Bloatcells

IblameCooper

IblameCooper

It’s never been so over.
I absolutely despise bloatcells. They are the poison to my eyes. It’s not hard to starve yourself or hit the gym. They smell. They look awful. They make me want to run a lawnmower over my face. Any sub 3 Mumbai resident should stay inside so I don’t have to know about their disgusting existence.

I absolutely despise bloatcells. They are the poison to my eyes. It’s not hard to starve yourself or hit the gym. They smell. They look awful. They make me want to run a lawnmower over my face. Any sub 3 Mumbai resident should stay inside so I don’t have to know about their disgusting existence.
high iq post

• +1
Reactions: IblameCooper
This is ignorant. Some people are boneless, some have hormonal issues, some are oofy doofy with girlfriends enjoying life and food! No need to be so bitter cooper its bad for you collagen :p

This is ignorant. Some people are boneless, some have hormonal issues, some are oofy doofy with girlfriends enjoying life and food! No need to be so bitter cooper its bad for you collagen :p
hormonal issues? can still lose weight

He enjoys food far too much. Discipline is just as important as looks.