Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
Once again bbc theory is legit even a 5'9 black male can cuckold chad

it took 3 security guards to get her off him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Virgin at 29 😔, Deleted member 17311 and 11 others
black incel scrapping for every little dust of proof that “bbc theory” is legit for their comfort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 20562, exeight and 20 others
Jesus, the cuck desperately trying to get her away as well. :feelskek: It's already over man, just break up with her at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, currylightskin, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
black incel scrapping for every little dust of proof that “bbc theory” is legit for their comfort
We need to calculate the rate of white truecels to black incels on dis forum and .is

:feelswat:

She’s a Becky 5/10… you must be Indian
Also her bf looks ethnic cuck

You’d never see any girl (even ethnic or ugly) doing anything similar with an ethnic guy

Not sure why ethnics here say they have higher smv than blacks :rolleyes:
@ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20562, lepo2317, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others

You’d never see any girl (even ethnic or ugly) doing anything similar with an ethnic guy

@ForeverRecession
It's in New Jersey the bf probably a Soprano American

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

@ForeverRecession
EE3B55F5 10D7 405F AAF7 3FBE39DE20D5

Nah it’s clearly a white manlet guy coping with muh tattoos. Bbc game unmoggable @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
* Fake blonde

Posting in a Indiancel thread

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Maybe Latin. You haven't seen a North Indian IRL.
Yup prob latin, looks very Puerto Rican

Bruh there are lots of sikhs where I live… thought he could be exotic North Indian like Ruben cortada @ForeverRecession :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 14160
not a stacy Low/mid tier becky.

Niggas gassing over a drunk white woman who probably jsut wanted to ask him for directions

The state of blacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and AlexBrown84

@ForeverRecession
I dunno why @ForeverRecession is agreeing here he’s super gl and girls will do this to him I’m ceartain of it I mean I don’t disagree with you biggdink but like GL chad ethnics will have girls do this over them. Though yeah girls are more likely to do it to black guys because black men have highest sex appeal so it triggers something primal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Chadeep, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I dunno why @ForeverRecession is agreeing here he’s super gl and girls will do this to him I’m ceartain of it I mean I don’t disagree with you biggdink but like GL chad ethnics will have girls do this over them. Though yeah girls are more likely to do it to black guys because black men have highest sex appeal so it triggers something primal
I’ve only seen this happen to white normies and sometimes ugly jacked black guys

Pheno is everything

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, alriodai, Chadeep and 1 other person
I’ve only seen this happen to white normies and sometimes ugly jacked black guys

Pheno is everything
@Biggdink stopped short of calling me ugly in pm’s. That’s as good as it can get for us ethnics :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
@Biggdink stopped short of calling me ugly in pm’s. That’s as good as it can get for us ethnics :Comfy:
Green eyes halo tbh
Green eyes save you, bones are cope

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Pheno is everything
Tbh I cannot even argue… every example I have seen this happen it’s been a tyronelite or a chadlite+ I have never seen a gl ethnic get this treatment and I hang with a lot of Arabs many of who are GL weird. any theories as to why? I have had girls do this to me as well at house parties (not to the extreme as this chick though)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Tbh I cannot even argue… every example I have seen this happen it’s been a tyronelite or a chadlite+ I have never seen a gl ethnic get this treatment and I hang with a lot of Arabs many of who are GL weird. any theories as to why? I have had girls do this to me as well at house parties (not to the extreme as this chick though)
Guy in video is normie black, just jacked

I see this happen to tall white normies all the time too

Like i said pheno is everything that’s why you don’t see this happen to gl ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Guy in video is normie black, just jacked

I see this happen to tall white normies all the time too

Like i said pheno is everything that’s why you don’t see this happen to gl ethnics
Yeah. Tbh it’s annoying when this happens. I have had girls force kiss me when they do this. And these women can be quite strong when they don’t want to let you go. You can’t hit them cos the knights will gank you so all you can do is try to ween her off slowly like the black in this video (his version was extreme poor guy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and Deleted member 7580

Pheno is everything
Also it’s very hard for an ethnic to be good looking so that’s why it’s so rare. Average White guy is over 4 psl but avg ethnic is a 3.
Never seen an ethnic in my life who’d get rated over 5 on this forum :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Also it’s very hard for an ethnic to be good looking so that’s why it’s so rare. Average White guy is over 4 psl but avg ethnic is a 3.
Never seen an ethnic in my life who’d get rated over 5 on this forum :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
That’s cos guys here are racist… your above PSL5 so you destroy that point. Avg white guy is like 4.5Psl avg ethnic is 4Psl not a big difference either you ask me

Another rare niggercel win

No it’s not features or psl
It’s pheno
Black guys are ugly but have high smv

Only way ethnics can win is if they’re tall
6’5 Dravidians are higher appeal than short north atlantids

It’s pheno

6'5 Dravidian is a Unicorn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 7580
Be careful OP. You gonna make some JBW coper rope 🥴

6'5 Dravidian is a Unicorn.
Yea prob, but 1 in million 6’5 Dravidian would be high appeal even if ugly

Height >> everything

BBC "theory" is legit. I don't understand how people don't see it in real life. Either they are privileged and secluded in their gated communities or they just don't leave their basement.

We need to calculate the rate of white truecels to black incels on dis forum and .is

:feelswat:
No such thing as a black incel. Just autists who grew up in the suburbs.

It’s pheno

7FB9AD1F 57C5 46A4 85D4 D58F3954C39A

What about Toni mahfud kind of pheno :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
@Blackgymmax thoughts on this thread and comment?

brutal

been told yall WF only want interracial

brutal

been told yall WF only want interracial
And when you find how much ethnic women (especially asians) want interracial

Reason of eternal seething for every ethnicels

Brb another racebaiting thread

What a life

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
people refuse to swallow the dickpill

Ezekiel 23, 20: There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Can't see the video
Can someone post mp4

Screenshot 20220710 025129 TikTok

This tbh, probably staged :ogre:

Where's the stacy?

Once again bbc theory is legit even a 5'9 black male can cuckold chad

it took 3 security guards to get her off him

@Afrikancel just be black theory

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel