Bloating is a cope

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
People think that by eating sodium or other minerals that their face suddenly gets bloated or looks worse. You are always bloated because that’s how the face is, only way to not be bloated is by not drinking/eating anything thus making you look like a skeleton and in the future dying of malnutrition. 100G of carbs won’t make your face bloated, you just got a fat face. Lose weight if you’re at a high bf %. Only bloatness you get is from water retention which only occurs in external substances such as steroids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, EggKing and blackout_96_
Yes you're right, but some people can actually cope because of agemaxxing and losing fat pads, that's how I cope

my collagen is too high now and i got the thick skin fleshy look like jack from clockwork orange its over.

People think that by eating sodium or other minerals that their face suddenly gets bloated or looks worse. You are always bloated because that’s how the face is, only way to not be bloated is by not drinking/eating anything thus making you look like a skeleton and in the future dying of malnutrition. 100G of carbs won’t make your face bloated, you just got a fat face. Lose weight if you’re at a high bf %. Only bloatness you get is from water retention which only occurs in external substances such as steroids.
cope, dnr

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and WhiteGoodman
Cope asf
Lets say a fairly lean person(12% bf) binges on pizza and beer
I guarantee that his face will look more bloated for the following days

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, horsefacin and socialcel
@pneumocystosis idk if u even want to handle this, dude is low IQ af

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
@pneumocystosis idk if u even want to handle this, dude is low IQ af
Kiss my ass you lot, handle the sigils on your grandmas grave (to the virgin mods i’m saying it with watching out)

I have pics to prove you wrong fam

Cope, you just got a fat face

• +1
Cope asf
Lets say a fairly lean person(12% bf) binges on pizza and beer
I guarantee that his face will look more bloated for the following days
On god retards on this forum cant comprehend nuance everythings gotta be black and white as a means for them to cope

• +1
Big cope

• +1
You are bloated because you dont eat raw meat