Bloated currycels ascend in EE and SEA

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Lifefuel for my bhais here, look at these guys killing the game!!

Their Med Aryan genes are in high demand!! :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 9641, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 15 others
That white girl got tired of being pumped and dumped and decided to let a betabux programer ballpreet take care of her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Ahrimancel, Rasputin and 24 others
Still good for him I guess

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Wtf that second girl is a stacylite hows she hanging out with him :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Toth's thot, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
NGL this proves that the money is bluepilled on money. Money can get you easy sex

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ahrimancel, Toth's thot and 8 others
Exotic curry halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 6 others
NGL this proves that the money is bluepilled on money. Money can get you easy sex
Don't think he's rich man, looks low caste af and not like IITcel

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, .👽. and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ahrimancel, Deleted member and 9 others
I think looking at all these videos from both the curries the girls are all hookers or are virtue signalling.

I defo believe these girls will go for Roshan, Tiger, John Abraham, Vidyut, dhawan type curries, but these are spot on average dalit looking motherfuckers...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 5'8manlet, bobt and 6 others

Mogged by monke at 12:02...
ezgif-3-d11561ffcf97.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
He hired a hooker jfl at bluepillers here. Do you really believe women are sexually attracted to 2psl trucels?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, bobt, MissLexotan6MG and 14 others
EE women like brown men ngl but this guy is brown and ugly wth.
but really looks like shes attracted to him or she can act really well:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, johncruz12345 and Jason Voorhees
people that don't know poverty.
can't comprehend, how real povertyy, can make someone be hyperfocused on gaining resources. Whatever way.

Go life on 2 dollar per day for longer period of time. And one knows what poverty is.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, 5'8manlet, reptiles and 1 other person
EE women like brown men ngl but this guy is brown and ugly wth.
but really looks like shes attracted to him or she can act really well:feelstastyman:
They are attracted to brown guys as in BBC or cinnamon/caramel/olive mofos, basically anything that's not slavic trucel ogre, they're not attracted to ugly, bad complexion, cringe, 'just hold frame and spin plates bro', overdone steak trucels with cringe accents.

Sure they would pick a med/levantine/ethnic who was 5 PSL over a slav who was 6 PSL, cos they watch those stupid shows where the swarthy ethnic warlord mogs their people and acts dark triad to the foids, or those books where the Arab sheikh who looks like Fawad Abbas and happens to have an oil well in his back garden and a gold mine in the front, falls in love with the poor JBW girl working as a maid/waitress to put herself through school and changes her life.

Doesn't apply to the fucking call centre workers here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Chadeep, John124 and 6 others
These niggas are the curry equivalent of those RSD frauds selling a false dream to curries back home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Patient A, John124 and 2 others
They are attracted to brown guys as in BBC or cinnamon/caramel/olive mofos, basically anything that's not slavic trucel ogre, they're not attracted to ugly, bad complexion, cringe, 'just hold frame and spin plates bro', overdone steak trucels with cringe accents.

Sure they would pick a med/levantine/ethnic who was 5 PSL over a slav who was 6 PSL, cos they watch those stupid shows where the swarthy ethnic warlord mogs their people and acts dark triad to the foids, or those books where the Arab sheikh who looks like Fawad Abbas and happens to have an oil well in his back garden and a gold mine in the front, falls in love with the poor JBW girl working as a maid/waitress to put herself through school and changes her life.

Doesn't apply to the fucking call centre workers here
yea i ment lighter looking arabs, Turks and shiet. not full blown indians:lul: not many women like indians + reputation failo. feel bad for them tho cuz some cool indians on this forum:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, reptiles, Chadeep and 2 others
really can't make this up :lul:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 24 um 103503

pajeets are beta-pimp maxing and pay for prostitutes in eastern europe :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadethnic101, androciv and 6 others
The foid looks shit (just like most EE whores) and after two seconds of watching them interact it’s blatantly obvious that she doesn’t want to be there and most likely got paid.

Next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Jason Voorhees
Anyone else notice that Indians are taking over nearly every genre of youtube video?

Don't really want to watch a fat pajeet's travel vlogs tbh but I guess there's millions of people in india who would.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 9641, .👽. and 7 others
Anyone else notice that Indians are taking over nearly every genre of youtube video?

Don't really want to watch a fat pajeet's travel vlogs tbh but I guess there's millions of people in india who would.
Yeah that's the problem with these media, Currys are the biggest users of YouTube, and Latinos are not far behind. So while dudes like Justin Bieber, Weeknd, ed Sheeran and shit are grossing $100m a year each, they only get like 10m views on YouTube, but sone shit curry song with Roshan dancing and miming to a subhuman singing, or some punjabi farm rapper, or Bad bunny dominates all the YouTube bandwidth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15343, Deleted member 15306 and 1 other person
Yeah that's the problem with these media, Currys are the biggest users of YouTube, and Latinos are not far behind. So while dudes like Justin Bieber, Weeknd, ed Sheeran and shit are grossing $100m a year each, they only get like 10m views on YouTube, but sone shit curry song with Roshan dancing and miming to a subhuman singing, or some punjabi farm rapper, or Bad bunny dominates all the YouTube bandwidth.
It’s over for curries tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306
I actually just noticed if u look at the thumbnails, espec the second bloatlord, and look in his eyes, he looks dead inside...

• +1

Is Belarus a sexpat destination?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Jason Voorhees
Is Belarus a sexpat destination?
Not a typical one, but it's a place where a pretty girl will struggle to earn $20 a day, so if some bloated ethnic comes along and says I'll pay u $30 to chill with me and act like you are my gf, they will.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, MentalistKebab and Jason Voorhees
WHOREMAXX. STOP COPING AND DELUDING YOURSELVES. PUSSY IS NOT NOT NOT FREE!

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
really can't make this up :lul:
View attachment 1332441

pajeets are beta-pimp maxing and pay for prostitutes in eastern europe :lul::lul:
Their jaws don't look bad there,. Ur just bloated af. Props to trying to pimpmaxx too, their curry subs will lap it up...

• +1
WHOREMAXX. STOP COPING AND DELUDING YOURSELVES. PUSSY IS NOT NOT NOT FREE!
>>will pay $50,000 for surgery for chance of sex

>>won’t pay $1,000 for guaranteed sex with hot women of own choosing every day of the week and also fun non sex activities on the side

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Jason Voorhees, androciv and 2 others
thats because he's med

• +1
>>will pay $50,000 for surgery for chance of sex

>>won’t pay $1,000 for guaranteed sex with hot women of own choosing every day of the week and also fun non sex activities on the side
I don't think these curries are paying 1k, reckon a girlfriend for a day in Asia will be like $300 and in Eastern Europe $500?

• +1
I don't think these curries are paying 1k, reckon a girlfriend for a day in Asia will be like $300 and in Eastern Europe $500?
Nigga I meant $1000 for the full week a different girl everyday of the week. with partying I could even do that in the UK but I wouldn't get much time with the girls, only quickies. and partying would be on a budget.

You need to get out of that shitty cucked asian city. just use the place to moneymax and gtfo periodically for months at a time

• +1
Nigga I meant $1000 for the full week a different girl everyday of the week. with partying I could even do that in the UK but I wouldn't get much time with the girls, only quickies. and partying would be on a budget.

You need to get out of that shitty cucked asian city. just use the place to moneymax and gtfo periodically for months at a time
Lol well pre covid I used to get out nearly half the weekends!!

Plus I am moving back to UK in couple of weeks...

• +1
Yeah what's weird about a plane Bhai?
You would get on a plane every weekend and third world max cheap SEA sluts and whores?

Mirin if so

• +1
You would get on a plane every weekend and third world max cheap SEA sluts and whores?

Mirin if so
Never actually been with a whore Bhai, am too high inhib, but yes I'd just get on a plane and go to SEA, there's a few places that are my favourites there (Bangkok, Jakarta, Saigon) and I used to work abroad a LOT too, so I would often have the weekend to myself, might meet colleagues a bit as they often wanted to show me around.

• +1
Never actually been with a whore Bhai, am too high inhib, but yes I'd just get on a plane and go to SEA, there's a few places that are my favourites there (Bangkok, Jakarta, Saigon)
how is it even physically possible to go to these cities as a single man and not fuck whores??

thats one of the craziest things I've ever read on this forum.

• +1
Here he is doing his shit in Bangkok

• +1

iT'S DRAVID Nigger yuck worst phenotype on this planet even gooks mog it.

• +1
  • +1
Muhh EE girls don’t like black guys. But even a curry can ascend @gamma

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
He was a bad dude, but look he was high IQ enough to say this...

Screenshot 20211001 221417

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 1 other person
Just pay her theory 💱💰💰💶
Subhuman whites slay there girls have low standards . ItsOVER hooked up with a Stacylite there you should Unironically EEmax Med Halo + Tall is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
Subhuman whites slay there girls
Even subhuman whites are paying girls, with presents dinners etc
At least the old men, I know it for sure, I know one oldcel EEmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Toth's thot, Chadeep and 1 other person
Even subhuman whites are paying girls, with presents dinners etc
At least the old men, I know it for sure, I know one oldcel EEmaxxed
I unironically think money mogs looks in poorer countries tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, 5'8manlet, LooksJourney and 2 others
Fuck yeah money buys you everything, that's why it's what everyone on here should work towards.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Fuck yeah money buys you everything, that's why it's what everyone on here should work towards.
Those curries don't know any better, but with their $70 they r gonna get shit sex from disinterested noodles and EE foids.

Thanks bhai I'd rather not