What can I do?

@Zyros

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Alt Number 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Butthurt Dweller and Over
botox injections

Kinda
@Zyros do you know your shit? May I pm u please?
botox treatment, costs around 400-600. There is no other way since masseter is the only muscle that maintains itslef without training, unlike others that will decrease in size if you dont train them.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
botox injections
No. 3 days ago everything was fine. Don't want to really specify the crazy things i did but i exceeded the line and are bloated as fuck.
botox treatment, costs around 400-600. There is no other way since masseter is the only muscle that maintains itslef without training, unlike others that will decrease in size if you dont train them.
Mmmmm lol I hope it's not the case

No. 3 days ago everything was fine. Don't want to really specify the crazy things i did but i exceeded the line and are bloated as fuck.
what, no you dont get masseter hypetrophy in only 3 days. Check for water bloat then.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
what, no you dont get masseter hypetrophy in only 3 days. Check for water bloat then.
I'll pm you if you're okay with it ok please?

your masseter muscles wont hypertrophy over such a short period, could be water retention as said, but if the bloating doesnt go down, get it looked at by a medical professional.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII