Blonde females are not attracted to blonde guys

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
I notice that it is very rare if not unheard of for me to see a hot blonde with another blond guy. I have seen more hot blondes with ethnics and BBCs than I have seen them with blond guys themselves. Most of the times I see hot blondes it is with a white guy that is either brunette or has dark hair.

It seems like dark haired white women, italian women, and asian women are absolutely crazy over blonde guys. I rarely see dark-haired white women, especially if they look even a slight bit ethnic, going for darker featured meds, or ethnics. In fact, if you are a blonde Nerdic, this is your sweet spot because these women are probably more self-hating than ethnic women themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 18522
Dirty blonde/ dark brown is ideal

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Where do you live? Maybe the reason is partially due to the fact that blonde men are a minority. Also this makes sense, blonde hair is a neotenous trait. This would lead me to believe that it would be generally more attractive in women than in men.

I notice that it is very rare if not unheard of for me to see a hot blonde with another blond guy. I have seen more hot blondes with ethnics and BBCs than I have seen them with blond guys themselves. Most of the times I see hot blondes it is with a white guy that is either brunette or has dark hair.

It seems like dark haired white women, italian women, and asian women are absolutely crazy over blonde guys. I rarely see dark-haired white women, especially if they look even a slight bit ethnic, going for darker featured meds, or ethnics. In fact, if you are a blonde Nerdic, this is your sweet spot because these women are probably more self-hating than ethnic women themselves.
Is dark blonde fine for them? I noticed the same thing too:feelswhy:

By 2025 BBC will all be incels. By that year only GBC will fuck. Giant Black Cock:feelsgood:

im a LTN manlet blonde guy and my ex gf was a 9/10 blonde girl and she picked me over all the 6ft3 dark haired moggers who wanted her until i cheated on her and fucked it up

im a LTN manlet blonde guy and my ex gf was a 9/10 blonde girl and she picked me over all the 6ft3 dark haired moggers who wanted her until i cheated on her and fucked it up
why? :feelswhy:

Only mestizas and North Indians like blondes in my experience. Rest want either bbc, latinx or Arab

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

I see blonde women with blond men a lot of the time in my area.

A blond woman may be attracted to a blond man sometimes due to familiarity. Also, I knew a blonde Stacy that only dated blond men.

I only see blonde women with other blonde dudes

I see blonde women with mostly light brown to dark brown haired guys in UK.

Blonde is not as common in men in UK.

I see blonde women with blond men a lot of the time in my area.

A blond woman may be attracted to a blond man sometimes due to familiarity. Also, I knew a blonde Stacy that only dated blond men.
Most of these "blonde women" you've seen are most likely fake blondes. Natural blondes are only attracted to dark featured men
Main qimg be6a225049d223fb4c39bb18abd9c010 1

Mixed hispanic family cute baby boy ra 5820482
Hispanic man blonde woman 5820485

Attachments

• main-qimg-be6a225049d223fb4c39bb18abd9c010 (1).webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
U hear that @ArvidGustavsson

Thats because where you live there are probably 50x more blonde women as even here in scandinavia 90% of the blondes are so because of bleach which is why theres 10x as many ”blonde” women Than men. Its simply not possible even If all blonde girls went for blonde guys Bcuz very few guys bleach their hair jfl.

Natural blondes are much rarer Than you think.

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer and Bipedal Dog
Over for @ArvidGustavsson

Thats because where you live there are probably 50x more blonde women as even here in scandinavia 90% of the blondes are so because of bleach which is why theres 10x as many ”blonde” women Than men. Its simply not possible even If all blonde girls went for blonde guys Bcuz very few guys bleach their hair jfl.

Actually a good explanation. Although some blonde girls darken their hair as well

Most of these "blonde women" you've seen are most likely fake blondes. Natural blondes are only attracted to dark featured men

View attachment 1832186View attachment 1832187
No. There are a lot of natural blondes in my area. I'm also blond and a majority of all my female relatives are also blonde. My sister is dating a naturally blond man right now and she has very wheat colored blonde hair.

I can spot a woman that's not blonde naturally. A lot of the people here look Celtic or German. There are a lot of dark haired men though.

Now, I'm not saying that ALL blonde women go for one or the other, but some go for what's familiar and some go for the opposite.

Last edited:
Also i’m not even blonde
My ex and the pope is blonde and the Middle Guy is north african. I’m only 50% scandi and that side is Brown haired mixed with my soutern euro dark brown hair side:ogre:

Don’t be ashamed off scandi heritage, they are the best people in the world

How are you mixed though

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
Also i’m not even blonde
My ex and the pope is blonde and the Middle Guy is north african. I’m only 50% scandi and that side is Brown haired mixed with my soutern euro dark brown hair side:ogre:

I bet all ur friends are losers just like u

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Also i’m not even blonde

@StrangerDanger

I pure nordic mog arvid

Not to mention my ancestry.com got shifted and Imy nordic precentages went up to 96% if I remember correctly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Bipedal Dog and Deleted
Don’t be ashamed off scandi heritage, they are the best people in the world
All i’m saying is my hair is not blonde its Just not as dark as my very dark eyebrows.
E6353A37 E6BD 4C88 95BC 7BC80DC4981D

My blonde ex used to say she liked my hair because she wasn’t attracted to blondes but that was pbvious coping from her side Bcuz her ex was blonde :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Bipedal Dog and Erik-Jón
All i’m saying is my hair is not blonde its Just not as dark as my very dark eyebrows.
View attachment 1832205
My blonde ex used to say she liked my hair because she wasn’t attracted to blondes but that was pbvious coping from her side Bcuz her ex was blonde :ROFLMAO:
I’ve asked people irl what my hair colour is and they’ve said light brown lmao, people can’t accept I’m blonde

I’ve asked people irl what my hair colour is and they’ve said light brown lmao
When i first joined .org everyone called me blonde so i started consider myself blonde but then got roasted hard irl for saying i’m blonde on multiple occasions so i stopped :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
When i first joined .org everyone called me blonde so i started consider myself blonde but then got roasted hard irl for saying i’m blonde on multiple occasions so i stopped :feelswah:
Exactly what happened to me I tried to say I’m blonde and got roasted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21868
Fuck you and your Nordic mythology I belittle ur culture
Your ethnic, why do you belittle the best culture in the world, not only the best country’s but the tallest and most robust people also

Didn't knew dyeing hair blond was so popular amoung femmes in scandinavia,i though everyone was blond

Holy shit now that I think about it, I've never seen a blonde girl and guy dating