blacks are the most incel race

why dont u go do it bro

if ur gonna get hot girls
I did for a faze and got hella matches off tinder, had dreads Jordan’s and the whole 9 yards. As soon as I cut them off and went back to being a square who wears generic clothing about 70% of the attention I got went away.

I did for a faze and got hella matches off tinder, had dreads Jordan’s and the whole 9 yards. As soon as I cut them off and went back to being a square who wears generic clothing about 70% of the attention I got went away.
cuz the dreads covered ur ugly face

• Woah
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Ok bro I’m not gonna argue View attachment 3185504
Your arguments suck and you legit just spew random shit from your ass lmfao. Also what do suicide rates have to do with anything whites have the highest lmfao?? :lul::lul: It’s a fact cumskins have the highest suicide rates maybe native Americans get higher

Your arguments suck and you legit just spew random shit from your ass lmfao. Also what do suicide rates have to do with anything whites have the highest lmfao?? :lul::lul: It’s a fact cumskins have the highest suicide rates maybe native Americans get higher
hello paki

can u tell me what is the race of the foid in my pfp

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
At the end of the day, this shit is subjective af because you gotta niggas here saying that being an Incel has nothing to do with sex just like libtard feminists claim when they feel a man is a "sexist."

At that point, "Incel" just becomes a throwaway phrase for any group of men you don't like with no actual meaning.

Dudes who dislike Black men while having homoerotic fantasies of shirtless Norwegian men with long Blonde hair are going to feel Blacks are the "most Incel" based on their personal feelings of Black men being the opposite of their own male beauty standards regardless of reality.

Neither White or Black men are the most "Incel" race. If you're a White or Black Incel past a certain age, you're basically a failure to your race statistically.

The only black incels are the ones who act white. If being white was a good thing, then acting white wouldn't lead to inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: swt
They have 6x the population and blacks have half there murder rate bro

They have 6x the population and blacks have half there murder rate bro
Bro cmon no way you aren’t trolling. The stat is per capita. Btw it’s still a higher murder rate than half despite only being 13% bro JFL enough with this cope. No reason to deny this stat in 2024.

PER CAPITA

Bro cmon no way you aren’t trolling. The stat is per capita. Btw it’s still a higher murder rate than half despite only being 13% bro JFL enough with this cope. No reason to deny this stat in 2024.

PER CAPITA
I meant suicide rate doesn’t matter bro blacks have 33.6 homicide per 100k globally

I meant suicide rate doesn’t matter bro blacks have 33.6 homicide per 100k globally
Yea that’s high as fuck lmfao