Bleach is a suck anime, but goated at the same time

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
311
Reputation
209
Well, it’s not exactly bad, though the lack of logic and the way things were conveniently rigged in Ichigo’s favor during all his fights made me feel that way. However, the best aspects are the world-building, the power system, and the characters—each one has their own unique story. I really wish the author had provided more details about many of the characters, including Stark. In any case, this is the best character in the anime
da 🐐
72075
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Well, it’s not exactly bad, though the lack of logic and the way things were conveniently rigged in Ichigo’s favor during all his fights made me feel that way. However, the best aspects are the world-building, the power system, and the characters—each one has their own unique story. I really wish the author had provided more details about many of the characters, including Stark. In any case, this is the best character in the anime
da 🐐 View attachment 5711461
Bleach was good imo, honestly an interesting watch for me

I enjoyed the fan service in the anime aswell
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang
Bleach was good imo, honestly an interesting watch for me

I enjoyed the fan service in the anime aswell
fr I remember finishing the Arrancar arc in 5 days because I was so eager to see Aizen fight, which caused me insomnia jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
16
Views
63
Sett
Sett
Z
Replies
6
Views
92
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
revivles
Replies
3
Views
15
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
j1gga
Replies
5
Views
49
j1gga
j1gga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top