Blocking DHT and caloric restriction to prevent further deterioration into an ogre

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
Have you noticed that its mostly the balding guys with lots of body hair, large features/jaw or brow, mostly overweight and dark triad personality,
i guess its related to dht and bulking

so finasteride + restriction could halt the aging process and becoming too masc for their own good

at the same time imagine the opposite
good head hair = most opposite of above

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
its all more genetic

like i had good dht (big dick etc) but my hair doesnt fall out and i barley have any body hair

its all more genetic

like i had good dht (big dick etc) but my hair doesnt fall out and i barley have any body hair
yeah its genetic which receptors are more sensitive to dht, like dick most sensitive, while no sensitivity elsewhere, (ppl can look different even with same dht) i still see the pattern of the typical high dht person (bald, ogre jaw, body hair etc) and low dht person and blocking dht prevents becoming uglier for those ppl

just observe there are like 2 types of males (most are a mix between tho):

1. very forward maxilla and smaller features, low body hair, lean or skinny, higher voice, good hair, longer limbs, brighter hair

2. flat maxilla with big cheeks/jaw, lots of body hair, bulkier, deeper voice, balding with sloped forehead shape and browridge, stocky short limbs, darker hair

personality is also mostly different in those guys - sneaky quick thinking manipulative narcy vs blue collar worker thug personality
both come in different heights, but the second type is more often seen in 20+ people
@buflek

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
Your understanding of endocrinology is weak or misguided.

Firstly balding men do not have high serum (dht circulating in blood or even testosterone) but have increase in local (skin) dht. And the issue isn't due to dht itself but more to why adrenals are pumping out excess androgens to compensate for shitty thyroid function, which when functioning correctly will produce and rely mainly on the synthesis of progesterone instead of the 5ar pathway.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Your understanding of endocrinology is weak or misguided.

Firstly balding men do not have high serum (dht circulating in blood or even testosterone) but have increase in local (skin) dht. And the issue isn't due to dht itself but more to why adrenals are pumping out excess androgens to compensate for shitty thyroid function, which when functioning correctly will produce and rely mainly on the synthesis of progesterone instead of the 5ar pathway.

---IGF-1---
In summary, regulation of human hair growth by androgen is probably mediated by IGF-1 in the dermal papilla. In male scalp, high levels of IGF-1 may increase the androgen receptor activity and dihydrotestosterone levels and these result in an increased propensity for baldness.

---IGFBP-3---
IGFBPs are produced in the human hair follicle, they may play a role in targeting IGF-I to its receptor or may modulate IGF-I action by interaction with matrix proteins.

Experimental administration of the 5a-reductase type
2 inhibitor **FINASTERIDE** results in diminished expres-
sion of IGF-1 and its receptor and enhanced expres-
sion of IGFBP-3 in the rat prostate
, an androgen-
dependent tissue. IGFBP-3 is the major carrier
protein that modulates the bioavailability of IGF-l
and thus may also be a regulator of mediators of hair
growth and cycle control.