How to smell good as hell (GTFIH NOW)

AromaOfLucifer

AromaOfLucifer

Banned
Picture this. You see the most beautiful woman ever and you walk up to her and u get a whiff of her and she smells like hairy wet pigs. It will most likely turn you off (except a couple weird niggas), now you need to realize women are even more strict then men so if you are turned off by it imagine how much more a woman will be. Smell is important af and part of the biological process of choosing a mate just as looks are. Obviously looks are way more important but its important too. Imma teach u niggas how to smell good af everyday.

First you need to realize that when you smell bad. YOU WONT EVEN NOTICE IT. Trust me unless you smell absolutely extraordinarily bad you won't notice it, your body naturally is used to your musty odor.

1. Body hair
Smelling bad is a combination of sweat and bacteria, and what body hair does is it absorbs and traps the sweat. So it just collects more and more sweat and the odor and stench builds up. What you need to do is shave. You need to make sure you shave your armpits, armpit hair has really no benefit at all. Shaving balls is optional but you need to at least trim then (I use scissors jfl). Shaving chest hair is also optional but I would recommend. Don't shave leg hairs though or you will look like a faggot + leg hair doesn't even collect much if any sweat.

2. Get a scented shampoo
Scented shampoos are stronger than regular shampoos and will ensure your skin smells good. I recommend old spice
⭐
3. Wear antiperspirant
Deodorant is alright but antiperspirant is better. Deodorant covers away any mustiness and antiperspirant prevents mustiness by literally blocking your sweat glands and kill the bacteria that make you smell bad. Yes antiperspirant is essential stop wearing soyodorant

4. Actually shower
You can put on all the colognes and all the antiperspirants/deodorants if you don't shower it wont help. Antiperspirants only prevent the issue (to an extent) and deodorant and cologne only layer on a good smell over the bad smell. If you don't shower you will still smell bad either way

5. Wear clean clothes
Don't re-wear the same clothes every day. The only clothes acceptable to reuse is jeans or jacket. But even they need be rewashed after 3 uses. Wearing smelly clothes will make you smell even worse cause then the must is exposed to them directly

6. Use a nice fragrance (yes this does matter)
Here is the checklist for fragrances
- Must smell natural. If your shit smells like cardboard or axe body spray just throw it out
- Long lasting. Jfl if your buying cologne just to have to respray every 30 minutes
- Powerful
Recommendations: https://a.co/d/aN0cDoO (Lapidus Poru Homme $20) , https://a.co/d/fmFYVdF (Al Haramain $23), https://a.co/d/gTnbo8w (Armaf Club De Nuit $39)
Warning! Armaf Club De Nuit is extremely long lasting (days). I use Al Haramain but Lapidus Poru is fire too

Tips:
- Spraying cologne on skin makes the smell stronger but will make it last less. You can apply moisture to your skin to make it last even better
- If you spray on skin, spray behind your knees, wrists, and behind your ears.
- Dont let cologne be in sun. It will deteriorate over time

7. Wash your asshole
This is where the term "you smell like ass" comes from. The bacteria and shit inside your ass is probably just as bad if not worse than your actual scent. And if you don't clean it that's where you will start to develop skid marks and the smell will go through. Heres how to properly wash your ass

- Use a toilet paper to make sure there's no poo in there still.
- After washing the rest of your body, take the washcloth and dig in that mf
Nigga this doesn't mean just let water run down ya ass crack. You need to actively dig in that bitch.

- Go in circular motion (pause)
After you've done that put the washcloth in a washing machine. You need to have a rotation of washcloths.

It may feel weird the first time but I promise you you will smell 10x better when you do this and it will feel natural over time

8. Brush your teeth
Nobody wants to talk or kiss a nigga when you can smell what they ate for dinner last night. I also recommend mouthwash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, deepfuckingvalue, Mewton and 3 others
Picture this. You see the most beautiful woman ever and you walk up to her and u get a whiff of her and she smells like hairy wet pigs. It will most likely turn you off (except a couple weird niggas), now you need to realize women are even more strict then men so if you are turned off by it imagine how much more a woman will be. Smell is important af and part of the biological process of choosing a mate just as looks are. Obviously looks are way more important but its important too. Imma teach u niggas how to smell good af everyday.

First you need to realize that when you smell bad. YOU WONT EVEN NOTICE IT. Trust me unless you smell absolutely extraordinarily bad you won't notice it, your body naturally is used to your musty odor.

1. Body hair
Smelling bad is a combination of sweat and bacteria, and what body hair does is it absorbs and traps the sweat. So it just collects more and more sweat and the odor and stench builds up. What you need to do is shave. You need to make sure you shave your armpits, armpit hair has really no benefit at all. Shaving balls is optional but you need to at least trim then (I use scissors jfl). Shaving chest hair is also optional but I would recommend. Don't shave leg hairs though or you will look like a faggot + leg hair doesn't even collect much if any sweat.

2. Get a scented shampoo
Scented shampoos are stronger than regular shampoos and will ensure your skin smells good. I recommend old spice
⭐
3. Wear antiperspirant
Deodorant is alright but antiperspirant is better. Deodorant covers away any mustiness and antiperspirant prevents mustiness by literally blocking your sweat glands and kill the bacteria that make you smell bad. Yes antiperspirant is essential stop wearing soyodorant

4. Actually shower
You can put on all the colognes and all the antiperspirants/deodorants if you don't shower it wont help. Antiperspirants only prevent the issue (to an extent) and deodorant and cologne only layer on a good smell over the bad smell. If you don't shower you will still smell bad either way

5. Wear clean clothes
Don't re-wear the same clothes every day. The only clothes acceptable to reuse is jeans or jacket. But even they need be rewashed after 3 uses. Wearing smelly clothes will make you smell even worse cause then the must is exposed to them directly

- Must smell natural. If your shit smells like cardboard or axe body spray just throw it out
- Long lasting. Jfl if your buying cologne just to have to respray every 30 minutes
- Powerful
Recommendations: https://a.co/d/aN0cDoO (Lapidus Poru Homme $20) , https://a.co/d/fmFYVdF (Al Haramain $23), https://a.co/d/gTnbo8w (Armaf Club De Nuit $39)
Warning! Armaf Club De Nuit is extremely long lasting (days). I use Al Haramain but Lapidus Poru is fire too

Tips:
- Spraying cologne on skin makes the smell stronger but will make it last less. You can apply moisture to your skin to make it last even better

7. Wash your asshole
This is where the term "you smell like ass" comes from. The bacteria and shit inside your ass is probably just as bad if not worse than your actual scent. And if you don't clean it that's where you will start to develop skid marks and the smell will go through. Heres how to properly wash your ass

Nigga this doesn't mean just let water run down ya ass crack. You need to actively dig in that bitch.

After you've done that put the washcloth in a washing machine. You need to have a rotation of washcloths.

It may feel weird the first time but I promise you you will smell 10x better when you do this and it will feel natural over time
crazy how i didnt read a single molecule because fragrances are bullshit cope for ugly people.

face is law you tiktokcel go die

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, PickleTheSlayer, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
crazy how i didnt read a single molecule because fragrances are bullshit cope for ugly people.

ok dont do this and approach foids see how it goes for u. Also fragrances are probably the least important on this whole thing and even that I got a cheap alternative

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
this nigga really recommended old spice 2 in 1 and antiperspirant that has toxic aluminum in it. Go back to tiktok with this shit

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and lemonnz
shower
deodorant
fragrance
wash your clothes after every 2 uses

there you go i made the same thread just in 9 words and 1 nunmber

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Mewton, JoshuaG and 1 other person
this nigga really recommend old spice shampoo and antiperspirant that has toxic aluminum in it. Go back to tiktok with this shit
u retard stop believing the jewish cope. Aluminum exposures barely are toxic to humans assuming your kidneys are working fine. Also there's aluminum free antiperspirants

what a retard guide, you smell like what you eat

if you have a natural diet you will have a natural scent which already has natural pheromones and attracts women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and xuzky
shower
deodorant
fragrance
wash your clothes after every 2 uses

there you go i made the same thread just in 9 words and 1 nunmber
you forgot some of it. also for some niggas simply telling them isn't going to make them u low IQ nigger that's why I'm explaining why and how. and recommending certain ones. that's the point of the descriptions

1. Body hair

2. Get a scented shampoo
⭐
3. Wear antiperspirant

4. Actually shower

5. Wear clean clothes

- Powerful

Tips:

7. Wash your asshole

8. Brush your teeth
Nobody wants to talk or kiss a nigga when you can smell what they ate for dinner last night. I also recommend mouthwash
cope

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and v1nn13
ok dont do this and approach foids see how it goes for u. Also fragrances are probably the least important on this whole thing and even that I got a cheap alternative
dnrd u smelly fag

this is u rn thinking ur doing something

• JFL
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
I really needed this bro since I barely shower and once in school bc I was so sweaty bc of PE I could smell my own balls bro

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and AromaOfLucifer

1. Body hair

2. Get a scented shampoo
⭐
3. Wear antiperspirant

4. Actually shower

5. Wear clean clothes

- Powerful

Tips:

7. Wash your asshole

8. Brush your teeth
dont people bathe after they had shet ew

what a retard guide, you smell like what you eat

if you have a natural diet you will have a natural scent which already has natural pheromones and attracts women
u mustve failed science class or some shit. What you eat only alters the nutrient and mineral levels it has absolutely nothing to do with your direct smell

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
u mustve failed science class or some shit. What you eat only alters the nutrient and mineral levels it has absolutely nothing to do with your directly smell
then why do indians smell like curry, and when you eat junk food you smell bad/eat clean smell good

idk ur point because i didnt read ur coping
niggers like u are irrelevant to me atleast someone who has more than 3 brain cells can read and benefit from it

then why do indians smell like curry, and when you eat junk food you smell bad/eat clean smell good
Because the stain on clothes and shit or breathe from food. However your natural smell your body produces has nothing to do with what you eat

niggers like u are irrelevant to me atleast someone who has more than 3 brain cells can read and benefit from it
i was talking about the shit part

its always greycels that tells us water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep
its always greycels that tells us water is wet
If it was so water niggers wouldnt smell so bad. Even in this thread theres like 4 retards trying claiming basic fucking hygene is a cope 😂.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
If it was so water niggers wouldnt smell so bad. Even in this thread theres like 4 retards trying claiming basic fucking hygene is a cope 😂.
they smell bad because they dont care ,same with people which are fat

usseles thread

they smell bad because they dont care ,same with people which are fat

usseles thread
No? Some peoole dont know how to properly take care of themselves/hygeine. To some its just showering. To some they use bad deodorants, or none at all, to some they dont wash their ass. Theres some shit even i used to not know

• So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
No? Some peoole dont know how to properly take care of themselves/hygeine. To some its just showering. To some they use bad deodorants, or none at all, to some they dont wash their ass. Theres some shit even i used to not know
Groundbreaking discovery

nigga u prolly smell like baked ass

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer

jfl at u smelling like shit

• JFL
Reactions: AromaOfLucifer
Water thread. Nothing you said in particular is groundbreaking.

Also, this is kind of cope as most people know how to properly wash themselves. Wont help them find any women anymore than what they currently get, if that where you were going.

Theres a few bad points of advice here.

First, baking soda is better than deodorant. Instead of blocking the smell, it literally makes your ph so different bacteria cannot make you smell. Cost friendly also, and 10x better than any deodorant. Just remember it will make you pesperate so do not apply to genetalia area. Use anti sweat producs or babypowder for that. The next deal is makig sure you dont sweat, and body powder is ideal for this.

Scented shampoo is dumb. You admit that you need to wash off the dirt to not smell. So, it only makes sense to use the best cleaning shampoo. No 3 in ones. A strong castiline soap or medicated shampoo. Conditioner is optional. But if you really want your hair to smell good, put cologne on it. No amount of alcohol or products in quality cologne will damage your hair.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, Sny and silencio
Water thread. Nothing you said in particular is groundbreaking.

Also, this is kind of cope as most people know how to properly wash themselves. Wont help them find any women anymore than what they currently get, if that where you were going.

Theres a few bad points of advice here.

First, baking soda is better than deodorant. Instead of blocking the smell, it literally makes your ph so different bacteria cannot make you smell. Cost friendly also, and 10x better than any deodorant. Just remember it will make you pesperate so do not apply to genetalia area. Use anti sweat producs or babypowder for that. The next deal is makig sure you dont sweat, and body powder is ideal for this.

Scented shampoo is dumb. You admit that you need to wash off the dirt to not smell. So, it only makes sense to use the best cleaning shampoo. No 3 in ones. A strong castiline soap or medicated shampoo. Conditioner is optional. But if you really want your hair to smell good, put cologne on it. No amount of alcohol or products in quality cologne will damage your hair.
Just wear the cologne JFL, spray it on the neck like a normal guy

Just wear the cologne JFL, spray it on the neck like a normal guy
Was just highlighting a few points. Op made his post sound like he was giving life hacks.

But he was really just giving conventional advice. Essentially farming for engagement by repeating familiar repertoire people will recognize.

People often get positive and prolific engagement by giving conventional advice. It appeals to the conventional way of living. Its like the guru who tells you to work hard. Hes saying the most typical shit ever, but it works because people want to hear the most typical shit ever. Why? Because they are the most typical shits ever.

But this time he failed to target the right audience. This is because the people here are more likely to not operate with what's typical. Lifestyle differences. Essentially, conventional wisdom is vetted more hypercritically. Hence, why you notice immediately users here tell him to go back to shittock.

My response was simply for the sake of mogging his advice. He advised people to wear deodorant. Well, i learned about deodorant when i was 5, so i gave a better tip. He tried to tell people to use scented shampoo, well, i highlighted the flaw in that and gave better advice. In the process, i also suggested to others that he's a genetic failure that nobody should take serious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio