bloat is cope for bonelesscels

you think normies would be able to tell a difference?
yes fwhr is probably one of the most important features next to midface

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
High MTN in Toronto maybe
not with his fwhr and esr
pic is prob lens distorted so high MTN
He mogs u, if he chose a better pic you would lick his balls at how good looking he is
Stop the cap mate

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Problem with bloat is if you’ve never gone 0 sodium carbs for 3-4 days you’ve never seen what you truly look like without bloat. I’m currently on 400 carbs, 4g sodium right now so probably the most bloated I should be but when I look in mirror it’s not too bad as I drink a ton of water.

The problem with debloating is you’re not just debloating your face but your muscles too, therefore you will look skinny which is bad in the summer.

Bloat does effect everyone idc what anyone says, look at top models insta when they go on holiday/vacation such as Maher, his face loses the sharpness from the alcohol/sodium/carbs.

Problem with bloat is if you’ve never gone 0 sodium carbs for 3-4 days you’ve never seen what you truly look like without bloat. I’m currently on 400 carbs, 4g sodium right now so probably the most bloated I should be but when I look in mirror it’s not too bad as I drink a ton of water.

The problem with debloating is you’re not just debloating your face but your muscles too, therefore you will look skinny which is bad in the summer.

Bloat does effect everyone idc what anyone says, look at top models insta when they go on holiday/vacation such as Maher, his face loses the sharpness from the alcohol/sodium/carbs.
Why are u eating that much carbs?

yeah bloat isnt completely cope this is just mostly a troll post tbh

still bones are important for giving facial structure, and things like hyoid fat and chubby cheeks are usually caused by recession or hormonal problems

f
if ur 15% bf or less and crying abt facial bloating ur either

A. low T asf and need to get that shit checked out by a doctor

B. recessed af and have no bones so u blame it on bloating, when in reality there's no structure to fill out the normal tissue in ur face

so stop crying abt muh bloat and just realize ur high estrogen boneless cuck
fr, ouguhuhuhuhudhwu im bLoAtInG. like stu ur boneless or just low t

What if you used to be angular, and then suddenly became bloated as fuck without even gaining any weight?