D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
IMG 20201111 093922

PXL 20210114 042745966

Prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, BigBoy, Looks234 and 10 others
based. I have the same exact fucking issue. What works the best for u?

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 5969
How much weight did you loose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
True, but my fat storage is so bad that it all stored in my face despite being thin

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 5969
Your height?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lev Peshkov, mortis and 8 others
Lack of bones is the #1 cause of incel dom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 245, Littleboy and 10 others
PSL god JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lux
based. I have the same exact fucking issue. What works the best for u?
Avoid salt like death, I drink potassium water that tastes like sea water every day to negate the amounts of salt I am forced to eat, and intermittent fasting eat 2 meals a day and then fast all afternoon, no dinner, and then gymcel at night.

I actually didn't lose barely any fat, it was all water retention. Ill probably look even better when I cut the fat out of my cheeks and jawline.

What I liked most is how my face actually got smaller. Like my face got thinner and smaller and it just looks nicer now and more dimorphic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Mouthbreath, Kristin and 2 others
Avoid salt like death, I drink potassium water that tastes like sea water every day to negate the amounts of salt I am forced to eat, and intermittent fasting eat 2 meals a day and then fast all afternoon, no dinner, and then gymcel at night.

I actually didn't lose barely any fat, it was all water retention. Ill probably look even better when I cut the fat out of my cheeks and jawline.

What I liked most is how my face actually got smaller. Like my face got thinner and smaller and it just looks nicer now and more dimorphic.
where to get potassium water

True, but my fat storage is so bad that it all stored in my face despite being thin
It's STILL in my cheeks right now. I want to keep cutting and get rid of as much of it as I can. Looking the way I do females treat me COMPLETELY different jfl clown world

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 7866
where to get potassium water
Go to walmart, go to seasonings aisle, find salt, look for any random ass salt substitute, make sure ingredients say potassium chloride.

Go home. Get water bottle. Add fake salt (potassium) into it. Drink and enjoy the terrible taste.

Cut salt and you won't have to drink so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Go to walmart, go to seasonings aisle, find salt, look for any random ass salt substitute, make sure ingredients say potassium chloride.

Go home. Get water bottle. Add fake salt (potassium) into it. Drink and enjoy the terrible taste.

Cut salt and you won't have to drink so much.
does potassium have oppositve effect that salt does?

does potassium have oppositve effect that salt does?
Honestly bro, I don't really know how the fuck it works. All I know is salt makes your body hold water, potassium somehow helps your body get rid of the salt so that you won't hold water. They basically just work together somehow in your body. But the american diet is full of salt with zero potassium so everyone is unhealthy and looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Patient A
6'4 guy with not deformed face with fixable skin problem cant be incel.

bones
I mean you are right but you can absolutely be incel if you don't ever fix those issues. Like a dude bloated as fuck even at 6'4" isn't INCEL but he's still not doing very well.

Good looking+tall+jacked=over for normies

I need to gymcel after I'm done losing fat

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and AutismMaxing
I mean you are right but you can absolutely be incel if you don't ever fix those issues. Like a dude bloated as fuck even at 6'4" isn't INCEL but he's still not doing very well.
7f5

Glad that you understand

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Patient A
just take a photo in different lighting and angles theory

The difference in female attention is night and day when I’m bloated vs lean

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Looks234, UltimateMan and 1 other person
Shit pics, provide better next time

Have you tried chewing gum/mewing to fix bloat, or are you soley working on your diet? I’ve tried mewing since puberty so I may have bias, but it has definitely worked in my favor.

As for eating, how did you bulk up while decreasing bloat? I’m fucked since I have somewhat of a frame body but I need to get bigger without getting bloated.

What people think of as "bloat" is often fat. What is your body fat percentage?

We have pretty much the same body and I'm at 18% (according to my scale), so I would guess you are also around 18% bf. My goal is 11% to 15% and maintain that range for life.

Bellow 10% looks better in the short term but it's harder to maintain, higher risk of nutrient deficiency, poorer immune system, poorer health, and lower energy levels.

Also creatine and steroids will bloat your face, but I think that's just fat. I agree, without sharp angles women won't be attracted.

Do you think it's because we're just young age & it's gonna get fixed later or is it going to stay that way forever? i got the same problem, not all bloated but if i lose the little bloat I got i'll mog more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Do you think it's because we're just young age & it's gonna get fixed later or is it going to stay that way forever? i got the same problem, not all bloated but if i lose the little bloat I got i'll mog more
Not sure. I think it might change as zygos get more protruding. Zygos is everything

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
how to debloat? make a guide

Bloat is just the lack of bones

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I as bloated as u rn.

I agree, but rn I am fat and bloated. There is a difference between fat and bloat but yeah they look similar