Blonde white women with forward lower-maxillas are the hottest woman a man could nut inside

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Im watching this documentary about broke British families in Cambridge. There's this white dirty blonde foid with some lip fillers, but it's not the lip fillers that made her look this good. It's the lower maxilla SLIGHTLY pushing her lips out, forward, giving her this 'kissy lips' look. I fucking LOVE this feature in women that do got them.

Bitch is easily a 7/10 in my book altho PSL retards will probably down-rate her. Who cares, I'd bring her out of poverty as long as I can fill up her tight pink pussy and feel her fat squishy cheeks clapping on my white bullcock

THOUGHTS???

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, lordgandy2000, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 5 others
How to get??11?

pics

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone

Stopped reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Sens
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, poopoohead and Deleted member 29581
FEMCEL WTF

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Brunette over blonde anyday. I even prefer most ethnic girls to blonde.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21666
Im watching this documentary about broke British families in Cambridge. There's this white dirty blonde foid with some lip fillers, but it's not the lip fillers that made her look this good. It's the lower maxilla SLIGHTLY pushing her lips out, forward, giving her this 'kissy lips' look. I fucking LOVE this feature in women that do got them.

Bitch is easily a 7/10 in my book altho PSL retards will probably down-rate her. Who cares, I'd bring her out of poverty as long as I can fill up her tight pink pussy and feel her fat squishy cheeks clapping on my white bullcock

THOUGHTS???
Gay

u must be talking ab this
this is pure coomfuel. 5'10 aryan coloring forward grown A10 dirty blonde tanned stacies with 12% bodyfat

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and poopoohead
this is pure coomfuel. 5'10 aryan coloring forward grown dark blue eyes dirty blonde tanned stacies with 12% bodyfat and anorexic VS angel body with a long torso

i will rope if i never get to coom deep inside one of these foids
IMG 4861

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and WeiWei
this is pure coomfuel. 5'10 aryan coloring forward grown dark blue eyes dirty blonde tanned stacies with 12% bodyfat and anorexic VS angel body with a long torso

View attachment 2294210
zomg a CHAD FACTORY

That's like 1 in 100,000 in the UK.

My foreign friends who have visited always say something about how ugly the people here are. Whenever another a new foreign guy comes over (it's a big group), inevitably they always say something.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Sens
id say this is true for both men and women and its very attractive, barrett has this as well

i like her maxilla but she has a huge overbite

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
id say this is true for both men and women and its very attractive, barrett has this as well

lol who gives af id fuck her instantly

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
That's like 1 in 100,000 in the UK.

My foreign friends who have visited always say something about how ugly the people here are. Whenever another a new foreign guy comes over (it's a big group), inevitably they always say something.
Brits are by far the ugliest among all "full white" ethnicities

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Graham and WeiWei

Same with Sean o pry

• +1
also vasiliy stepanov, meanwhile matt bomer has the opposite and it lowers his sex appeal
Yeah curved philtrum is a mogger feature

• +1

View attachment 2294210
boy do i have news for you

Video about British people blocked in Britain.

Our overlords really don't want us to see the state of things over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back