Blonde guys are cucks

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Blonde hair is feminine

having blonde hair regardless of how goodlooking u are will make u look like a cuckold

its as big a flaw as twink frame, yes u can still be goodlooking with a small body but u will look weak and feminine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, aestheticallypleasin, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
how bout dirty blonde/light brown?

• +1
Reactions: 000, jordanbarrettisgod and EasternRightWinger15
Screenshot 20200514 215213 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Theory disproved

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, 000, BigNigga69 and 12 others
I wonder how someone can even utter something as factually wrong as this. There are so many blonde chads in the world its ridiculous. What planet are you living on dude?

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Schönling, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
I wonder how someone can even utter something as factually wrong as this. There are so many blonde chads in the world its ridiculous. What planet are you living on dude?
a brown-haired chad will mog them hard. Yes there are handsome manlets but a tall handsome guy will mog them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, MiroslavBulldosex, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
I think the point is that they would all look better with darker hair coloring

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
indeed, blonde is a cuck color on average, they look way more submissive and less intimidating, but that's just on average there's still gigachads like Dolph Lundgren

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, Deleted member 1680, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
i bet every blonde guy t mogs you to the hell and back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scorpioned, CursedOne, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
I think the point is that they would all look better with darker hair coloring

Thats definitely not what OP is saying though. I think in general darker hair is better, but its pretty damn low on the aesthetics list. Brown hair is probably optimal. In many ways, shades of blonde like dirty blonde is closer to brown than black is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, tylerhunter97, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
Ok

Attachments

• 1^11.jpg
    1^11.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 26
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Got the hunter eyes
Hitler would be disappointed in you

• JFL
Reactions: Deathrasher42
Nvm.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and Effortless
If you have yellow fever than blonde hair is definitely an asset. Totally depends on who you're attracted to/vice versa.

r you fucking serious bro? i deleted the pics for a reason. its brown
Sorry... the album is still there so i didnt know that. But i have sligthly darker hair than you naturally and everyone said its dark blonde

Sorry... the album is still there so i didnt know that. But i have sligthly darker hair than you naturally and everyone said its dark blonde
the whole pic is fucked. my skin even looks pale. np, i made a mistake publicing it tbh. don't be a jerk and delete the pic ples.

then what is this hair color bro... black?
[/ATTACH]
Dude says he deleted his pic but you actually invested time to save it...

Tenor 8

MealyFluidIndianspinyloach max 1mb

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
the whole pic is fucked. my skin even looks pale. np, i made a mistake publicing it tbh. don't be a jerk and delete the pic ples.

You look like a dyke in that pic ngl :lul:

No black hair for my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 5185
stfu u skinnyfat oldcel go hit the treadmill
Settle down before I son you in front of your girl while you stand there helplessly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Jet black or dark brown hair on a white man will ALWAYS mog blonde hair. Blonde hair isn’t a deal breaker tho and many chads have it

yeah i don't know wtf that means tbh
It means that you look kind of feminine like most young guys but don't let it bother you. Hit the gym, learn basic grappling skills, change your bum life.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
a brown-haired chad will mog them hard. Yes there are handsome manlets but a tall handsome guy will mog them
You are literally comparing hair color with height. Do you even realize what you’re saying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
OP IS SMELLY CURRY CONFIRMED

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Scorpioned, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3853 and 2 others
Jet black or dark brown hair on a white man will ALWAYS mog blonde hair. Blonde hair isn’t a deal breaker tho and many chads have it

Jet black hair mogging blonde? Nah dude.. Brown hair yes, black hair no. Black hair is definitely less desirable than blonde.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
Jet black hair mogging blonde? Nah dude.. Brown hair yes, black hair no. Black hair is definitely less desirable than blonde.
Yes black hair is shit except on henry cavill but he suits any hair color, even silver.

brown is the golden mean, not too dark not too light.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
Post skin color

no wonder that germanic north europeans are the greatest cucks.
I bet the erotic fantasy of half of germanic men is being a betabuxx cuckolded by a BBC

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Htobrother and Deleted member 4563
It means that you look kind of feminine like most young guys but don't let it bother you. Hit the gym, learn basic grappling skills, change your bum life.
oh yeah. in that pic i definitely fucking do. i'm indeed gymcelling atm. life can't be more than bum life bcs of corona.

• +1
Reactions: Robocok
oh yeah. in that pic i definitely fucking do. i'm indeed gymcelling atm. life can't be more than bum life bcs of corona.
Be patient. It takes time for your hormones to mature you and have you looking like a proper man. Stay natural (don't use steroids), work hard, don't masturbate too much, you'll gradually become more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 5393
Be patient. It takes time for your hormones to mature you and have you looking like a proper man. Stay natural (don't use steroids), work hard, don't masturbate too much, you'll gradually become more masculine.
STAY NATTY AND WORK HARD! SO U CAN HAVE A POT BELLY LIKE ME!

Don't worry bro. it is just that particular pic i look like a tranny lol. I don't look that feminime at all imo. some features maybe like upturned nose but they don't fail me tbh. and yeah im not going to roid or use hgh or some shit. about masturbating, i failed today at nofap :(

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
no wonder that germanic north europeans are the greatest cucks.
I bet the erotic fantasy of half of germanic men is being a betabuxx cuckolded by a BBC
Giga projection

STAY NATTY AND WORK HARD! SO U CAN HAVE A POT BELLY LIKE ME!
#gottento

Do you know what these dudes have in common? They could do whatever they want to you or your lady and there's nothing you can do about it except sit in the corner and cry. Keep starving yourself like an anorexic model and maybe someday you can support yourself with g4p.

Hi res 6306064 crop north
Fedor Bellator 198 Ceremonial Weigh In

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5393
Blonde Guys are the perfect sissys
:lul:

Most women preferred brown hair in countless studies.

They wouldn't reject this though.
903a0ff25c3da4b124704e7d96c2058b

I smell strong ethnic cope

Just be ethnic theory proven right again?