Blonde and dark eyebrows

axe624

axe624

Iron
I know a few people at my school that naturally have lighter blonde hair but like dark brown/black eyebrows. how is that even possible?? i don't have it as worse as any of them tho (my blonde hair is darker and thicker) but still would love to have darker eyebrows. it looks good too.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I know a few people at my school that naturally have lighter blonde hair but like dark brown/black eyebrows. how is that even possible?? i don't have it as worse as any of them tho (my blonde hair is darker and thicker) but still would love to have darker eyebrows. it looks good too.
No way I have dark eyebrows (it sucks I have to trim them every 3 weeks) But I rather have those light ones that u could barely see

No way I have dark eyebrows (it sucks I have to trim them every 3 weeks) But I rather have those light ones that u could barely see
no way. i don't have like the light eyebrows that you can barely see, mine are like closer to brown than blonde, but i think darker brows look way better and they make the eyes stand out more. thinking about making mine thicker and getting them dyed.

• +1
no way. i don't have like the light eyebrows that you can barely see, mine are like closer to brown than blonde, but i think darker brows look way better and they make the eyes stand out more. thinking about making mine thicker and getting them dyed.
Nah dude I wouldn’t tinker with it too much, I used to hate how bushy my eyebrows were.

• +1
Reactions: axe624
Nah dude I wouldn’t tinker with it too much, I used to hate how bushy my eyebrows were.
alright bro noted. i'll see like a hairdressers opinion on it or whatever next time i'm at a salon. i noticed (for me atleast) in certain pics/lighting where my hair/eyebrows/eyelashes looker darker, i end up looking better.

• +1