BLOAT DOES NOT EXIST

recessedchincell

recessedchincell

Silver
I have wanted to make this post for a long ass time, but I've been lazy asf.

First of all, bloat does not exist unless you are fat.
No shit right?
Well, I've seen a lot of new tiktokcels saying they need to debloat and no, you do not.

If you're chubby / a lot of face fat, you're a boneless CUCK. You need to start taking drugs, like K2 and D3 together if you're in puberty,
and if you're over 18, then jfl

I'm boneless, but I'm coping cos my dad looked like me when he was my age and now his cheekbones are massive. I'm gonna get a palate expander since it's narrow as fuck. Hopefully, it will push my cheekbones out and give more under-eye support.

It also applies to if you look young, but you aren't especially low T (average height, etc.) Go to the gym to increase testosterone, do sports, etc..

This shit should be fucking obvious, but I always get confused when these new niggers say they wanna debloat. Eating bananas won't do shit

Of course, debloating does work, but very little. The main problem is having no bones niggasssss

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Mosh12
Faggot the fact 80% of ur essay is written in black (therefore blending into any sane persons background that uses dark mode like the site should be used with)

Nobody gonna squint to read it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, mewingmaxxer, greywind and 31 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: mike21, lowiqNormie and GabachoCopium
Screenshot 20240107 024823

My honest reaction to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, greywind, Newday*V3 and 11 others
Bloat makes a massive difference to my face and from ratings on here I'm pretty sure I'm not boneless

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Zenis, datboijj and 7 others

No shit right?
Well, I've seen a lot of new tiktokcels saying they need to debloat and no, you do not.

If you're chubby / a lot of face fat, you're a boneless CUCK. You need to start taking drugs, like K2 and D3 together if you're in puberty,

I'm boneless, but I'm coping cos my dad looked like me when he was my age and now his cheekbones are massive. I'm gonna get a palate expander since it's narrow as fuck. Hopefully, it will push my cheekbones out and give more under-eye support.

It also applies to if you look young, but you aren't especially low T (average height, etc.) Go to the gym to increase testosterone, do sports, etc..

This shit should be fucking obvious, but I always get confused when these new niggers say they wanna debloat. Eating bananas won't do shit

Of course, debloating does work, but very little. The main problem is having no bones niggasssss
water retention does exist. what are you talking about. wtf is this post even bro, mods delete this shit

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Zenis, datboijj and 3 others
cant read u missed a part

water retention does exist. what are you talking about. wtf is this post even bro, mods delete this shit
niggaaa read it properly
debloating does work
for those rlly cubby guys, its probs cos theyre boneless

No one is reading this shit you subhuman bloat king

• +1
Reactions: mike21
can none of yall read properly?

Bloat makes a massive difference to my face and from ratings on here I'm pretty sure I'm not boneless
omg bruh can u read my post properly
i said debloating does work
for really chubby people, they're boneless

omg bruh can u read my post properly
i said debloating does work
for really chubby people, they're boneless
If everyone is having trouble understanding your post, maybe the problem is the way you articulate yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
cope. im not boneless i have good zygos good jaw yet bloat still affect me a lot.

Water retention and bloat are obviously real you spastic

I'm gonna say this once and for all,
I am sorry if I offended anyone
But what I meant was, YES, BLOAT AND WATER RETENTION DO EXIST
HOWEVER, IF you are let's say quite skinny, and yet your 'face fat' does not match the rest of your body and you look like a chipmunk, you are boneless. Bloat is real,

I was talking about REALLY chubby people.

Sorry again to all of those that misunderstood @delonregen @Detective @jackb0y @lookism

You guys don't believe this because you aren't boneless
And that's okay

No shit right?

DNR RETARD TITLE

Retarded greycel

Bloat is for people who don’t know what self improvement is

• +1
Reactions: recessedchincell
Bloat exists retard

• +1
Reactions: mike21

No shit right?

Garbage thread, delete your account and rope immediately, never even began for retards
Istg if this nigger calls barrett boneless

Attachments

• 8005142-6543801-image-m-78_1546313234553.jpg
    8005142-6543801-image-m-78_1546313234553.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mike21 and Deleted member 50511
View attachment 2659326

shit rep ratio, greycel, foid pfp, truly subhuman forum poster
tf is ur problem nigga
its obv u spend more time on this forum than me cos ur fucking retarded
u join later than me but have 3 times my posts
i dont even wanna argue
why is every .org user so toxic and always wanna fight
my avi is cute

Garbage thread, delete your account and rope immediately, never even began for retards
Istg if this nigger calls barrett boneless
none of yall get it

Bloat exists retard
does no one know how to read
honestly i dont think u guys are retarded, you guys r just making fun of me
cos i alr said like 5 times that bloat does exist

BRO SHUT UP
THE MORE DEPRESSED I GET THE MORE SCHIZORPHENIC I GET THE MORE AUTISTIC I GET THE MORE DRUGS I TAKE
THE MORE WATER I DRINK

Live like a king guys! (y)

does no one know how to read
honestly i dont think u guys are retarded, you guys r just making fun of me
cos i alr said like 5 times that bloat does exist
No one's gonna take you serious with that ethnic whore foid avi brocel
Misleading title because I dnr

No one's gonna take you serious with that ethnic whore foid avi brocel
Misleading title because I dnr
bro people like my avi

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook