Blacks are the master race

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
Today i went to some high intensive cardio class since I'm starting to leanmaxx, the coaches were a Tyrone BBC and an urkel looking black youngster.

The class was made up of crackers, spics and chinks. Shit was good but intensive to the point everyone was tired as fuck at the end, i saw how the crackers were bout to faint and their faces looked pink-ish/ red-ish.

Meanwhile the coaches were literally chilling, everything was just a warmup to them.

And you're telling me Blacks are supposed to be the inferior race? Gtfo retard

@ElTruecel @Xtra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, thereallegend, ElTruecel and 6 others
Today i went to some high intensive cardio class since I'm starting to leanmaxx, the coaches were a Tyrone BBC and an urkel looking black youngster.

The class was made up of crackers, spics and chinks. Shit was good but intensive to the point everyone was tired as fuck at the end, i saw how the crackers were bout to faint and their faces looked pink-ish/ red-ish.

Meanwhile the coaches were literally chilling, everything was just a warmup to them.

And you're telling me Blacks are supposed to be the inferior race? Gtfo retard

@ElTruecel @Xtra
dont care retard niggers are subhuman braindead apes ur cuck fantasy wont convince me different, why tag me in this

superior athleticism halo, blacks are litreally unbeatable

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and try2beme
dont care retard niggers are subhuman braindead apes ur cuck fantasy wont convince me different, why tag me in this
You're just mad some Tyrone stole your Scottish oneitis

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and zan