blacks have left really bad influence in the world

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
its sad af that these days i dont see girls get complimented with words such as "pretty" "gorgeous" "beautiful" etc but all i see is "damnn mama you fineeee af" "shawty you baddiee" "bitch you bad as hell" "baddest bitch on earth" "you ate gurrrl", what a low class faggots, they should all die in shoot out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Debetro, Costcosuperstore and 15 others
nobody says that

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and i hear voices
nobody says that
u have to be extremely non nt to to think that, try leaving your house or hanging around normies and you will see what im talking about

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and CarrotMaxxer
u have to be extremely non nt to to think that, try leaving your house or hanging around normies and you will see what im talking about
try leaving the hood you nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Bushman, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
im happily rotting in slums of balkan, suck my dick disrespectfully
nobody says any of the things you mentioned in southeastern europe, srsly think of a better larp next time

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, halloweed, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
bro would make up any lie to comfort his thoughts

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Ricky212 and datboijj
nobody says any of the things you mentioned in southeastern europe, srsly think of a better larp next time
nigga who tf said im talking about my region, jesus u are fucking another sub 80iq idiot

bro would make up any lie to comfort his thoughts
you have semetary as your pfp, i dont think you have any rights to take part in any converstaion ever tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
Girls hate being treated with respect anyways

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, noobs, try2beme and 1 other person
nigga who tf said im talking about my region, jesus u are fucking another sub 80iq idiot
>go outside
>who said im talking about people i meet outside
why are crakkkas so fucking slow

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, shalomnigga and shizuku11111
Even “highclass” women
not so sure about that, high class and smart stacies know their morals and their worth, so they will just get ick if you say things such as "damn bitch you bad af"

ayo fr fr fie ahh shih bih b on dat bussin time yahurme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, noobs and Lebron_James
not so sure about that, high class and smart stacies know their morals and their worth, so they will just get ick if you say things such as "damn bitch you bad af"
Women don’t have morals and if you’ve payed attention to their behaviour they see themselves as worthless when chads around they would get pumped and dumped by chad happily like whores

radicalrationalist

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and i hear voices
Women don’t have morals and if you’ve payed attention to their behaviour they see themselves as worthless when chads around they would get pumped and dumped by chad happily like whores
yeah its over for your retarded ass if you think world functions like that, you are far too gone son, i recommend suicide

Type shi

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and alriodai
its sad, people's perception of the world nowaday is chronically online brainrot
the average dude living a happy life doesn't even know 99% of the fake problems internet has made for autistic people like OP

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore and URL code
sematary mogs boyo
mogs what? all semetary listeners are dirty ugly stinky bastards who need to be thrown around and bullied until they commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: yen and try2beme
It’s always African Americans/blacks in London that do this shit. I have never seen and actual African that I don’t respect. They are usually sophisticated and respectable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212 and shizuku11111
It’s always African Americans/blacks in London that do this shit. I have never seen and actual African that I don’t respect. They are usually sophisticated and respectable
i agree

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
everyone is becoming a nigger , its non nt for me to wear my polos and linen its over

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
yeah its over for your retarded ass if you think world functions like that, you are far too gone son, i recommend suicide
Your just coping faggot I can tell you haven’t talked to any women if you still have that bluepilled look on them kill yourself fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
bs

she fine af, ohhh she a baddie

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and try2beme
Your just coping faggot I can tell you haven’t talked to any women if you still have that bluepilled look on them kill yourself fucking retard
how tf do u assume i have bluepilled look on them you fucking sub 80 iq subhuman i would fucking kill you if i ever saw you, you are fucking rotting in your dead mother's basement typing this like "muhh she fucked by chad" "muhh she suck chad dick" u fucking wester piece of rotten shit, you are your mother and father's biggest mistake nigga, end your life

mogs what? all semetary listeners are dirty ugly stinky bastards who need to be thrown around and bullied until they commit suicide
Can we set these cornballs on fire

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Can we set these cornballs on fire
they think they are so tough bro, and its always fake tough edgy white boys and bs like that, fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
how tf do u assume i have bluepilled look on them you fucking sub 80 iq subhuman i would fucking kill you if i ever saw you, you are fucking rotting in your dead mother's basement typing this like "muhh she fucked by chad" "muhh she suck chad dick" u fucking wester piece of rotten shit, you are your mother and father's biggest mistake nigga, end your life
The fuck do you mean rotting in my basement I go outside boyo just came back from tanning look at you getting all angry and defensive at reality you can’t handle it so you have to cope like a soy redditor id skin your fucking face off and girls would spit on you and laugh at your suffering

• JFL
Lol I like black people

• +1
Gandy listens to sematary take that back

ppl in north america say stuff like that

• Woah
Reactions: URL code
The fuck do you mean rotting in my basement I go outside boyo just came back from tanning look at you getting all angry and defensive at reality you can’t handle it so you have to cope like a soy redditor id skin your fucking face off and girls would spit on you and laugh at your suffering
you are here telling me stories that u came back from tanning LMAOOOOOO, you are so retarded bro, learn to larp better and then maybe i will believe you

you are here telling me stories that u came back from tanning LMAOOOOOO, you are so retarded bro, learn to larp better and then maybe i will believe you
If you genuinely believe tanning and going outside is something unbelievable and “larp” that’s all I need to know from your faggot cuck sissy ass

Average Tyrone game:Damn Shawty whats poppin witch yall feel me lets fuck fr feel me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and shizuku11111
If you genuinely believe tanning and going outside is something unbelievable and “larp” that’s all I need to know from your faggot cuck sissy ass
you are truly sub 80 iq, idgaf whether you have gone outside to tan or no, such a random story whether its made up or no to share, conclusion is, you are retarded

you are truly sub 80 iq, idgaf whether you have gone outside to tan or no, such a random story whether its made up or no to share, conclusion is, you are retarded
“Random” nigga are you mentally disabled you said I’m a “basement rotter” im outside a lot more then you are dumbass nigga doesn’t even know what he’s saying :lul::lul: