Bloat is the biggest looks killer

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Whenever someone at school leaves the campus and takes off their mask I'm in shock at how fucking fat their faces are. Their fucking overly chubby cheeks and visibly hanging jowls

Jfl bro. I hate being a fat faced ass nigha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5969, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
ugly old thing

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
It’s beyond over if your body stores fat in your face tbh. It’s fucking hard to lose that fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and PYT
Yeah, but there are face shapes where being lean looks bad. For example if you have big ass cheekbones and small jawline. It looks better with 20% body fat than 10%.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
That’s why eye area and collagen and hair are most important these days. Everyone is bloated so those are the biggest difference makers.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
Im the opposite and look like a junkie cause im pale with sclera show and hollow cheeks

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, magnificentcel and PYT
@PYT there may be fat in your face but there is probably a lot of water stored there as well. Read debloating guides

• +1
Lack of bones is the biggest looks killer

• +1
@PYT there may be fat in your face but there is probably a lot of water stored there as well. Read debloating guides
It makes more sense to get rid of the fat and then the water if any remains, but you're right