Blacks would still be living in tribes and being eaten by lions without white people.

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
If Europeans never colonized Africa they would still be living in tribes killing each other over tribal differences. So shouldn’t they really thank us for making them slaves and giving them the opportunity to live in civilized countries?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, toolateforme and rockndogs
is this how you cumskins cope?

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine, Mousei, LordNorwood and 2 others
tribe = chads faggot

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Joined Saturday at 10:44 PM

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If Europeans never colonized Africa they would still be living in tribes killing each other over tribal differences. So shouldn’t they really thank us for making them slaves and giving them the opportunity to live in civilized countries?

Incorrect another ignorant Morgan to boot the moors were the first founders of civilzation in their home region

Citations nigger do you speak it

EB7C3EBA 4433 46BD 863A 5C7FA4089A97

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Mansnob and Blackout.xl
look at this disrespectful trash @Playboypuertorican

Incorrect another ignorant Morgan to boot the moors were the first founders of civilzation in their home region

Why is it that all Muslim countries are fucking shit holes?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
This is very disgraceful indeed you coping cumskin @ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Songhai empire, Mali empire, Benin kingdom, etc. You’re acting as if Africans had no semblance of civilization before the Europeans (which is completely wrong).

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Songhai empire, Mali empire, Benin kingdom, etc. You’re acting as if Africans had no semblance of civilization before the Europeans (which is completely wrong).
This is very disgraceful indeed you coping cumskin @ChaddeusPeuterschmit
look at this disrespectful trash @Playboypuertorican

is this how you cumskins cope?
135C9C73 BDB5 4330 BA2A BD92CE62D563
AC70331A 96BA 47E3 BD6E EFE8DD740163

58F18FD4 9660 48AB BD37 9744612873CA
A2A4A0E4 32AE 4D61 B97F 8A4697991A7E
BDF97B8F C310 4AB9 A5B2 9C958DA393DC
D0CC0D6C 286C 47EE 8336 1A2F031A126B
BB69798D AE7F 4E92 B84F 05BD85B615BD

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, toolateforme, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
why are small dicked white dudes so pressed on proving kids born in a 3rd world country are less successful than them?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Effortless, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Cope if you think whites living today had anything to do with it, even the oldest White person today had nothing to do with racism/slavery.

I know you're being edgy but I hate people of whatever race who discuss things like this as if anyone alive had anything to do with things that happened 200+ years ago. Blacks who genuienly believe that they are more oppressed than ugly men need to hang themselves and White people who feel gulty about slavery need to jump in front of a train. If you can't think as an independent individual and act like an adult you don't deserve the right to vote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Petsmart
Bro niggers get triggered so easily jfl

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 4209 and Averagecel
good bait

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Mansnob and Averagecel
This is true, this is what the romans built in Africa 2,000 years ago

652CCBCC A039 4A90 B895 7AA9400612C4

Meanwhile Africa in 2019:
1DE61501 5469 4C0F ACA3 4F981BC6656B

People always defend Africa, just go to google earth to see the TRUE state of Africa :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Averagecel

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Blacks who genuinely believe that they are more oppressed than ugly men need to hang themselves and White people who feel guilty about slavery need to jump in front of a train. If you can't think as an independent individual and act like an adult you don't deserve the right to vote.

BASED greycel

Image result for the rock gif clap

Last edited:
why are small dicked white dudes so pressed on proving kids born in a 3rd world country are less successful than them?
How did you know that I have a small dick? I'm really insecure about my dick size, don't mention it again please.

my response to this thread: iopdasjfklnghbklvdnbklmnalvjknalkds

I miss the ‘We wuz Kangz’ memes from lookism

You’re extremely racist ngl

He's extremely low iq ngl pictures are not sources mother fucker provide the links to the sites and the bell curve has well been debunked.

The blacks are uncivilisedzed argument contradicts historical data in fact the moors civilized Europe at 1 point.

Also most the sources fucking is from the 1970s and 2000's in others the guy that made these claims needs better citations period

The bell curve has been debunked.

Pictures are not sources u need links to the origins.

3rd the very first empire was made by ethnic Ethiopians or blacks.

Jfl at fucking historical revionists history does not agree

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You’re extremely racist ngl
I was just trolling bro. I'm not racist.
He's extremely low iq ngl pictures are not sources mother fucker provide the links to the sites and the bell curve has well been debunked.

The blacks are uncivilisedzed argument contradicts historical data in fact the moors civilized Europe at 1 point.

Also most the sources fucking is from the 1970s and 2000's in others the guy that made these claims needs better citations period

The bell curve has been debunked.

Pictures are not sources u need links to the origins.

3rd the very first empire was made by ethnic Ethiopians or blacks.

Jfl at fucking historical revionists history does not agree
D9FF0A1C 6ED4 4F8A 8C7A D2BD16FDB2CB
314CD131 17CB 43B2 B88C 55F6EFB0866E

You are easily triggered. A single low-effort troll post made you write an autistic essay that I didn't even read.

Last edited:
Bro niggers get triggered so easily jfl
muh "wHiTe fRaGiLitY"

meanwhile they literally cry floods of tears if you say nigger or point out how far behind us their "civilisation" is.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Averagecel
muh "wHiTe fRaGiLitY"

meanwhile they literally cry floods of tears if you say nigger or point out how far behind us their "civilisation" is.

BRUH THE EGYPITIAHNS WERE BLACKU

View attachment 196603View attachment 196604

You are easily triggered. A single low-effort troll post made you write an autistic essay that I didn't even read.

Essay no counter arguments yes I can provide essays but this is a short 1

View attachment 196603View attachment 196604

Essay no counter arguments yes I can provide essays but this is a short 1

I wanna beat the fuck out of reptiles ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
"opportunity to live in civilized countries" - Yes, Agree.

"thank us for making them slaves" - What a fucking retard, no one wants to be a slave what ever your skin colour or where you're from.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Interesting

Yes, if outsiders wouldn't have influenced Africa, they'd probably still be living in tribal units, but is it a bad thing? People were happier when times were simpler. Imagine a typical life of a tribal man, he hunts 3 hours a day, he eats a good, tasty meal, hangs out with his bros, jokes around and has fun. By the nightfall he may stargaze with his woman, coom inside and go to sleep as a happy man. Sounds pretty damn good to be frank.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Yes, if outsiders wouldn't have influenced Africa, they'd probably still be living in tribal units, but is it a bad thing? People were happier when times were simpler. Imagine a typical life of a tribal man, he hunts 3 hours a day, he eats a good, tasty meal, hangs out with his bros, jokes around and has fun. By the nightfall he may stargaze with his woman, coom inside and go to sleep as a happy man. Sounds pretty damn good to be frank.
Unless you don't want a fever or any disease and they do some voodoo shit on you.

Unless you don't want a fever or any disease and they do some voodoo shit on you.
Diseases weren't so frequent in tribal times & stone age as people may think. I mean, how'd they spread? People lived in tribal units of 20-30 people and didn't really have so much contact with other tribes. If one tribe catched some serious disease, they'd just die and other tribes wouldn't get infected very easily. Nowadays when everyone is in contact and people live in massive, unhygienic cities in Africa, diseases and viruses can be very devastating and uncontrollable. Africa doesn't have a proper healthcare nowadays either so they still do that voodoo shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

They weren't blacks, they were arabs of umayyad caliphate.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
They weren't blacks, they were arabs of umayyad caliphate.

SMH you acting like their is 1 black race these people were ethnically African from the African regions and Muslims can be African

SMH you acting like their is 1 black race these people were ethnically African from the African regions and Muslims can be African
North Africans are arabs, not black. They're not ''ethnically African''. Iberia was conquered by arabs, there weren't probably a single black guy in the invasion since Islam simply hadn't really spread to black inhabited regions yet.

That objectively wrong even from your own example in fact the Arabs civilized a lot of the Europeans at 1 point i thought they were blacks cause of europeans making moors interchangeable with blacks but they were a mix of arab and berber most likely the persians the arabs or the chinese would have taken over the world the evidence shows which ever race has the most forward thinking ideas tend to succeed
I wanna beat the fuck out of reptiles ngl

Kill your self you utter disgrace to your own fucking race
North Africans are arabs, not black. They're not ''ethnically African''. Iberia was conquered by arabs, there weren't probably a single black guy in the invasion since Islam simply hadn't really spread to black inhabited regions yet.

This is what i got from some reasearch.

1 Your correct unfortunately however they were mixtures of arabs/berbers .
2 They were very dark skinned.
3 The term seems to be a later added by white racists to derogate peoples of other ethnicities.
4 the term was used interchangeable to mean those of African descant and african blacks.

So i guess i was wrong they weren't colloquially what you would frame as black skin color wise though they were black facially they were arab and present morrocans.

I also learned a few things the things that contributed the the western civilization has a lot to owe to other cultures and other races.

But yes you are correct unfortunately.

However i still have other counter examples ethiopians is a good 1 you cannot argue they weren't africans they to had empires the poin tof the original statement was to say race doesn't create good civilizations idea's do