Blacks in the USA have low SMV like Dravidians. Convince me otherwise.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
Youu fucking cocksuck bbc saying they're taking our women (whatever non-black race), etc.
Liars. Too much blacked.com for you!

What kinds of women go for blacks?

Black women with suboptimal personalities, sub HTB black women (HTB+ usually don't like black men), uglies and LTB from other races, women looking for one night stands, and ghetto women (regardless of race).
Everyone knows that black women are at the bottom in the USA so they're all low quality (unless behaved and HTB+)

So the black man inherently attracts trash.
This is all based on observation I've seen with blacks in dating.

Convince me that this isn't the case for the average black person.
Convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
The real trash is ashtrayneisha with 5 kids from all different dad's while her whole existence is being subsidized by the tax payer (white people)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and enchanted_elixir
Anecdotally speaking, I don't think niggers have low SMV

They do well in the dating market, but there's definitely a bunch of cucks and browncels who exaggerate their SMV because of agendas or fetish

Nevertheless, saying that they are on par with Indians is laughable :feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, iblamehumphrey, Costcosuperstore and 13 others
they have very low smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, nathan, WeiWei and 1 other person
@ReadBooksEveryday opinions on this take from Cody winters

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, ReadBooksEveryday, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Anecdotally speaking, I don't think niggers have low SMV

They do well in the dating market, but there's definitely a bunch of cucks and browncels who exaggerate their SMV because of agendas or fetish

Nevertheless, saying that they are on par with Indians is laughable :feelsgah:
Really :lul:
Blacks literally only have trash available at their hands.
Black women with suboptimal personalities, sub HTB black women (HTB+ usually don't like black men), uglies and LTB from other races, women looking for one night stands, and ghetto women (regardless of race).
and post wall roasties (of all races)

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Costcosuperstore
How are we even defining "SMV" here?

I feel like people lump RMV and SMV together too much which makes these conservations ambiguous.

The whole "all Black women are ugly so sex with them doesn't count" thing sounds like pure cope. Many BW look hot and fine af and the majority end up with BM.

Also, the whole "you're an Incel unless you ascend with a 20 year old Blonde GigaStacy" argument is moot too because even your average White dude can only dream of ascending with such a woman.

I'd say BM in America have the 3rd highest SMV after White and White Skinned Mixed(Latino, MENA, Biracial) men.

The average White man and woman in America is overweight so most of those fat White bitches you see actually end up with White men, not BM. In fact, I was just shopping at a Trader Joe's the other day and saw a number of tall White dudes with chunky looking White women. A lot of wigger White bitches date wigger White dudes too and you can see that with many Gen Z couples.

• +1
Reactions: Afro_Kang, DarkAscender, Staceymaxxing and 5 others
They have infinite SMV the fuck are you talking about?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, klip11, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Blacks literally only have trash available at their hands.
The average White man in America is 5'10, overweight, has Brownish hair/eyes, starts balding by their mid 30's, and makes $50,000-$60,000 yearly. They're not exactly scoring Stacies and models like that and that's why many online complain about Chad and Tinder ruining dating for them.

WM who aren't tall, rich, and handsome aren't getting the cream of the crop, hence why passport dating is gaining traction.
and post wall roasties (of all races)
Same can be said for White dudes too.

In fact, White dudes always complain about how there's too many simps with low standards among them.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How are we even defining "SMV" here?

I feel like people lump RMV and SMV together too much which makes these conservations ambiguous.

The whole "all Black women are ugly so sex with them doesn't count" thing sounds like pure cope. Many BW look hot and fine af and the majority end up with BM.

Also, the whole "you're an Incel unless you ascend with a 20 year old Blonde GigaStacy" argument is moot too because even your average White dude can only dream of ascending with such a woman.

I'd say BM in America have the 3rd highest SMV after White and White Skinned Mixed(Latino, MENA, Biracial) men.

The average White man and woman in America is overweight so most of those fat White bitches you see actually end up with White men, not BM. In fact, I was just shopping at a Trader Joe's the other day and saw a number of tall White dudes with chunky looking White women. A lot of wigger White bitches date wigger White dudes too and you can see that with many Gen Z couples.
saw a recent study that rated it whites and then asians but it excluded indians. The bottom part of your post just seems like cope though, like no shit something called per capita. Black women are all insanely obese so idk what you're tryna say.

• +1
saw a recent study that rated it whites and then asians but it excluded indians. The bottom part of your post just seems like cope though, like no shit something called per capita. Black women are all insanely obese so idk what you're tryna say.
any studies on indian smv?

Youu fucking cocksuck bbc saying they're taking our women, etc.

Everyone knows that black women are at the bottom in the USA so they're all low quality (unless behaved and HTB+)

Convince me otherwise.
Reality disagrees with you that’s all I need to say. You can cope all you want but curries are the only race that are truly fucked even gooks are Ok

• JFL
  • +1
any studies on indian smv?
idk about study fam but it's not lookin good for you guys ever since the indian street food vids, canada immigrants, and indians who sign up for western schools when they cant read english. Apu stereotype is crumbling.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
idk about study fam but it's not lookin good for you guys ever since the indian street food vids, canada immigrants, and indians who sign up for western schools when they cant read english. Apu stereotype is crumbling.

i dont live in canada

• +1
i dont live in canada
yeah but people will see it on social media and eventually ripple throughout the universe. Just geomaxx in the silicon valley or something.

• +1
Many BW are also slim, especially from Africa and middle class Black areas in the U.S.

Also, tons of White women and Latinas are obese/overweight in America too.

Hell, I live in a state where White women are slimmer than the average and I still see many who are fat af and built like Lena Dunham. I'm talking Gen Z White women too, not just older ones.

• +1
I think this forum is in denial over how many mediocre White Americans there are.

Ya'll probably are like women: only noticing the most attractive and high status White men and looking at who they date. Or falling back on stats to make WM seem like privileged GigaChads on average.

In reality, WM do have a generally higher SMV than others but it's still on a spectrum. Your average White dude usually ends up with an overweight plain Jane while making $50,000-65,000 yearly while having average looks/height.

The gap between White Chads and average Joe White men is arguably greater than the gap between average Joe White men and average Joe non-White men.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Costcosuperstore
this is cope, black men don't inherently attract trash, just that women dating them would seem as such

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
They have infinite SMV the fuck are you talking about?
Canadian Lol GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
The average White man in America is 5'10, overweight, has Brownish hair/eyes, starts balding by their mid 30's, and makes $50,000-$60,000 yearly. They're not exactly scoring Stacies and models like that and that's why many online complain about Chad and Tinder ruining dating for them.

WM who aren't tall, rich, and handsome aren't getting the cream of the crop, hence why passport dating is gaining traction.
I'm not talking about white men. Obviously what you've said is true.
I'm talking about black men. Their SMV is almost on the lowest end of the SMV hierarchy.

• +1
  • +1
black men still have higher smv than white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reality disagrees with you that’s all I need to say. You can cope all you want but curries are the only race that are truly fucked even gooks are Ok
East Asian > black if the gook isn't pure mongoloid + has dht in his viens.
Blacks basically low shudras, almost near the dalits (Dravidians and Abos) in the SMV hierarchy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Shit I need some users to back me up here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
I'm not talking about white men. Obviously what you've said is true.
I'm talking about black men. Their SMV is almost on the lowest end of the SMV hierarchy.
How are you even ranking this shit if White men are left out? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
@anthony111553 thoughts?

• +1
East Asian > black if the gook isn't pure mongoloid + has dht in his viens.
So basically Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Siberians, and Tajiks "mog" us then. Gotcha.
Blacks basically low shudras, almost near the dalits (Dravidians and Abos) in the SMV hierarchy.
Which types of "Blacks" are you talking about?

Afro-American? Afro-Caribbean? West African? East African? Afro-Latino? Half Blacks? All of the above?

• +1
How are you even ranking this shit if White men are left out? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm discussing black SMV, not white SMV.
I don't need to discuss other groups' smv since that's not what I am rating here.

• +1
  • +1
Austin dunham...

• +1
I'm discussing black SMV, not white SMV.
I don't need to discuss other groups' smv since that's not what I am rating here.
How can you determine it's "low" without having a group on the top?

• +1
I'll just leave this here. RIP Proud a Hole.

• JFL
Youu fucking cocksuck bbc saying they're taking our women, etc.

Convince me otherwise.
David Tua

• +1
Which types of "Blacks" are you talking about?

Afro-American? Afro-Caribbean? West African? East African? Afro-Latino? Half Blacks?
Anyone who predominantly (about 75% or more) phenotypically or genetically can trace their genotype or phenotype from here.

• +1
How can you determine it's "low" without having a group on the top?

• +1
Damn, he's very frustrated.
Yeah, that's what 50 years of rejection looks like. He lived around white trash and they love ethnics. This is scientifically provable but I haven't got the time to lump all the studies together. That's not to say a masculine tanned white thug can't get white trash.

Last edited:
  • +1
blacks are better than whites in america

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RunVerc, Costcosuperstore, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
Austin dunham...
Do you think any non-black group would accept Austin Dunham as their son in law?
Do you think any woman that isnt' black wants a LTR with a black dude, even if she did, do you think she'd feel ok doing that?

Obviously if you're on the west coast or in new york, that's different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RunVerc and Costcosuperstore
Yeah, that's what 50 years of rejection looks like. He lived around white trash and they love ethnics. This is scientifically provable but I haven't got the time to lump all the studies together. That's not to say a masculine tanned white thug can't get white trash.
You don't need to scientifically prove anything. I've came to the same conclusions through observation.

• +1
You don't need to scientifically prove anything. I've came to the same conclusions through observation.
Yeah, white trash foids seem to have a hard on for super dark skin. By the way, I'm referring to white trash who don't represent all white women.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and klip11