BLOCK ALL DHT PAST THE AGE OF 20!

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
gonna start taking dht. Lockers and fin specifically to block dht

DHT is the most useless hormone to ever exist.

all it does is make u hairy everywhere besides where you actually need it (ur scalp).

I’m going to try and reduce my Dht levels to zero.

That s my New Year’s resolution

• +1
Reactions: Mio, redmaxx and finn899
yeah bro just become woman biggest looksmax there is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, callisto, HerpDerpson and 11 others

all it does is make u hairy everywhere besides where you actually need it (ur scalp).

i mean the side effects are true, tressless makes it seem that its rare same as mpmd, but people literally report heart palpitations on minoxidil and ru58841 and get shut out. Same as dut and fin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, aleksander and callisto
i mean the side effects are true, tressless makes it seem that its rare same as mpmd, but people literally report heart palpitations on minoxidil and ru58841 and get shut out. Same as dut and fin
I’d rather get heart palpitations than be bald.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, PrimoMaxxer, smoth and 2 others
TGFb is the cause of hair loss not DHT
@BrahminBoss

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and BrahminBoss

DHT blockers nuke allopregnanolone which increases anxiety and mood swings

DHT is also the most potent androgen agonist in the brain, so when you block it you can experience a reduction of dopaminergic signaling which can result in anhedonia, depression, lack of motivation, or brain fog

To say DHT is useless and is only responsible for facial and body hair is an understatement

Another risk of taking a DHT blocker is that if you do end up growing prostate cancer, it will go undetectable for years as your baseline levels of prostate specific antigen will already be low

These drugs do have risks but I still take finasteride cuz I'd rather have hair

You can also take a lot of different drugs to counter the above sides

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, marek937, Asps12 and 1 other person

DHT is also the most potent androgen agonist in the brain, so when you block it you can experience a reduction of dopaminergic signaling which can result in anhedonia, depression, lack of motivation, or brain fog

To say DHT is useless and is only responsible for facial and body hair is an understatement

Another risk of taking a DHT blocker is that if you do end up growing prostate cancer, it will go undetectable for years as your baseline levels of prostate specific antigen will already be low

What kind of drugs would you say work to counteract these mental side affects, especially things like brain fog or depression?

Based high IQ take.

• +1
Reactions: Mio
yeah bro just become woman biggest looksmax there is
DHT has nothing to do with manliness past adolescence unless you think its manly to have a prostate large enough to stop you being able to piss properly

• +1
Reactions: Mio, aleksander and Deleted member 55631
Dht is the active form of testosterone. Do what you will with this information.

What do you take to counter sides?

What kind of drugs would you say work to counteract these mental side affects, especially things like brain fog or depression?
What do you take to counter sides?
Allopregnanolone serves as the brains natural benzo since it acts on the GABA type A receptors. A drug like sodium valproate acts as a sink for GABA and enhances GABA signaling which counteracts the anxiety inducing effects of finasteride.

To counteract depressive effects from finasteride, you can take a drug that increases dopaminergic signaling like low dose short acting ritalin, wellbutrin, or tesofensine, etc. along with a cholinergic drug like donepezil to inhibit the breakdown of acetylcholine along with dietary sources of choline to prevent brain fog

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision

i want prostate cancer. i’d rather get that than become bald.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
For 2024 i try 2,5 mg of dutasteride per day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and boringthot
Does mustarbating increases dht or decreases it?

What exact is the point of having a sex drive if u can’t use it?

Allopregnanolone serves as the brains natural benzo since it acts on the GABA type A receptors. A drug like sodium valproate acts as a sink for GABA and enhances GABA signaling which counteracts the anxiety inducing effects of finasteride.

To counteract depressive effects from finasteride, you can take a drug that increases dopaminergic signaling like low dose short acting ritalin, wellbutrin, or tesofensine, etc. along with a cholinergic drug like donepezil to inhibit the breakdown of acetylcholine along with dietary sources of choline to prevent brain fog
Nigga you don’t need fin to be depressed lol

Another benefit of blocking DHT with dutasteride is that it also increases free testosterone upto to 15%

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse and Deleted member 55631
What exact is the point of having a sex drive if u can’t use it?
if finasteride breaks your penis, you had way bigger problems with your hormones before you ever touched the drug

did you even read what I wrote?

finasteride can cause depression, I'm telling you why and what you can take to counter it
Org and blackpill causes more depression than fin.

How do u counter that?

• Hmm...
if finasteride breaks your penis, you had way bigger problems with your hormones before you ever touched the drug
I hope it does. I’m doing this mainly to castrate myself.

• Hmm...

Fucking greycel bullshit, it’s probably a psyop no way for this to be so stupid

Being a man
Lmao coping retard E887CFB9 D665 4BD1 AAA6 8798F193DA94

• +1
Reactions: Mio and marek937
Imagine in 2024 writing that treatment of moderate to severe symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) causes prostate cancer, for several years you have been repeating the same nonsense unsupported by research, how much can you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631

What about sexual related sides ?

idk, never really had major issues besides reduced libido which is expected when u nuke dhT
Do u have any other dht blockers besides fin?

Do u have any other dht blockers besides fin?
the only other oral dht blocker i know of is dutasteride which blocks even more dht than finasteride

there are topical finasteride and dutasterides which some have had good results with but regardless of it being topical, some of it will go systemic

then there's ru58841 which a topical anti-androgen but the long term effects of that are unknown and again, some of it will go systemic

the only other oral dht blocker i know of is dutasteride which blocks even more dht than finasteride

there are topical finasteride and dutasterides which some have had good results with but regardless of it being topical, some of it will go systemic

then there's ru58841 which a topical anti-androgen but the long term effects of that are unknown and again, some of it will go systemic
i want to reduce my libido. how can i do this