Blogspot on what influences PRENATAL TESTOSTERONE

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Honestly don't know why I'm giving it away but here it is. It has TONS of information about 2D4D-ratios and the effects of PT.

@FatJattMofo gtfih bro I missed you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2969 and 4 others
didnt get the notification but clicked on it asap. gonna read this

I fucking knew it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hector, Stingray and 6 others
bump
This is important for people that are considering getting kids

didnt we had already couple threads about this coped stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Yeah but never about what may influence it. Also this isn't cope.
i remember gettin reported from @jefferson cuz i spammed ur avi in someones thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
Good shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
my ring finger is bigger than my index from the back of my hand, but looks about the same from the front (I think it's just perspective though) so I'm not sure. When I lay my hand flat on a surface and look from the back my ring finger is 100% longer than my index. GOnna have to ask my mom what she ate when I was in the womb though.

Well fuck me

• So Sad
im extremely high prenatal t ii check off on almost everything

i even have adhd just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 685
didnt read a single word, wont benefit me in the slightest

edit read it and i was heavily stunted fml i should of been in hollywood

• So Sad
didnt read a single word, wont benefit me in the slightest

edit read it and i was heavily stunted fml i should of been in hollywood
Life is a bitch

Bump, I want to help people that are considering getting kids in the future.

High prenatal t checking in its so over for vegans just jfl at this clowm world

• +1
@Gudru wait wot so im supposed to make the broad drink and smoke while pregnant?

No bro it has diminishing returns
okay got it so I obviously have to get her fat off meat, put her in the sunlight, and make sure she get lots of exercise. And after the baby is born he will drink from her tit till she can no longer produce milk. All of us are on carnivore diet during adolescance so my kid will crave meat and bones will be stronk. Is this a sound plan gudru? is there anything we should avoid?

• +1
I feel like choking every vegan mom to death

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 685
t

• +1
okay so I obviously have to get her fat off meat, put her in the sunlight, and make sure she get lots of exercise. And after the baby is born he will drink from her tit till she can no longer produce milk. All of us are on carnivore diet during adolescance so my kid will crave meat and bones will be stronk. Is this a sound plan gudru?
I mean I need to do alot more research on the carnivore and a 100% carnivore diet is probably not 100% ideal considering nuts etc will develop the jaw muscles alot better, just make sure you get animal fats/organs too instead of just meats. Breastfeeding for atleast 3 years should be the norm
Association between breastfeeding and breathing pattern in children: a sectional study.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
avoid plastic as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 685
okay got it so I obviously have to get her fat off meat, put her in the sunlight, and make sure she get lots of exercise. And after the baby is born he will drink from her tit till she can no longer produce milk. All of us are on carnivore diet during adolescance so my kid will crave meat and bones will be stronk. Is this a sound plan gudru? is there anything we should avoid?
avoid plastic as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 685
This is so fucking brutal for me. I put lavender in my hair every morning for years as a teen and child and I had lavender oil on my pillowcase for sleep. It’s actually so motherfucking over at this point. The whole world just comes together to cuck you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 685
I mean I need to do alot more research on the carnivore and a 100% carnivore diet is probably not 100% ideal considering nuts etc will develop the jaw muscles alot better, just make sure you get animal fats/organs too instead of just meats. Breastfeeding for atleast 3 years should be the norm
Association between breastfeeding and breathing pattern in children: a sectional study.
yeah ofc ik organs are really fucking good for you and ill have him eating nuts and high quality homemade beef jerky. Oh well also eat raw meat cuz why not im going sverage mode with my kid lmao. You should make a post going into depth what to do during pregnancy have give baby as much prenatal t as barrett but high iq post man thanks for info. raw cow wilk as well or is goat milk better?

• Love it
yeah ofc ik organs are really fucking good for you and ill have him eating nuts and high quality homemade beef jerky. Oh well also eat raw meat cuz why not im going sverage mode with my kid lmao. You should make a post going into depth what to do during pregnancy have give baby as much prenatal t as barrett but high iq post man thanks for info. raw cow wilk as well or is goat milk better?
Great to hear and I have a secret to tell you bro, I'll pm you soon. Not sure about the milk part but I"m pretty sure both are nutritious!

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000