Blonde white stacylite complaining on social media about a guy who ghosted her after the first night of sex

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
And the guy was a 6'4 WASP American Chad lawyer who used to model, North Atlantid type, JFL at her.
And she was a blonde white English stacylite, prime age. Dated him for a few weeks. She used to post him on her story.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, rand anon and likenesss
Link?

• +1
Reactions: Bentley
@ElTruecel @vinn98

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
@WishIwasChico

@rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
That's the main dating problem for women. They can easily sleep with chads but can't get them to commit, there's not enough to go around.

• +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, datboijj, rand anon and 1 other person
That's the main dating problem for women. They can easily sleep with chads but can't get them to commit, there's not enough to go around.
and not just that but she was a PRIME STACYLITE WITH GOOD BODY, WHITE AND BLONDE JFL

• +1
I will pay however shuts down this bot 4 whole paychecks at Little Caesar's

and not just that but she was a PRIME STACYLITE WITH GOOD BODY, WHITE AND BLONDE JFL
Wasp chad has ton of options, although she prob knew that going into it. Truly the meme gender jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wasp chad has ton of options, although she prob knew that going into it. Truly the meme gender jfl
Holy shit. She was the type of foid that would want STATUSMAXXED HTN+ ONLY JFL
She complained about dating apps, men don't want commitment in London and all that bullshit.

• +1
She complained about dating apps, men don't want commitment in London and all that bullshit.
thoughts? @vinn98 @rand anon

• +1
I cant let others know about my redpillness

• +1
@emeraldglass what went wrong

Been blackpilled for too long

Normies think incels hate foids cause they get some sort of sadistic pleasure out of it, not the case, atleast for me it isn’t. The whole situation between men and women is just plain disheartening to me

• +1
HOLY SHIT SHE IS CRYING ON HER SNAP STORY

Been blackpilled for too long

Normies think incels hate foids cause they get some sort of sadistic pleasure out of it, not the case, atleast for me it isn’t. The whole situation between men and women is just plain disheartening to me
agreed. and the girl is crying big tears on her snap story
I remember she used to complain about certain types of guys not swiping her back on apps, and she lives in Central London

• +1
And the guy was a 6'4 WASP American Chad lawyer who used to model, North Atlantid type, JFL at her.
And she was a blonde white English stacylite, prime age. Dated him for a few weeks. She used to post him on her story.

What do you mean?
see below

• +1
She was crying on snap all night
The sluts will cry, they got pumped and dumped, the boys will cry, they won't find a good girl. And the world keeps spinning in the same direction anyway.

The sluts will cry, they got pumped and dumped, the boys will cry, they won't find a good girl. And the world keeps spinning in the same direction anyway.
Was he too high smv for her?

Mumbai tales