Blacks have unmoggable confidence

Over for me, why do I have to be the only autistic black dude.
Brutal for you since blacks are stereotyped as being low-inhib nt moggers.

Too much cope in this thread. Claiming black people are retarded, but the ethnic group that that holds the most PhDs in the states are Nigerians.

Black people are very capable if they are motivated. I always hear stories about black men going to prison and then completely changing their life around through joining middle class.

The same can’t be said for white men in the same position
that's because only the highest iq nigerians are able to immigrate to america. the majority of nigerians believe in witchcraft

no one is saying blacks cannot be intelligent, especially if they were the beneficiaries of colonialism, white sperm, and evolved under more demanding evolutionary pressures, but the fact is the average black in the west has an iq of 85 and is therefore certifiably retarded. there's no getting around this

the reason you don't hear stories of white people turning their life round after prison is because the media doesn't care about white people who turn their life around. they want inspirational tales of dumbasses somehow making it. a white guy succeeding in spite of his upbringing is not newsworthy because it's the norm and completely expected. black people need billion dollars in programs, welfare, everything handed to them, highly motivated libtard idealist educators, and they are still failing in life

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Confirmation bias theory

Plus this nigga from india.. what blacks

Black women do think they are at the top of the female SMV hierarchy. Believe me when I tell you, the most ghetto, tattooed, loud Shaniqua that's 250 pounds will genuinely think she's God's gift to men of all races. She will think she absolutely gigamogs a white or Asian Stacy. And she'll dress in the most tightest, revealing clothing. I've seen it countless times in my life.
No wonder the species IQ is in 2 digits

Yeah, high inhib is useful for civilization building. High inhib causes anxiety, which causes you to think of the future. This is useful for solving problems before they happen or get out of control. But it absolutely sucks for getting sex.

Black guys think nothing of cold approaching and seem confident because of lack of anxiety.

White and Asian brahs will fret constantly "what if she doesn't like me" "what if other people are looking" "people will think I'm that creep on campus that harrasses women" "security might be called on me" "I'm only 5'8" "my gonial angle is shit" and so forth and so on. You're thinking about the future when you think those thoughts and that's where anxiety comes from. And then if you force yourself to approach, you seem nervous and anxious and women can read that and you make her feel anxious and nervous. Plus, women associate men being anxious with low social status, as a high social status man wouldn't be anxious about approaching a woman.
Arabs are the most balanced when it comes to this

They're low inhib enough to have high confidence with cold approaching white roasties
But also still have decent forward thinking abilities to maintain a culture

• +1
Reactions: klip11
that's because only the highest iq nigerians are able to immigrate to america. the majority of nigerians believe in witchcraft

no one is saying blacks cannot be intelligent, especially if they were the beneficiaries of colonialism, white sperm, and evolved under more demanding evolutionary pressures, but the fact is the average black in the west has an iq of 85 and is therefore certifiably retarded. there's no getting around this

the reason you don't hear stories of white people turning their life round after prison is because the media doesn't care about white people who turn their life around. they want inspirational tales of dumbasses somehow making it. a white guy succeeding in spite of his upbringing is not newsworthy because it's the norm and completely expected. black people need billion dollars in programs, welfare, everything handed to them, highly motivated libtard idealist educators, and they are still failing in life
I do not believe blacks are inherently less intelligent There are many African students who study at Chinese universities, and graduate top of their class, outperforming Chinese students in their own country. Many black students in European and American universities outperform white students. BTW, I am not talking about mixed-race people here, I am talking about 100% African people.

IQ is influenced by how you were raised. A well-educated black person who grew up middle class will have a higher IQ than an illiterate black gang member from the hood. Other factors that influence IQ are pollution, nutrition in the formative years, and the environment someone was raised in. For example, exposure to lead pollution has been proven to lower people's IQ.

Cuz they weren't exposed to blackpilled or are just retarded to realize
The ones who grew up with whites are probably very blackpilled. As the only ethnic in a white school i was

it's because they are the least intelligent race and most easily exploited, in order to cope with their reality of being at the bottom and being dominated by others, they evolved to be extremely delusional. because only those with the highest level of self delusion could have been motivated to even breed in the first place, hence selecting for ever greater levels of delusion each successive generation.
Muh women care about IQ, this is why Curries and Asians are high inhib

Usually its because their stupid.

When your stupid you dont really think,you do more and care less

When you are even semi intelligent you overthink every situation and outcome.

Meanwhile a black guy will simply start a fight with another black guy without thinking about the consequences and die.

Its not just blacks obviously lots of other subhuman races assell

Blacks are litterally All brawns and no brain.
I legit think it's a racial difference. I remember reading a study about self esteem among teenagers and black teens were found to have the highest self esteem, white teens were in the middle and Asian teens had the lowest amount of self esteem. And it's not just teens, the same patterns have been found among all ages. Although by the elderly years, everyone is pretty much equal. So a 75 year old black man and a 75 year old white man have comparable self esteem.

I think one thing is that whites and Asians tend to think you have to accomplish something or have objective features before you can have high self esteem. Blacks just have high self esteem because they exist
I see a pattern, i noticed a pattern.... asians have the higest iq, white have the 2nd highest iq and then....

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
The same reason apes (or just about any other animals) have 'unmoggable confidence'

It's not even remotely true. The people who leave the country probably have lower iq that the ones remaining. If you were smart, you would have no reason to leave, you'd be living good in nigeria. The people that crossed over, are looking to escape their medicore lives by falling for the american dream. They come here, raise their kids right and their kids end up engineers or doctors. The same can't be said for any european immigrant.

If given the same opporutunities, african americans outperform white people in the same spaces, you see this alot in middle class america.

Despite living the ghettos in the segregation era, the black community was on par with white communites. It was only until a certain president descided to flood every african american space with crack cocaine, it became as degenerate now.

Any history scholar would tell you the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Deleted member 33136
It's not even remotely true. The people who leave the country probably have lower iq that the ones remaining. If you were smart, you would have no reason to leave, you'd be living good in nigeria. The people that crossed over, are looking to escape their medicore lives by falling for the american dream. They come here, raise their kids right and their kids end up engineers or doctors. The same can't be said for any european immigrant.

If given the same opporutunities, african americans outperform white people in the same spaces, you see this alot in middle class america.

Despite living the ghettos in the segregation era, the black community was on par with white communites. It was only until a certain president descided to flood every african american space with crack cocaine, it became as degenerate now.

Any history scholar would tell you the same
Exactly 60 years out of slavery black schools had a 100+ iq
07A808CD 1762 4AC2 9580 913C19C5EB28

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back