Blacks will always be bottom feeders

What's your routine and what changes have you made so far? I think you've posted more pics of yourself on here than all members combined.
Mewed, accutane every once in a while, iced my face, prp, RF microneedling, subcision, second time getting forehead Botox, tret every once in a while, sunscreen every morning before I go outside, moisturizer, go to beach in qatar for little tan, let hair grow out

That’s it really

Mewed, accutane every once in a while, iced my face, prp, RF microneedling, subcision, second time getting forehead Botox, tret every once in a while, sunscreen every morning before I go outside, moisturizer, go to beach in qatar for little tan, let hair grow out

That’s it really
Good for you that's outstanding. I went the all natural way for my acne instead of accutane so I consume whole food organic plant based foods online and mostly raw fruits and veggies. This was the only thing that finally got rid of my acne forever at 24 years of age.

What kind of sunscreens do you utilize? Since I'm all natural I highly reccomend organic oils like aragon oil and especially carrot seed oil (organic cold pressed extra virgin).

Honestly you don't really need to tan as you have the near perfect base level tan already.

Do you have a ice face mask?

I've used microneedling for 2 years now. I started from 0.25 mm to 1.0 mm. I no longer have acne scars and my pores have decreased down to invisible to the naked eye. This is by far the best thing I've used in my life for my skin. It's also increased facial hair as a side effect. I'm starting micro needling for my head now as a preventative measure.

Keep up the good work.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Just team up with the Satanic Jews. They will give you everything you want or desire just sign away your sould and they will indeed make you famous and give you fiat ponzi scheme currency. It's pretty simple if you want to sell out these days especially if you're black, even more so if you're a black female/trans left handed Jew. Once you sell out nobody all your dreams will come true. Be a good goy and accept the contract, just don't read the fine print.
I have a better plan..

Commit genocide on 80% of the black low IQ ghetto population & create our own Utopia

I have a better plan..

Commit genocide on 80% of the black low IQ ghetto population & create our own Utopia
So Blacks from Sudan and Chad will be the main survivors. Do blacks from white Nations count? Their blood has been mixed.

Wakanda forever idea I like it but you will have to actually hide yourself like the movie or the parasites will eventually find you again. Remember the Jews were the slave ship owners back in the day and now they own blacks but as owners of sports teams, producers, etc. That would be awesome if you could free yourselves but I don't see it ever happening as they're not tribal enough like the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
So Blacks from Sudan and Chad will be the main survivors. Do blacks from white Nations count? Their blood has been mixed.

Wakanda forever idea I like it but you will have to actually hide yourself like the movie or the parasites will eventually find you again. Remember the Jews were the slave ship owners back in the day and now they own blacks but as owners of sports teams, producers, etc. That would be awesome if you could free yourselves but I don't see it ever happening as they're not tribal enough like the Jews.
Blacks who are 100% subsaharian those who were mixed will be outcasted to fend for themselves.. same with blacks from white nations

Ideally we’d rebuild our own civilization & separate from the other nations

Blacks who are 100% subsaharian those who were mixed will be outcasted to fend for themselves.. same with blacks from white nations

Ideally we’d rebuild our own civilization & separate from the other nations
Alright, where will you go and how will you just dissapear so no Jews or group of people ever bother you?

White nations have Nukes.
Chinese have Nukes
Japanese have Nukes
Jews have Nukes
Indians have Nukes
Arabs have Nukes

Literally every other race other than blacks have nukes. The black race can be entirely destroyed if needed by other races.
The worlds biggest nuclear power literally had a black President for 8 years, elected him twice. Also has high ranking military officers that are black. Not too mention the fact that whites are becoming a minority in the U.S.

T

This is a really good point, non white ethnics are way more racist toward blacks, once america becomes majority hispanic, black americans are DONE. Let black people in south america, india, east asia, MENA etc... tell you about their expriences with racism/discrimation from the locals, it pales in comparison to anything in the WEST. The only reason whites are not as racist and demonic towards blacks as they used to be is because that kind of racism has been socially frowned upon, if you engaged in that shit your effectivley a social periah.

But these other races truly give no shit
No, it’s not, it’s all about your cultural and social environment.
Not too long ago whites were literally as you describe every other race against blacks (I mean, even worse as they enslaved them for hundreds of years) but as the culture and social environment regarding them changed, so did their behavior.

You cannot argue that whites are capable of changing their behavior/view and the other races are not when the former literally had millions of black slaves for centuries.

If anything, other ethnics have become somewhat more accepting of blacks especially if you compared it to say 30 years ago.

Alright, where will you go and how will you just dissapear so no Jews or group of people ever bother you?
Madagascar :feelshaha:

dance party dancing GIF