basis in reality because of some tinder experiment they once read in 2021.

the main truths of blackpill are very basic and you already know them, there is absolutely nothing to gain from giving them more thought, and you whole sanity to lose.
Good read. High IQ

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 32196

bookmarked
:Comfy:

well that hit hard

Stopped reading jfl. Chadlites are rare asf they can easily slay Stacie’s but ok
Hell even a htn can get a stacylite loool

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

What are those basic truths?

Actual fuckin brain rot.

this post was the most stupid, useless shit i ever read

Too real. Very well said.

I didn't read your post, but fucking hell if that's you in the avi. Brutal. God did me dirty, I should look like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back