BLOCKED once again. Nothing matters with modern women anymore pill (absolutely brutal, even chad cant save his ass).

E

EliteMewing

Bronze
I ended up being blocked by a bitch once again (fucked her this weekend). Guess what she is back with her ex boyfriend. The other hoe i was fucking with, also got ghosted and she went for another guy. Blocked from another girl, and also the other, and the other. Very impressive.

All this would be fine if i was your average joe, in another words, an EASILY REPLACEABLE guy. But heres the catch:

Im better looking them 95% of guys rn (even tho im still medium ugly).
Extremely aesthetic phisique, i could go viral from posting on Tik Tok
6' in lifts
VERY BIG DICK (very long and very thick).
MULTIMILLIONAIRE (yes you read it right, i live in a 4 stories house. the bitch came straight to my house, saw everything and im still blocked).
141iq and speaks 4 languages.
Statusmaxxexd.
Hard working.
Dark triad personality (ideal).
Pre-selected

LIKE HOW THE FUCK THEY CAN JUST BLOCK ME AS IF IM NOTHING? like its so obvious they will never find someone like me again by pure statistics. Its so over bro.

If u choose the wrong women (all of them were insane hoes), not even being Brad Pitt can save you. Just look at the actual celebrities getting cheated on, the BBCs nba billionaires getting cheated on.
Women are insanely stupid its not even fair, they do whatever their monkey/devil brain says on the spot. Only way out is marrying a virgin girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, nobodyspecial369, borismonster and 5 others
I ended up being blocked by a bitch once again (fucked her this weekend). Guess what she is back with her ex boyfriend. The other hoe i was fucking with, also got ghosted and she went for another guy. Blocked from another girl, and also the other, and the other. Very impressive.

All this would be fine if i was your average joe, in another words, an EASILY REPLACEABLE guy. But heres the catch:

6' in lifts
MULTIMILLIONAIRE (yes you read it right, i live in a 4 stories house. the bitch came straight to my house, saw everything and im still blocked).
Statusmaxxexd.
Hard working.
Pre-selected

LIKE HOW THE FUCK THEY CAN JUST BLOCK ME AS IF IM NOTHING? like its so obvious they will never find someone like me again by pure statistics. Its so over bro.

If u choose the wrong women (all of them were insane hoes), not even being Brad Pitt can save you. Just look at the actual celebrities getting cheated on, the BBCs nba billionaires getting cheated on.
Women are insanely stupid its not even fair, they do whatever their monkey/devil brain says on the spot. Only way out is marrying a virgin girl and dominating her like shes an animal.
@ShawarmaFilth
Toughts?

dn rd + kys greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, horizontallytall and WayneBraaaah
:)

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
toughts? i received better treatment and wasnt blocked when i was an ugly nobody them now bro... help me out im going insane from the anti-blackpill overdose

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
im so cucked bro fuck

Assuming your not larping, id suggest the reason is because your severely underestimating the quality of life average to above average women get. Especially the ones not caged with any pheno falios.

With your credentials, your not smashing low tier women right? Well sad to break it to you, as long as shes not a dog then shes likely already on the same level of quality of life, or greater than you. Men generally work hard to get where they are at in life, while for a lot of women due to various circumstances, this quality of life was already present since birth. So while you may see crazy value in yourself as a mating partner, to her, its just another tuesday and your just another guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, denthegodking and 4 others

6' in lifts
Statusmaxxexd.
Hard working.
Pre-selected

Most women are insanely stupid its not even fair, they do whatever their monkey/devil brain says on the spot. Only way out is marrying a virgin girl.

Assuming your not larping, id suggest the reason is because your severely underestimating the quality of life average to above average women get. Especially the ones not caged with any pheno falios.

With your credentials, your not smashing low tier women right? Well sad to break it to you, as long as shes not a dog then shes likely already on the same level of quality of life, or greater than you. Men generally work hard to get where they are at in life, while for a lot of women, this quality was already present since birth. So while you may see crazy value in yourself as a mating partner, to her, its just another tuesday.
bro, but if its just another tursday where are they finding guys on my level like legit??? its if all of this i said is worth nothing, so what you said makes sense. but even them, there shouldnt more them 0.1% of men with this kind of overral stats, im way too maxxed out in all areas rn

6' in lifts
Statusmaxxexd.
Hard working.
Pre-selected

Women are insanely stupid its not even fair, they do whatever their monkey/devil brain says on the spot. Only way out is marrying a virgin girl.
Either you are larping, absolute autist when you meet foids in real life or try to straight up fuck them in the ass :lul:

idc anymore imma keep going up and get into 0.1% everything if by them bitches dont lick my boots clean when i enter a room im turning GAY

Either you are larping, absolute autist when you meet foids in real life or try to straight up fuck them in the ass :lul:
absolutely not larping can provide so much proof its not even funny. everytime someone calls me a larper my blood boils ngl. Also im not autistic but as you can see im very much sick in the head and i have NPD (narcisistic). Maybe its because i treat them like absolutely utter trash below me but that what was supposed to work right

bro, but if its just another tursday where are they finding guys on my level like legit??? its if all of this i said is worth nothing, so what you said makes sense. but even them, there shouldnt more them 0.1% of men with this kind of overral stats, im way too maxxed out in all areas rn
Theres a lot of variables that come into play. First, i think its important to consider women to not be as looks reactive than a man when it comes to sexual attraction. Men for the most part, have a biological preposition that makes them more sexually stimulative to a womens inherit template. While women lack this due to their biological preposition. Meaning, women are often more looks critical. Hence why you see the common troupe of men dating down and women dating up. I think this is important as what you consider very top tier aesthetically may not be that much of a big deal to her due to this preposition. Add this with what i said above.

Theres many places a women may find a male in excess. Tinder, online on social media, in real life ETC. Id say, if these women you claim you are doing sexual intercourse with are even brushing the higher tiers of attraction, you may be greatly underestimating the sheer volume of attention/attraction she may be getting on a day to day basis. This can dull your appeal by a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Theres a lot of variables that come into play. First, i think its important to consider women to not be as looks reactive than a man when it comes to sexual attraction. Men for the most part, have a biological preposition that makes them more sexually stimulative to a womens inherit template. While women lack this due to their biological preposition. Meaning, women are often more looks critical. Hence why you see the common troupe of men dating down and women dating up. I think this is important as what you consider very top tier aesthetically may not be that much of a big deal to her due to her preposition. Add this with what i said above.

Theres many places a women may find a male in excess. Tinder, online on social media, in real life ETC. Id say, if these women you claim you are doing sexual intercourse with are even brushing the higher tiers of attraction you may be greatly underestimating the sheer volume of attention and attraction she may be getting on a day to day basis. .
the women are get involved with are like top 10% in terms of facial looks usually with a good body.

but you are right, maybe face is everything and my HTN ass cant hold bitches even being multimillionaire with a big dick. Ill do some more surgeries till the end of this year and i report back if anything changes.

just imagine i get to high tier chadlite level and all of a sudden i dont have this problem anymore 🤣🤣 im gonna legit go insane

Theres a lot of variables that come into play. First, i think its important to consider women to not be as looks reactive than a man when it comes to sexual attraction. Men for the most part, have a biological preposition that makes them more sexually stimulative to a womens inherit template. While women lack this due to their biological preposition. Meaning, women are often more looks critical. Hence why you see the common troupe of men dating down and women dating up. I think this is important as what you consider very top tier aesthetically may not be that much of a big deal to her due to her preposition. Add this with what i said above.

Theres many places a women may find a male in excess. Tinder, online on social media, in real life ETC. Id say, if these women you claim you are doing sexual intercourse with are even brushing the higher tiers of attraction you may be greatly underestimating the sheer volume of attention and attraction she may be getting on a day to day basis. .
also ive been able to look into some of these women accounts and you are right, all of them receive celebrity tier attention from hundreds of men (including men frauding lifestyle and how sucessful and good looking they are very hard). maybe thats why they have no ideia how rare i actually am since all this lying pieces of shit keep posting faceapped pictures in rental cars. thanks bro for giving me the solution to this, it just came to me rn

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dreamcake1mo
sexhaver ramblings dnr

I love when people post the whiniest shit and then claim dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, Clown Show and 1 other person
Women are a joke

• +1
@ShawarmaFilth
Toughts?
Stupidity

Probably messing with actual whores

How big is ur cock?

if you’re actually a multimillionaire, there should be no reason this is happening

Esp if you’re htn

I’m assuming ur extremely aspie no?

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Stupidity

Probably messing with actual whores

How big is ur cock?

if you’re actually a multimillionaire, there should be no reason this is happening

Esp if you’re htn

I’m assuming ur extremely aspie no?
i think all women are actual whores lmfao

my D is 7.2 NBP x 6
all act impressed/shoked when they see so im at least 95% in this area

im an actual multimillionaire but i dont flag it around with cars jewelry etc. maybe thats were im wrong.

im not aspie but i do have narcisistic personality disorder so im almost unbearable to be around.

multimillionaire on looksmax.org JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Timmy and EliteMewing
i think all women are actual whores lmfao

my D is 7.2 NBP x 6
all act impressed/shoked when they see so im at least 95% in this area

im an actual multimillionaire but i dont flag it around with cars jewelry etc. maybe thats were im wrong.
Start with that honestly, car is a surprisingly huge halo

Also depending on ur job (jewler, fitness instructor, large franchise owner) it could halo you too

• +1
Reactions: greywind and EliteMewing
check PMS @EliteMewing

• +1

6' in lifts
Statusmaxxexd.
Hard working.
Pre-selected

“VERY BIG DICK (very long and very thick).” Stopped reading after this

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and the BULL
“VERY BIG DICK (very long and very thick).” Stopped reading after this
LMFAO. i mean, everyone is so fixated on dickpill i should mention it just to show how much it doesnt really matter (at all). like these girls are leaving me for guys with smaller dicks (% probability)