Blonde guys are cucks

Fix it or tie the rope
I didn't plan on saying it but I know a blonde guy irl who probably has the genes to norwooding (poor thin hair) and he has had girlfriends.

This why my hair changed from blonde to brown when I was a kid thanks to my high T genes:y'all::cool:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 5393
Thats definitely not what OP is saying though. I think in general darker hair is better, but its pretty damn low on the aesthetics list. Brown hair is probably optimal. In many ways, shades of blonde like dirty blonde is closer to brown than black is.
Jet black is ideal unless you are giga pale

Blonde hair is feminine

having blonde hair regardless of how goodlooking u are will make u look like a cuckold

its as big a flaw as twink frame, yes u can still be goodlooking with a small body but u will look weak and feminine
Just have dark hair theory

Blonde hair is feminine

having blonde hair regardless of how goodlooking u are will make u look like a cuckold

its as big a flaw as twink frame, yes u can still be goodlooking with a small body but u will look weak and feminine
Depends middle eastern foids love blonde/light brown hair

This why my hair changed from blonde to brown when I was a kid thanks to my high T genes:y'all::cool:
wtf same happened to me but i am bummed out i lost my blue eyes in exchange for green

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
wtf same happened to me but i am bummed out i lost my blue eyes in exchange for green
damn sorry for u man but green is a good colour too, thanks god I still have my blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Yep. Ask yourself why they never choose blonde cucks to play heroes in video games.
Video game heroes

same, but my blonde changed to brown in early teens and then somehow to dirty blonde again

and blue eyes to dark green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
ginger girls, blonde girls, asian girls: considered cute
blond, giger, asian men: considered cucks

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi, hebbewem and MiroslavBulldosex
Cope, chads with natural blonde hair look like disney princes
20200504 203503

COPEEEEE

Than explain why Pitt,Leo and some other models are considered godz