Bloatcels Get The Fuck In

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
I pretty much eliminated my facial bloat with caffeine and l-tyrosine, both together increase your dopamine by a lot, which in turn lowers your serotonin.

Serotonin is your enemy, it acts as an anti-diuretic, preventing your face from depuffing, so If you have facial bloat, you probably have high serotonin, because you're an autistic fuck with a messed up gut and simply produce too much of it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 4946, 1JZ and 18 others
I pretty much eliminated my facial bloat with caffeine and l-tyrosine, both together increase your dopamine by a lot, which in turn lowers your serotonin.

Serotonin is your enemy, it acts as an anti-diuretic, preventing your face from depuffing, so If you have facial bloat, you probably have high serotonin, because you're an autistic fuck with a messed up gut and simply produce too much of it.
how much caffeine?

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and Deleted member 14166
can i just chug 6 coffees daily

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
tbh cardio has the same effect as coffee for me but better. and coffee tastes like shit
so chug coffe and run every day? :trepidation:

so chug coffe and run every day? :trepidation:
This is unironically how I got out of fatceldom, I was quite chubby during my early teen years and coffee + exercising made me lose a lot of fat and weight in the span of a month or two

This is unironically how I got out of fatceldom, I was quite chubby during my early teen years and coffee + exercising made me lose a lot of fat and weight in the span of a month or two
what kind of exercise did you do?

Do you have any source on serotonin being an anti-diuretic and the combination of caffeine and l-tyrosine inhibiting it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 7509
Like 2 grams, but don't take it every day otherwise you may develop tolerance to it
l-tyrosine is a natural nutrient, isn't it? Don't think you will build tolerance to it, I would rather be careful with the caffeine

l-tyrosine is a natural nutrient, isn't it? Don't think you will build tolerance to it, I would rather be careful with the caffeine
Yeah, but it's not natural in the high amounts you can supplement it, definitely caffeine should be cycled, and you need to have some off days, but l-tyrosine alone should be enough in raising dopamine sufficiently

Over for my adhd :lul: i have perma high serotonine but soon finally getting meds

I drink pepsi max everyday to stop over eating, could this be fucking up my gut? I will try stop- I plan to increase my Cal's in a month I want full abs then a nice lean bulk slow

I drink pepsi max everyday to stop over eating, could this be fucking up my gut? I will try stop- I plan to increase my Cal's in a month I want full abs then a nice lean bulk slow
How lean would you say one should get before he starts lean bulking?

How lean would you say one should get before he starts lean bulking?
Id say 10% at least, coz you will inevitably but fat on, the lower you start the longer you can keep bulking slowly.
12% your lowers aren't showing so you will spill over so much faster and not make much progress

Id say 10% at least, coz you will inevitably but fat on, the lower you start the longer you can keep bulking slowly.
12% your lowers aren't showing so you will spill over so much faster and not make much progress
Lower abs*

Over for my adhd :lul: i have perma high serotonine but soon finally getting meds
i just got my meds today and im too scared to take it yet
but i plan on using it to lean and debloat max
not eating past 12 pm

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i just got my meds today and im too scared to take it yet
but i plan on using it to lean and debloat max
not eating past 12 pm
Do you think it will give you alot of debloat?

yes adhd and gut and thyroid problems are very super related
so the meds have to stop all 3 for it to be effective
this shouuld work
I'll do a month update thread on it
im taking vyvanse

also on my medication is says "treatment for adhd AND binge eating disorder"
so maybe that should tell you something
also i get it for free because im in canada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
also on my medication is says "treatment for adhd AND binge eating disorder"
so maybe that should tell you something
also i get it for free because im in canada
@lutte is a doctor
Ask him for advice

• +1
  • WTF