Blacks are superior to every race

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Black people are the superior race being the tallest, strongest, biggest dick, on the planet.

You whites can cope with IQ all you want but i wanna see how far your 160iq is gonna get you in the ring with a 7'0 tall black dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 16369
Black women have the biggest asses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Iasacrko
Black people are the superior race being the tallest, strongest, biggest dick, on the planet.

You whites can cope with IQ all you want but i wanna see how far your 160iq is gonna get you in the ring with a 7'0 tall black dude.
True, black is superior and we need Africa to invade Europe and America

• Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko

Legit

i worsh

• +1
Europe and america and the west in general is ruined by fags and weak men American blacks are now being contaminated too more Africans should invade

• Love it
Reactions: Allandro
Jfl at niggers trying to take over shit with a spear and flinging rocks. You fuck with a NATO country you'll get your asses nuked blacker than the ace of spades.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, bedes, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Jfl at niggers trying to take over shit with a spear and flinging rocks. You fuck with a NATO country you'll get your asses nuked blacker than the ace of spades.
Cope, they have camels, don't underrate the power of cammels and long spears.

white brah realize they messed when they breed the strongest slave now these offspring are beating their ass and they also mess up creating the camera to film white women having interracial sex

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro
Yeah by white fags with unicorn avis

South Sudan, Haiti, Liberia, Somalia, Congo are all heaven on earth

• Love it
Europe and america and the west in general is ruined by fags and weak men American blacks are now being contaminated too more Africans should invade

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, blackcel and Bill Clinton was called a “black man” before, baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) man.

Cope how many 7’ niggas you see

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Least BBC worshipping looksmax user

981.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1