Blacks have unmoggable confidence

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
One thing I've consistently noticed among black people is they always have a lot of confidence and very high self esteem. It doesn't matter if the black is 5'5 Fresh of thr Boat Jamal or a 6'2 D1 athlete Tyrone. They always think they are the prize. The same is true for black women too. They don't care about the stats or anything. They always think they are the shit. Which is why blacks are so low inhib when it comes to approaching women. They dont care about getting rejected. They just shot their shots.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, oxymoron, mogger10 and 23 others
Cuz they weren't exposed to blackpilled or are just retarded to realize

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, yirma19, iblamechico and 6 others
They're low inhib asf and pull pretty well in clubs and stuff, and despite all the black jokes I make, I gotta give them respect for that

handshake GIF

also im dark asf myself so i could learn a thing or two myself

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
They are the most nt race after all.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, fuxkdakikez, try2beme and 1 other person
@moggathon @klip11 @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and sportsmogger
One thing I've consistently noticed among black people is they always have a lot of confidence and very high self esteem. It doesn't matter if the black is 5'5 Fresh of thr Boat Jamal or a 6'2 D1 athlete Tyrone. They always think they are the prize. The same is true for black women too. They don't care about the stats or anything. They always think they are the shit. Which is why blacks are so low inhib when it comes to approaching women. They dont care about getting rejected. They just shot their shots.
I legit think it's a racial difference. I remember reading a study about self esteem among teenagers and black teens were found to have the highest self esteem, white teens were in the middle and Asian teens had the lowest amount of self esteem. And it's not just teens, the same patterns have been found among all ages. Although by the elderly years, everyone is pretty much equal. So a 75 year old black man and a 75 year old white man have comparable self esteem.

I think one thing is that whites and Asians tend to think you have to accomplish something or have objective features before you can have high self esteem. Blacks just have high self esteem because they exist

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, borismonster, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. President, klip11 and Jason Voorhees
Its environment, blacks raised in white environments tend to be high inhib and non-nt urkels

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 9 others
Cuz they weren't exposed to blackpilled or are just retarded to realize
They're low inhib asf and pull pretty well in clubs and stuff, and despite all the black jokes I make, I gotta give them respect for that

handshake GIF

The reason why is because black brah possess the exaggerated swagger that other races don’t

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, aesthetic beauty, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, tyroneorkms, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Usually its because their stupid.

When your stupid you dont really think,you do more and care less

When you are even semi intelligent you overthink every situation and outcome.

Meanwhile a black guy will simply start a fight with another black guy without thinking about the consequences and die.

Its not just blacks obviously lots of other subhuman races assell

Blacks are litterally All brawns and no brain.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, oxymoron, mogger10 and 12 others
I legit think it's a racial difference. I remember reading a study about self esteem among teenagers and black teens were found to have the highest self esteem, white teens were in the middle and Asian teens had the lowest amount of self esteem. And it's not just teens, the same patterns have been found among all ages. Although by the elderly years, everyone is pretty much equal. So a 75 year old black man and a 75 year old white man have comparable self esteem.

I think one thing is that whites and Asians tend to think you have to accomplish something or have objective features before you can have high self esteem. Blacks just have high self esteem because they exist
it's because they are the least intelligent race and most easily exploited, in order to cope with their reality of being at the bottom and being dominated by others, they evolved to be extremely delusional. because only those with the highest level of self delusion could have been motivated to even breed in the first place, hence selecting for ever greater levels of delusion each successive generation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Av0nr, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Its low IQ/Low inhib imo

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Aloha what’s your opinion on this as a fellow black brother?

The black race are god's chosen people and they know it.

@Aloha what’s your opinion on this as a fellow black brother?
My fleshed out opinion?

It's true and helps some niggers slay but @IceBreaker0 is also right

Basically the nigger mindset is to think you're God's gift to humanity, or literally God as is the case with NOI

Black american communities are dogshit? It's always whites fault because blacks are perfect and can't do any wrong

Africa has little to show for itself civilizationally? Well black people secretly invented every civilization on earth #wewuz

I can see why nerdy high inhibition curries/ricecels might admire this. It probably helps for getting pussy via numbers game, but a total lack of self criticism doesn't help much for anything else lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, iblamechico, tyroneorkms and 4 others
Usually its because their stupid.

When your stupid you dont really think,you do more and care less

When you are even semi intelligent you overthink every situation and outcome.

Meanwhile a black guy will simply start a fight with another black guy without thinking about the consequences and die.

Its not just blacks obviously lots of other subhuman races assell

Blacks are litterally All brawns and no brain.
Shut the fuck up before I hurt you

• JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 43058 and IceBreaker0
This sounds all too good until you are actually around people like this who make everything worse with their incessant stupidity and prone to destruction behaviour. Blacks tend to be NT as stated and can at times be more pleasant to speak with than other races but generally speaking around most blacks never rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
My fleshed out opinion?

Basically the nigger mindset is to think you're God's gift to humanity, or literally God as is the case with NOI

Black american communities are dogshit? It's always whites fault because blacks are perfect and can't do any wrong

Africa has little to show for itself civilizationally? Well black people secretly invented every civilization on earth #wewuz

I can see why nerdy high inhibition curries/ricecels might admire this. It probably helps for getting pussy via numbers game, but a total lack of self criticism doesn't help much for anything else lol
Self hating ahhh nigga. We are descendants of Egyptians.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Kamui
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 43058, tyroneorkms and 2 others
This sounds all too good until you are actually around people like this who make everything worse with their incessant stupidity and prone to destruction behaviour. Blacks tend to be NT as stated and can at times be more pleasant to speak with than other races but generally speaking around most blacks never rest.
they're snakes. they are high E cheaters and snakes. never trusting one again.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
Too much cope in this thread. Claiming black people are retarded, but the ethnic group that that holds the most PhDs in the states are Nigerians.

Black people are very capable if they are motivated. I always hear stories about black men going to prison and then completely changing their life around through joining middle class.

The same can’t be said for white men in the same position

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and Deleted member 33136
Just a question yoh cannot grow any facial hair whatsoever? Not even on your chin or around your jaw ?
Hardly any and I remove whatever I could grow. Think it looks shitty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Hardly any and I remove whatever I could grow. Think it looks shitty
Idk I have facial hair and it bothers me cuz it grows quick
Where does yours grow ? Chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Chin and upper lip only really

I think Korean looksmaxxers really understand thay if you're not a beard mogger it's best to go entirely in the opposite direction and babyfacemax

• +1
If you buy wax pads and pull it out from the root it takes longer to grow back. That goes for body hair too

• +1
My fleshed out opinion?

Yeah, high inhib is useful for civilization building. High inhib causes anxiety, which causes you to think of the future. This is useful for solving problems before they happen or get out of control. But it absolutely sucks for getting sex.

Black guys think nothing of cold approaching and seem confident because of lack of anxiety.

White and Asian brahs will fret constantly "what if she doesn't like me" "what if other people are looking" "people will think I'm that creep on campus that harrasses women" "security might be called on me" "I'm only 5'8" "my gonial angle is shit" and so forth and so on. You're thinking about the future when you think those thoughts and that's where anxiety comes from. And then if you force yourself to approach, you seem nervous and anxious and women can read that and you make her feel anxious and nervous. Plus, women associate men being anxious with low social status, as a high social status man wouldn't be anxious about approaching a woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46979, Deleted member 33136 and Deleted member 21345
it's because they are the least intelligent race and most easily exploited, in order to cope with their reality of being at the bottom and being dominated by others, they evolved to be extremely delusional. because only those with the highest level of self delusion could have been motivated to even breed in the first place, hence selecting for ever greater levels of delusion each successive generation.
I read that in Africa, extraversion and low inhib was selected for because men who had those traits bred a whole lot more than men who didn't. Extraverted men were more likely to get out there and be motivated to find mates.

You're always safe around a group of Tyrones. We treat everyone with respect and dignity

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
They r too retarded for developing inhibition

It’s called being delusional
Black women do think they are at the top of the female SMV hierarchy. Believe me when I tell you, the most ghetto, tattooed, loud Shaniqua that's 250 pounds will genuinely think she's God's gift to men of all races. She will think she absolutely gigamogs a white or Asian Stacy. And she'll dress in the most tightest, revealing clothing. I've seen it countless times in my life.

handshake GIF

how dark?

You are black

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
If i dox you i will get banned, im too addicted to this website i wouldnt be able to handle it
there's nothing interesting to see

just ltn guy with ok bone structure

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back