• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, SidharthTheSlayer, Crisick and 11 others
that’s the last place i’m going if im an illegal

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, thvg, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I’m in Moldova I see one black person a day
Convert them to orthodoxy and make them leave their charismatic Pentecostal cult that them Africans love

All EO nations should forcibly convert African immagrints to EO and then send them back to Africa to spread it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, jordanbarrettjaw and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and murdah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer and gigell
Convert them to orthodoxy and make them leave their charismatic Pentecostal cult that them Africans love

All EO nations should forcibly convert African immagrints to EO and then send them back to Africa to spread it
See this is why I’m not a Christian anymore bud because the only race that likes it now are niggers no offense intended

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Who tf wants to go to a moldova

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 1 other person
so over for the world, all these subhumans are coming in everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and gigell
See this is why I’m not a Christian anymore bud because the only race that likes it now are niggers no offense intended
Low IQ :feelsuhh::feelstastyman: most whites are still Christian. The UK EDL Reform Rally was literally mainly white Christian’s and IT WAS MANY pushing back against immigration and Islam.

You know nothing off your race and culture you troglodyte. Christianity is a the culture of Europe, europe is nothing without Christianity. Christianity made your continent into what it is

Besdies 40% of blacks are Muslim so your point is retarded

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
Low IQ :feelsuhh::feelstastyman: most whites are still Christian. The UK EDL Reform Rally was literally mainly white Christian’s and IT WAS MANY pushing back against immigration and Islam.

You know nothing off your race and culture you troglodyte. Christianity is a the culture of Europe, europe is nothing without Christianity. Christianity made your continent into what it is

No bro, as a Christian you must stop caring about race. That’s what the Bible says, all are your brothers in Christ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No bro, as a Christian you must stop caring about race. That’s what the Bible says, all are your brothers in Christ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And no it fucking didn’t Europe progressed in spite of Christianity not because of it

Well you’re an atheist so what does race truly even mean? According to scientists we barely have any differences and if your an Gaythiest I’m going to assume your an rank impericist thefore remain true to your belief and accept that all are brothers and sisters under humanity according to Sceince

Then again why do you care? You’ll be dead soon and your little life won’t matter you are just star dust crying over stardust that looks different

Well you’re an atheist so what does race truly even mean? According to scientists we barely have any differences and if your an Gaythiest I’m going to assume your an rank impericist thefore remain true to your belief and accept that all are brothers and sisters under humanity according to Sceince

Then again why do you care? You’ll be dead soon and your little life won’t matter
Pov according to Jewish scientists race is just skin deep

News at 11 Jews lie about things 😱😱

Is that moggathons new acc?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pov according to Jewish scientists race is just skin deep

News at 11 Jews lie about things 😱😱
Prove I’m wrong as this is the held academic theory and opinion by every credible doctor. See the truth is YOU HATE THE TRUTH you left the faith because it told you the truth only for you to become an Gaytheist and ALSO BE TOLD THE TRUTH. How do you cope?

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Prove I’m wrong as this is the held academic theory and opinion by every credible doctor. See the truth is YOU HATE THE TRUTH you left the faith because it told you the truth only for you to become an Gaytheist and ALSO BE TOLD THE TRUTH. How do you cope?
What truth? The truth of some random Jewish hippie waving his hands in front of a blind guy and making him see? A virgin giving birth? GIVE ME A BREAK JFL

What truth? The truth of some random Jewish hippie waving his hands in front of a blind guy and making him see? A virgin giving birth? GIVE ME A BREAK JFL
Just as I’d tell you if you were still RC to listen to your pope, ima tell you this “Listen to your scientists you Monke”
You belive in evolution right? So your from Monke ooo ooo ahhhh ahhhhh lil Monke go listen to your scientists tell you how your part other Monke that bred with homo sapien Monke.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and cromagnon
Just as I’d tell you if you were still RC to listen to your pope, ima tell you this “Listen to your scientists you Monke”
You belive in evolution right? So your from Monke ooo ooo ahhhh ahhhhh lil Monke go listen to your scientists tell you how your part other Monke that bred with homo sapien Monke.
Why are you capitalizing the m in monke every time you say it?

I thought you were an Americancel

Why are you capitalizing the m in monke every time you say it?
auto, and it sounds funny, nouns have capitals. You are Monke? Atheists follow their scientists those are your cardinals and Pope. I bet you watch Dawkins the Monke extrodinare. Monke king Monke says alll Monke same all Monke strong all Monke

Scientists say we are all same race so listen to your new popes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and gigell
Most blacks aren’t Christians or they are fake Christians

Most blacks aren’t Christians or they are fake Christians
Even if i was a Christian I would not consider those creatures my “brother”

auto, and it sounds funny, nouns have capitals. You are Monke? Atheists follow their scientists those are your cardinals and Pope. I bet you watch Dawkins the Monke extrodinare. Monke king Monke says alll Monke same all Monke strong all Monke

Scientists say we are all same race so listen to your new popes
Atheism does not mean you have to blindly follow scientists :lul: christcuck iq swooping in again, that’s legit called scientism try again

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and cromagnon
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, PrinceLuenLeoncur and gigell
y’all mfs in moldova got bigger problems

• +1
Atheism does not mean you have to blindly follow scientists :lul: christcuck iq swooping in again, that’s legit called scientism try again
Listen to your new pope 😉 all credible scientist agree with me and not with you mr Monke you cannot claim to know more than them they have done all the work to prove this and science agrees that all races are one race the human race now stfu mr gayrhiest you fucked yourself hoping to be racist and ended up becoming an atheist that supports humans all being the same :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh the irony, you don’t have to follow them but then your worldview is retarded as your worldview is ignored even by other atheists. Like where do you think humans come from? You can’t answer this without positing atheistic arguments which align with what I have been saying :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Check mate

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Listen to your new pope 😉 all credible scientist agree with me and not with you mr Monke you cannot claim to know more than them they have done all the work to prove this and science agrees that all races are one race the human race now stfu mr gayrhiest you fucked yourself hoping to be racist and ended up becoming an atheist that supports humans all being the same :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh the irony, you don’t have to follow them but then your worldview is retarded as your worldview is ignored even by other atheists. Like where do you think humans come from? You can’t answer this without positing atheistic arguments which align with what I have been saying :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Check mate
Every time you reply I cage because it’s usually just incomprehensible slop

I hate niggers
I want to kill them
Simple as that

Every time you reply I cage because it’s usually just incomprehensible slop

I hate niggers
I want to kill them
Simple as
K… why? What causes you to hate others so much? I ain’t even upset just I feel sorry for you imagine going through life having blacks living rent free. You want to kill js but YOULL NEVER DO SHIT, your an insignificant little mouse if I saw you irl I’d smack the pink off your face. You are disappointing but you was Catholics so I’m not surprised that cult does breed mentally unstable wrecks

• +1
We’re coming bro. I’ll be personally showing up to your house so you better leave the door unlocked.

It happened here as well. 10yrs ago i wouldn't see black ppl almost never now there everywhere in the neighborhood im at.

• +1
K… why? What causes you to hate others so much? I ain’t even upset just I feel sorry for you imagine going through life having blacks living rent free. You want to kill js but YOULL NEVER DO SHIT, you’re an insignificant little mouse if I saw you irl I’d smack the pink off your face. You are disappointing but you was Catholics so I’m not surprised that cult does breed mentally unstable wrecks
Shut the fuck up faggot

I use emotional warfare against them irl

I bully this urkelcel since he’s physically weaker and a fucking nigger

Shut the fuck up faggot

I use emotional warfare against them irl

I bully this urkelcel since he’s physically weaker and a fucking nigger
You don’t bully shit. You’re a pussy and If I saw you you’d cower like a bitch whislt I prime you to be anally raped by Tyrone the prison convict. You don’t die emotinal warfare your a faggot, I’d murder you irl learn your place you stupid pinkskin remeber your life MEANS NOTHING Gaythiests never forget that I’d happily snuff you out of this world and send you to greet Satan

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
You don’t bully shit. You’re a pussy and If I saw you you’d cower like a bitch whislt I prime you to be anally raped by Tyrone the prison convict. You don’t die emotinal warfare your a faggot, I’d murder you irl learn your place you stupid pinkskin remeber your life MEANS NOTHING Gaythiests never forget that I’d happily snuff you out of this world and send you to greet Satan
Wait what you’re a nigger? Nevermind I am done speaking with you

when i was a kid seeing a black person was like seeing a unicorn that was the fun part living in the balkans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21