ED6F64AF F52E 4523 8EEE 909995F10F65

average mutt^^
09CE40B4 C981 4523 9DE8 D00CDDA61F1E

average white^^

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14905 and 6 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Baldingman1998 and n0rthface
@WannabeJock @gamma @n0rthface @cloUder

Thoughts on this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, gamma, n0rthface and 1 other person
Mutt maybe mog whites. But blacks certainly do not. Not even close
The average white looks like shit. blacks and mutts unironically are much more attractive on average

The average white looks like shit. blacks and mutts unironically are much more attractive on average
Doesn’t matter what you say. On tinder blacks are the least swiped

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Take the “black”pill

whites are the most feminine race you praise white autists who shoot up schools and get women for it. But blacks are naturally that low inhib :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Doesn’t matter what you say. On tinder blacks are the least swiped
Blacks dont need tinder, they just go up in work or irl. Only subhumans use tinder

Both look like shit compared to Polynesians
e11de6eb9647f887917c797ca6a3b9c8.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, lebanegro, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Both look like shit compared to Polynesians
e11de6eb9647f887917c797ca6a3b9c8.jpg
Polynesians are good looking, probably would mog blacks if they werent so fat all the time

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Whites are literally the worst race. They are the most autistic boring whitebread potato eating retards.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 8244
Blacks dont need tinder, they just go up in work or irl. Only subhumans use tinder
No they dont stop with this cuckold shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and n0rthface
Whites are literally the worst race. They are the most autistic boring whitebread potato eating retards.
This is just the truth tbh. Most robotic apart from asian, and it makes sense considering they were created from breeding with aspie neanderthals. The hominid neanderthal race that lived in succlusion but got bred out because they got cucked by bbc homo sapiens. The only reason whites are considered human is because they are coping. When in reality their genes will be inevitable bred out because of how aspie they are.

This is just the truth tbh. Most robotic apart from asian, and it makes sense considering they were created from breeding with aspie neanderthals. The hominid neanderthal race that lived in succlusion but got bred out because they got cucked by bbc homo sapiens. The only reason whites are considered human is because they are coping. When in reality their genes will be inevitable bred out because of how aspie they are.
Its even evidenced by this forum 90% of it is white or curry which is basically the same race at this point. While the 3 blacks that are here literally have the highest p/r ratios which shows how nt they are :lul::lul::lul:. What happened with neanderthals will happen with whites, its not some jewish conspiracy. Its just biology.

@WannabeJock @gamma @n0rthface @cloUder

Thoughts on this thread?
Literally the most mentally ill subhuman retard on this website.
in real life I would much rather be friends with a based Muslim like @masaka than be friends with a ugly dysgenic white faggot like OP.

honestly, I can’t wait until OP hangs himself. Hes made dozens of threads on the topic, maybe he should just get it over with and end his pathetic abomination life :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col, gamma, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
in real life I would much rather be friends with a based Muslim like @masaka than be friends with a ugly dysgenic white faggot like OP.

honestly, I can’t wait until OP hangs himself. Hes made dozens of threads on the topic, maybe he should just get it over with and end his pathetic abomination life :lul:
Cope im one of the most nt/ highest iq people here. Also im unmoggable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957
coon tier thread OP

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person

robot vanilla neanderthal. You so low iq to not understand that im bi. But also support nationalism and trump because im not a retard. But something doesnt click in your brain that because of my sexual orientation, it automatically makes me a liberal:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Because im a conservative dumb shit.

robot vanilla neanderthal. You so low iq to not understand that im bi. But also support nationalism and trump because im not a retard. But something doesnt click in your brain that because of my sexual orientation, it automatically makes me a liberal:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. Because im a conservative dumb shit.
> support Trump
> not a retard

Ironic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13787
Oh yeah like biden is any better? I cant just vote for some obscure third party. And biden is more chinese and jewish controlled then trump:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

also once again, dont play devils advocate. :lul::lul::lul:

Your so low IQ and politically illiterate to know that

1. modern Conservatism IS A FORM OF LIBERALISM
2. trump is a Right leaning liberal
3. there are forms of liberal Nationalism (I don’t even think you know what nationalism is anyway)

>sexual orientation

😂ur gay because you can’t get women, that’s why you choose to be a fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, WontStopNorwooding and hebbewem
Your so low IQ and politically illiterate to know that

1. modern Conservatism IS A FORM OF LIBERALISM
2. trump is a Right leaning liberal
3. there are forms of liberal Nationalism (I don’t even think you know what nationalism is anyway)

>sexual orientation
no winning here i guess you’ll just call me a liberal because im gay no matter what

ur gay because you can’t get women, that’s why you choose to be a fag
I been mentally ill since i was a kid fam. Also i would rather date guys then be with girls

Its even evidenced by this forum 90% of it is white or curry which is basically the same race at this point. While the 3 blacks that are here literally have the highest p/r ratios which shows how nt they are :lul::lul::lul:. What happened with neanderthals will happen with whites, its not some jewish conspiracy. Its just biology.
race traitor disgusting cuck retard you are

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
The white man is superior