Blonde and white is the most desirable phenotype for men

Germania

Germania

Kraken
This phenotype is the rarest and therefore most desirable in the world. Blonde and white is the beauty ideal in most parts of the world. In many countries a blonde white guy is seen as a god. In Asia, young women come and want to take selfies with blonde white men (actually happened to me).

jezptqbf.jpeg

Why are diamonds so valuable? because they are so rare, the same applies to the blond and white phenotype.

Diamonds-2.jpg

There is a reason, why Chad is blonde and the Incel is mediterranean
cover8.jpg

Average blonde guy next to average dark haired guy
56883675_413023486212659_4684132575309905393_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 7580, Vasco-v2 and 27 others
No tall dark and handsome is most desirable. Are you really this bluepilled?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member, shakmax and 50 others
Jfl @ mentioning average and Barett in the same sentence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5912, s3-s3 and 10 others
@Sikkunt23

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Lev Peshkov

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, magnificentcel and 37 others
how is that a cope retard? its literally what 99 percent of women say. Watch some normie bullshit tv. Or watch this video retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, Deleted member 4383 and 17 others
how is that a cope retard? its literally what 99 percent of women say. Watch some normie bullshit tv. Or watch this video retard

Mog this
Yo8avpdwx1c11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8842, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 6467 and 5 others
This phenotype is the rarest and therefore most desirable in the world. Blonde and white is the beauty ideal in most parts of the world. In many countries a blonde white guy is seen as a god. In Asia, young women come and want to take selfies with blonde white men (actually happened to me).
In line with experience, from a group of Dutch people that went to Indonesia. Like 5 women and 5 men.
1. One guy had painted his hair blond before going there. He told when back how annoyed he was with all the pics he had to take with randoms.
2. One girl in that group, she white white like snow. She was haressed so much. She got alot of marriage offers. Even from an very rich old man (70 orso) whom already had like 4 wifes, he offered her a beautifull home as well (with swimming ppol and stuff). LOL (that didn't happend to the other more brown tanned Ducth people there.

Afterwards these 2 snow white were jhoking with us, how they tried to hide behind pillars and stuff when out and about trying to stay unnoticed. But to no afail.

I guess in Asia they go nuts for white as snow.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and wasted
@buflek help me my blonde brother

• +1
Reactions: buflek
In line with experience, from a group of Dutch people that went to Indonesia. Like 5 women and 5 men.
1. One guy had painted his hair blond before going there. He told when back how annoyed he was with all the pics he had to take with randoms.
2. One girl in that group, she white white like snow. She was haressed so much. She got alot of marriage offers. Even from an very rich old man (70 orso) whom already had like 4 wifes, he offered her a beautifull home as well (with swimming ppol and stuff). LOL (that didn't happend to the other more brown tanned Ducth people there.

Afterwards these 2 snow white were jhoking with us, how they tried to hide behind pillars and stuff when out and about trying to stay unnoticed. But to no afail.

I guess in Asia they go nuts for white as snow.
Latinas like blonde men too.
Ethnic women in general like blondes more I think.
Over for me

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Germania
E68355BA 8C38 4000 A86C 0FEBC804EC2E

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, Effortless and 27 others
High iq thread, nordics not only coloring mog but also robustness mog gracile med subhumans.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3, Sikkunt23 and Germania
Over for me
100% true, i lived in Latin America and Asia

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 7776 and wasted
My hair is dirtyblond what about that

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne and wasted
Over for me
I think it's true. It's most popular among ethnics. Among whites, it's still a very good phenotype but imo not perse better then darker or brown hair with white face. It's imo pretty equal overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and wasted
Those are highlights in his hair. Women would still prefer a dark chad than that guy. E.g check out zach cox. He looks kinda young though which may lower his smv for some women. Women really do prefer dark hair. It adds to the dark triad vibe. White with dark hair and light eyes will slay the most. Make the skin a bit tan too. So dark brown hair, blue or green eyes, tall, lean bit of muscle mostly ripped and athletic with white skin but a bit of sun not like paper white. That is the exact type that would slay.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 2658 and GigaMogger
They would be the best
if 99% wouldnt look like a cuck with no eyebrows and shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, CopeIsReal, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Women desire blond white children so they want kids with blond men. This is all that matter. End of discussion

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Those are highlights in his hair. Women would still prefer a dark chad than that guy. E.g check out zach cox. He looks kinda young though which may lower his smv for some women. Women really do prefer dark hair. It adds to the dark triad vibe. White with dark hair and light eyes will slay the most. Make the skin a bit tan too.
cope
that guy looks perfect with the blonde.

@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Wtf is this cope ? It should be beyond obvious for you cucks that meds mog the dogliving shit out of blondes, its called tall dark and handsome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6403, alex569 and 4 others

What do you think of this half/quarter aisian pheno?

Are asians completly fucked pheno-wise? Seems to me that asian and hapa phenos are just the worst, even behind curries.

Also rate the guy please? (now that you're here)

dark hair mogs blonde obviously lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, s3-s3, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
Wtf is this cope ? It should be beyond obvious for you cucks that meds mog the dogliving shit out of blondes, its called tall dark and handsome.
whos meds? i agree with tall dark and handsome though thats what im trying to tell these bluepillers

I think it's true. It's most popular among ethnics. Among whites, it's still a very good phenotype but imo not perse better then darker or brown hair with white face. It's imo pretty equal overall.
I would say among white girls a man's hair color is neither an advantage nor a disadvantage, just be good loking bro.
But among among ethnic girls (who represent the majority of the world's population) blonde and white the best phenotype. No discussion, it's a fact.
It doesn't matter if the ethnic girls live in the west or in ethnic countries, I think that's genetic attraction.

In Asia, young women come and want to take selfies with blonde white men

I guess in Asia they go nuts for white as snow
As I've said before, only asain women more specifically self hating gook whores are the ones who tend to have a strong preference for blondes.
Even among them most would pick a dark haired guy like somerhalder or gandy over a blonde haired guy like DiCaprio or Hemsworth.

Besides all the research says dark hair/features mog light cuck blonde all else being equal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Effortless, Deleted member 2658 and 4 others
90% of girls in the west prefer dark hair over blonde. And more rare doesnt mean more attractive. You know what else is rare? Pygmys and arboriginal.
Also indonesian girls taking pictures doesnt mean they are more attracted and wants to fuck. Just means that its a novelty and they want a picture because theyve never seen that. Went to indonesia with my 5'4 blonde friend and they took more pictures with him, but i still got to fuck more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, GigaMogger and johncruz12345
90% of girls in the west prefer dark hair over blonde. And more rare doesnt mean more attractive. You know what else is rare? Pygmys and arboriginal.
Also indonesian girls taking pictures doesnt mean they are more attracted and wants to fuck. Just means that its a novelty and they want a picture because theyve never seen that. Went to indonesia with my 5'4 blonde friend and they took more pictures with him, but i still got to fuck more.
Yeah. This is true. The pictures were most likely novelty. Just like "oh a blonde guy. Never seen one before."

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Blue eyes > Dark eyes
Dark hair > Piss colour femboy hair

So half your post was right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, s3-s3, CopeIsReal and 2 others
Blue eyes > Dark eyes
Dark hair > Piss colour femboy hair

So half your post was right
Light eye colours mog in general. But I wouldn't say blonde hair.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Shrek2OnDvD, GigaMogger and 2 others
As I've said before, only asain women more specifically self hating gook whores are the ones who tend to have a strong preference for blondes.
Even among them most would pick a dark haired guy like somerhalder or gandy over a blonde haired guy like DiCaprio or Hemsworth.

Besides all the research says dark hair/features mog light cuck blonde all else being equal.
I can not confirm that. As I said, I lived and worked in South America (oldcell) and was treated like god because of my blond hair. I was approached about my hair almost every day. I was even told that I had great career opportunities at a South American companies just because I'm blonde. I am 100% sure that I would not have received the same appreciation with brown hair.

But in the west it doesn't matter, just be good looking bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
PicsArt 08 12 012833

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EdouardManlet, Effortless and 17 others
Indeed it is

First comes bones, then comes phenotype.
the best phenotype for males is atlantid.
nodics have overall huge irl appeal in the world because of halo effect of hair color and eye color. gooks are proof of that.
the reason why I am am ugly is not because I am dark haired its because I have ugly feautures.
however with blue eyes I would be much better looking

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Over for me
I live in brazil and most bitches prefer meds,same thing in the nordcuck countries
That guy is coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMattersCel, alex569 and 5 others
100% true, i lived in Latin America and Asia
true, whenever I mention to latinas I'm Swedish and they see my pale white skin they noticeably really start liking me (omegle)

• +1
Reactions: Germania

jezptqbf.jpeg

Why are diamonds so valuable? because they are so rare, the same applies to the blond and white phenotype.

Diamonds-2.jpg

There is a reason, why Chad is blonde and the Incel is mediterranean
cover8.jpg

Average blonde guy next to average dark haired guy
56883675_413023486212659_4684132575309905393_n.jpg
Redheads aren’t rarer than blondes?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and johncruz12345
Atlantid and north Atlantid is the best bro

imo light brown or dark brown + blue eyes = best phenotype

2E572C0E 20CA 468E BB65 7701A39D9190

05C47514 DB79 4F12 8353 E2AF7F492001

those are best phenotypes ngl

I did a social experiment with the pic of the second guy and he got like 200 matches in a day or two in a popular city

op imo light brown hair mogs blonde imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
true, whenever I mention to latinas I'm Swedish and they see my pale white skin they noticeably really start liking me (omegle)
I have pale skin hahahah

I will only take astaxanthin for reddish glow

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Is it worth it getting a tan since I’m dark haired (dark brown-medium brown)
I'm dirty-bonde-haired naturally with blue eyes and very pale skin; I don't think it's worth it. The contrast is better in your default situation (now)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
I live in brazil and most bitches prefer meds,same thing in the nordcuck countries
That guy is coping hard
cope, i went to Brazil, game was on EASY mode for me.
99% of the population there are meds, so thats nothing special. Nordic pehnotype is exotic there = free bitches. I got approched by a brazilian girl a few minutes after i stepped out of the airplane in São Paulo. You are just coping, because you are med.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
I'm dirty-bonde-haired naturally with blue eyes and very pale skin; I don't think it's worth it. The contrast is better in your default situation (now)
Yeah agree I will only play around with astaxanthin

mirin bro dirty blonde and blue eyes that’s good cambo

makw sure you reproduce with an attractive blonde lady with green or blue eyes and male as much kids as possible because you are already rare In nature