Blacks are so violent meanwhile:

Carv

Carv

Banned

This happened earlier today in Goma, DR Congo the Genocide is still ongoing, several women were being killed, raped and tortured by arms men who are sponsored by the West in other to control the resources of Eastern Congo. The genocide continue in Congo every single day and people are dying in their numbers.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman, alriodai, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 11 others
True and it's funded by the west too

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Based fuck niggers

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Carv
What the fuck is this crying niglet doing on my screen get the fuck back to africa you ugly monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, brucewayne78 and Sprinkles
several women were being killed, raped and tortured

my reaction:

Bobby Shmurda Shmoney Dance GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and bloomercel
its always the bad white people like someone is putting the guns in their hand they are free to use it or not

I feel bad for the kids. He's traumatized for life.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Jova, gigell and 7 others
They mean like western blacks

>sponsored by the west

Not even surprised.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Jova, bloomercel and 3 others
What the fuck is this crying niglet doing on my screen get the fuck back to africa you ugly monkey
Jfl at your insecure ass nigga. Muh I'm so strong because I called a black kid crying for his dead mother a nigger. Look how high T I am. Useless basement dweller subhuman. Only women can be so unempathetic and cold. You are a disgrace.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, alriodai, Jova and 10 others
Jfl at your insecure ass nigga. Muh I'm so strong because I called a black kid crying for his dead mother a nigger. Look how high T I am. Useless basement dweller subhuman. Only women can be so unempathetic and cold. You are a disgrace.
LMAOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
This is a race war you bluepilled indian shitskin. Niggers want us dead and when they become the majority it won't be easy for whites, so these niglets can cry/squirm/vomit about losing their mothers night and day.

Fuck niggers.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, <6PSLcel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others

This happened earlier today in Goma, DR Congo the Genocide is still ongoing, several women were being killed, raped and tortured by arms men who are sponsored by the West in other to control the resources of Eastern Congo. The genocide continue in Congo every single day and people are dying in their numbers.

What's the problem niggers ain't human so 1 dead actually makes the world alot safer

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
This is a race war you bluepilled indian shitskin. Niggers want us dead and when they become the majority it won't be easy for whites, so these niglets can cry/squirm/vomit about losing their mothers night and day.

Fuck niggers.
Bro, africans don’t even know white people exist… let alone a little kid.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Jova and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, <6PSLcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
The situation in the Congo is tragic tbh

Apparently it’s America, Britain and France’s fault

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Carv and murdah
. Only women can be so unempathetic and cold. You are a disgrace.
actually women are empathic towards children and everyone else really besides post pubescent sub 8 men

• +1
actually women are empathic towards children and everyone else really besides post pubescent sub 8 men
lol people just make random things woman are legit made to have kids and stick by it.

a mother love is stronger

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jova, murdah and 1 other person
lol people just make random things woman are legit made to have kids and stick by it.

There’s a lot of users here who genuinely believe women are evil / the devils spawn JFL

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Eternal_ to name a few

• Hmm...
There is no salvation for niggaz, they weren't designed to make it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
There’s a lot of users here who genuinely believe women are evil / the devils spawn JFL

@PrinceLuenLeoncur is one of them
Hes evil cause hes christian? Stereotypical Mohammed.

Woman raised without proper love are evil

• +1
Reactions: Jova, yeeyeeslayer and murdah
Hes evil cause hes christian? Stereotypical Mohammed.
Read my post again nigger,

And try to muster up the power of all 63 IQ points as you reread

• JFL

Women are evil though, that’s exactly why they have little rights in islam lol

Ion care Nigga

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Carv and murdah

They hate sub HTN and ethnic men tho

• +1
Its cope to blame others or west. Its only to blame your own incompetency and your own people(black) who are willing to harm other black.

Its always threat from within or traitors of community that are the issue

• +1
Reactions: URL code
I went to summer camp in Switzerland and there were a lot of rich people and this fat guy from Congo was there

I thought Congo was only poor people

Its cope to blame others or west. Its only to blame your own incompetency and your own people(black) who are willing to harm other black.

yes external conditions are almost never the cause of collapse unless it's direct open warfare from a foreign power, it's always internal upheaval. the default state of the former colonies is exactly the way it would have been had no one intervened. ie, the american colonies have a hundred years of prosperity before civil war, and this is written into their constitution and fully intended by the founders. the philipines and other asian former colonies are doing ok. mexico is a shithole, most of south america is a shithole. meanwhile africa is ground zero for aids, kuru, cannibalism, famine, etc and all manner of other diseases and symptoms that come from a total lack of civilization.constant war, inability to keep water, electricity, and fuel running. this is africa in its default state. this isn't the result of muh white people outside of the fact that they drove all the white people out and thus depleted the most competent human resource available.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
In what way are they sponsored by the west? The US doesnt fund m23 rebels and they suspended military aid to Rwanda, as well as condemning their government.

• +1

>Black people killing other black people is the fault of the west, or something

• +1
this is why we should kill everyone in Israel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Carv
I mean they've been throwing rocks at each other for 100 000 years. Come back in a million and they'll still be doing the same. Never began for them.

Literally dont care nigga