Reminder about masseters

he has lots of other shit to worry about like flat cheekbones, shit IPD, lip to nose ratio is death tier, lips are basically non existent, shit infras giving his eyes 0 supports and the masseters just come in there to make every failo he has an even bigger failo

Screenshot 20240531 121240 Chrome

1 comment 3 replies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rent free and mad

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
View attachment 2955605

1 comment 3 replies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rent free and mad

The Grinch look at this ugly shit​

He doesn't understands how brutally over for him
This pic is literally I love roosters Face. His FHWR is beyond death tier, plus extremelly long face and short chin and low cheekbones:forcedsmile:

Just don't overdo it + don't have close set eyes + do it if you have high gonial angle, low jaw frontal angle and prominent cheekbones [all 3 at the same time]

Oh, and obviously don't have giga narrow mouth as the guy in the photo

big masseters are meme ( depends on person tho )
You’re comparing extremely big masseters with normal ones. It’s retarded, that guy would look better if he had masseters smaller than the left but bigger to the right

You’re comparing extremely big masseters with normal ones. It’s retarded, that guy would look better if he had masseters smaller than the left but bigger to the right
nigga ignore that post, those mfs did fucking trash spam on it

I don't have anything against that. Post your face in there too :forcedsmile:. Who's gonna be inside the chat tho

Your photo 100% like this just see the proportions and overly long face
cope