BlackPillThread version of johnnydeep222 cope thread

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am 24 and fat asf, but when I was growing up, girls used to avoid me, because im a diabetic fat asshole McDonald slayer. A pretty girl would go out with a muscular tall chad. That is how it should be. It was common to see chad guys with attractive whores.

Then I went to college and experienced an explosion in online dating. Now most foids are overweight, because of hypergamy. Men are forced into inceldom for being ugly and fat like me, but i don't accept fat woman.

This is what online dating has done. Disgusting, i can't get girls being this fat subhuman that i am
Nature INTENDED for the man to have masc features, i don't, because i slay so much McDonald's that my bones get covered by round disgusting fat and oil. Nature INTENDED for the man to be more attractive. WOMEN are supposed to obsess about appearance to attract the tall muscular chad. What is happening in today's society goes against my Western retarded moron culture and i mad and don't accept, i don't accept woman rejecting my recessed bones, fat, unhealthy, full of oil subhuman body.

Thread made by your friend Johnnydeep222

Images 31

Last edited:
start roiding asap you'll be huuuuuge you will mog the bloatmaxx dude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227