Blonde HTB is the bare minimum

I get where you’re coming from, it’s just no coincidence I can bag meds with ease, while being completely invisible to anglos/blonds.
they arent meds tho just mutted whites

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I get where you’re coming from, it’s just no coincidence I can bag meds with ease, while being completely invisible to anglos/blonds.
if blonde light-eyed girls think they're immediately superior to others it's only because people have pushed that narrative and made them actually believe that it's true.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
also, if you're bagging htb/stacylite meds I congratulate you tbh, no hate here.
That is quite literally my dream (not to slay, but a ltr)

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
just shut up, marry and ugly girl, and go to your 9-5 incel

Nigga your itis is white why are you getting on me for liking white girls
she is literally a turk macedonian serb thats not white

If you can’t attract a white, blonde, HTB/Stacylite at the very LEAST, it’s fucking over.

I don’t know what to do anymore. My mutt pheno only attracts LTB to MTB brunettes and overcooked, shitskin Haitian and African sheboons, which I don’t even count as female. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Even then, the sheboons lose interest once they realize I’m not a low IQ thug. I have terrible beard genetics, so I couldn’t even Drakemaxx if I wanted to. Might as well be Curry.

Blondie or rope. Anything less is a wasted life not having access to the finest this world has to offer.
Brother have you seen the blonde htb bumble experiments? She gets chads and 12000 likes a day retard. You need monster smv to conquer them

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 29155
Daily abused dog thread

my mum is also white but I don't date white women.
Ok? Lmao
I just like white girls, and you don't. Simple as. Preference is preference. It doesn't have to do with self-hatred or whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
If you can’t attract a white, blonde, HTB/Stacylite at the very LEAST, it’s fucking over.

I don’t know what to do anymore. My mutt pheno only attracts LTB to MTB brunettes and overcooked, shitskin Haitian and African sheboons, which I don’t even count as female. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Even then, the sheboons lose interest once they realize I’m not a low IQ thug. I have terrible beard genetics, so I couldn’t even Drakemaxx if I wanted to. Might as well be Curry.

Blondie or rope. Anything less is a wasted life not having access to the finest this world has to offer.
You live in new york, i can smell it.