DREAMS OF DARKNESS

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
My hair is such a mess. She looked into the mirror, a groggy 22-year-old girl looking back at her. The trees were rustling in the wind outside. They made the morning sunlight dance in intricate patterns on her skin. A shower should fix it. Her sunflower blonde hair seemed to have a life of their own. Some folded up on her shoulder while others waved like little curtains across her face. A shower and a coffee. A black tank and pink shorts hugged her curvy 5'4" frame. Maybe a bagel too.
She was quick out of the shower, dropping her towel in the dryer as she walked to her wardrobe naked. She picked out a white tee, denim shorts and Chuck Taylors. Shutting her apartment door, she walked down to the parking lot. A crisp wind brushed across her skin as she opened the main door. She got in her car, shut the door and cranked the ignition.
The weather's nice today, she thought walking back to her car. She had a latte in one hand and a breakfast bagel in the other. Now for the hard part.
Way to go, choosing Indian food for the potluck, Ashley Miller
, she thought as she looked at the intimidating rows of boxes in the spice section. This is way more complicated than I thought. She scanned the boxes again. Some of these seem familiar. Maybe I should ask someone. She looked down the aisle and saw a man. Would it be wrong for me to presume that he knows something about this, just because of his appearance? Damn it, just so it, Ashley.
"Hi, umm excuse me sir, could you help me out here?", she said.
The man turned his gaze to her and Ashley felt it stir something in her. "Sure," he said as he started walking towards her, closing in the gap between them. He seemed older than her and had chocolate tinted skin. As he got closer, she noticed that he was tall. 6 feet at least. Dressed in a fitting pair of jeans and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled back to the elbows. He had piercing black eyes and mostly straight black hair that was neatly kempt to the side. "What can I help you with?", he said. He had a deep voice that fluttered something inside her again, but she wasn't sure what. She sensed that he had a bit of an accent. How about talking now, sunshine?
"So, I'm supposed to be making Indian food tonight and thought I'd go with a chicken curry and rice. But the thing is, I'm kind of lost here," she said shrugging her shoulders. He let out a little chuckle and smiled. "Well, I don't really blame you, Indian stores can be a little bit overwhelming. You got a recipe?" "Yeah, I have one on my phone. Here," she said pointing the screen at him. "I see," he said. He reached out into the shelves and Ashley couldn't help but notice his very muscular and veiny brown hands. Snap out of it, Ash.
"These should do. They will last you a while too", he said handing a few boxes to her. "Thank you so much, this made my day a lot easier" she replied.
"That will be five hundred and sixty three dollars. My consultation is not free ma'am," he said with a cheeky grin. "That seems a bit steep, mister" Ashley said squinting a little. "Haha, the name's Krish, nice to meet you," he said offering his hand. "Ashley, really nice to meet you too," she said doing the same. He met her hand and held it in a gentle warm way, shaking it. The brown and white colour of their skin made a beautiful contrast. She could tell he was a man stronger than he made obvious, as she felt warm pulses in her body.
"So, are you from around here?" he asked, not letting go of her hand.
"Yeah, kind of. I work downtown," she said, hoping she wasn't visibly blushing.
"Am I at least being invited for the exotic dinners you're attending?"
"Haha, exotic is a strong word. I've just started cooking. But I would definitely like to see you soon. Are you from here?"
"Not really. I'm in your fine land for work. Why don't you punch in your number here, so I can hit you up" he said as he handed her his phone.
"That's me. I hope we can catch up sometime," she said.
"We should. Hey listen, I should be reporting for corporate slavery in an hour. I will get in touch with you later," he said he reached forward with his arms out. Ashley tip toed a little to meet him, as her short t-shirt pulled up. He put his arm around her naked waist, and pulled her in for a warm hug pushing her body against his. She felt his beard rub a little into her neck, which sent little shivers down her body. Gosh, he smells good.
They said quick goodbyes. Ashley knew this wasn't the last time she would meet Krish. She knew it all too well.
4:45pm, the clock on her desk said. Just 15 minutes more to freedom.
"Miller," he said as he dropped a fat bunch of files on her desk, "I want these back in my office by next Monday." He didn't make eye contact or wait for a response from her. He turned around immediately and walked back into his cabin shutting the door behind him. Dave Harrison, Senior Manager, said the sign on the door.
"Asshole. He sure knows how to screw up a good weekend."
Haley Chang had a knack for spitting cold hard facts at all the right times. Ashley turned her face to the voice talking to her. She saw a cute girl in glasses with her jet-black hair in a bunch looking at her. Haley sat on the desk next to hers and was always a pleasure to be around. Also, she made great company to bitch about their boss. "You got any plans for the weekend Ash?"
"Well, not real...", Ashley said as she got interrupted by her phone buzzing. Hey Chef, I've been waiting to try some of that exotic food you promised me -Krish.
"I'm sorry Haley, I just got a text. What was that?"
"I was asking whether you had any plans this weekend."
"Umm, I do actually, I'm looking forward to it."
Ashley was touching up kohl around her eyes when the doorbell rang. She took one last in the mirror. She was dressed in a sleeveless black top with just a little bit of her cleavage showing. Her rose coloured skirt fell in neat little pleats, reaching a few inches above her knees. I hope I look okay.
She opened the door to find Krish with an amused smile on his lips and a bouquet in his hands. "So, you manage to look cute sometimes huh?", he said.
Ashley made a pretend angry face at him.
"I'm joking grumpy pants", he said as he leaned in to her. They hugged tight. Krish held her with one arm and the roses in the other. He gave her a kiss on her cheek. Ashley felt a little pulse go down her body.
"These are for you," he said handing her the flowers.
"Thanks, they're so pretty. It's good to see you again. Come on in, make yourself comfortable."
He walked to the couch and took a seat. He sat with a natural confidence, feet wide apart and his arm across the backrest. There was something very old-school-manly about him. Ashley liked that. She noticed that he had big arms, tight muscles subtly pushing the edges of his navy-blue tee.
"Can I offer you something to drink?"
"Sure, I don't mind a whiskey."
Ashley poured him a dram on the rocks and helped herself to a glass of wine. She handed him the drink and sat down next to him. There was something powerfully warm about him.
"So, tell me more about you, Krish. Where in India are you from?"
"It's this city called Pune, in the western part. I doubt you've heard of it."
"I haven't. I did spend a really short time in Kerala on my way to Thailand last year. It was very charming. The food was so good."
"That's cool. Now I know where you picked up a taste for curries," he said with a smile.
"By the way, those are beautiful earrings," he said as he reached out to examine them, caressing her pale earlobes gently in his brown fingers. Ashley felt little shivers go down her neck. "Thank you, I got those in Thailand by the way."
Krish was really confident and forward in his ways. She liked that a lot. They talked to each other over sips of their drinks, getting closer to each other's bodies slowly.
"Right. Let's get to the important part. What exquisite delights am I being offered tonight Chef?", he said as he winked at her.
"Haha, knock it off!", she said as she lightly slapped his arm. "I'm not that good. I'm making my mom's classic Shepherd's Pie. Hopefully I didn't mess it up too bad. C'mon I'll show you."
They walked to the kitchen, as she pulled out the glass casserole out of the oven.
"Voila! Dinner is served."
"That was really good!"
Ashley looked at him in a playfully suspicious way.
"I'm serious," he laughed.
"Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Dessert?"
She poured Baileys into little shot glasses.
"Do you want to see the balcony?"
They walked out into a light crisp wind, glasses in hand.
"Moon's really beautiful tonight. Cheers," Krish said. They knocked back the sweet liqueur and put the glasses down by the window. There was a still silence in the air. Krish took her hand and pulled her close to his body, their lips barely an inch away from one another. Ashley looked deep into his piercing eyes. She could feel something inside her body melting in his warmth, as he pushed his lips into hers. He back her up against the wall, reaching under her skirt and lifting her bare thigh in the air as they kissed passionately. Ashley could feel a moistness build up between her legs, as their tongues met.
Krish pulled away momentarily, to a little disapproving moan from Ashley. Without a word, he picked her up and opened the door with a little push from his back. He laid her down on the bed. He took a second to look at her. Her blonde hair shone with the glow from the lamp. Blue eyes looking back at him. Ashley almost let out a gasp as Krish took off his t-shirt. The dim lights put up his muscular physique on display. She noticed veins popping from his bulging biceps. He had what appeared to be deep scars on his arms and massive chest. Her heart was racing as she felt an emotion that danced somewhere between fear, curiosity and lust.
Before she could come up with a reasonable explanation or begin to ask him about it, she saw him unzip his trousers and climb the bed on his knees. "Open your mouth," he said in a low, gruff voice, moving forward till his knees were or either side of her body. Ashley was looking into his eyes and felt real intent behind his words. She gasped as she looked down to see him hold his thick, veiny brown cock in his hand, inches from her face. She found herself obediently opening her mouth, as her shifted her gaze back to his eyes.
Krish pushed the tip into her mouth. It was thicker than Ashley expected. She let out a little moan as she adjusted to get the head in. She felt it in her mouth, hard, warm and pulsing. He grunted a little as she wrapped her lips around it. Her cherry red lip gloss smudged on his throbbing member. She let her tongue lick every inch of his knob. She moaned as she tasted him in her mouth. "Suck that dick like a good girl," he ordered her. She was a little taken aback by his dominant nature, but that changed nothing about her compliance with his instructions. She started sucking his thick meat hungrily, savoring every inch of it as she did. Krish was breathing heavily now. He grabbed her by the hair as he started pushing deeper into her mouth, his muscular legs thrusting his brown member in quick motions. Ashley was struggling to keep up, but something about it turned her on. She felt his cock go deep into her throat, his fat brown balls slapping against her chin on each push. He paused momentarily with his cock all the way in. He let out a little sigh. Ashley looked up at him, to find him looking back into her eyes. He had a strange look on his face. Almost as if he was admiring how she made his cock vanish in that little mouth, a pretty little pale face with dreamy blue eyes looking up at him innocently.
He pulled out of her mouth and threw the rest of his clothes on the floor. He pulled her body to the edge of the bed. Ashley got a better look at his body. Are those knife marks? Barbed wire too? His chest and arms were adorned with them, almost like tattoos. This guy could be dangerous Ashley, you should say something. Without a word, he pushed up her top to reveal her ample assets. He kept pulling the tee up till they were just around her wrists like a handcuff. He held it in place with one hand and grabbed one of her breasts with the other, giving it a good squeezing caress. He then pulled a nipple teasing her with it as he looked into her eyes. Ashley let out a moan. He let go of her breast, giving it a slap as he did. Her nipple perked up immediately as if obeying a command. He helped himself to the other side too. Ashley felt herself get very moist, a rollercoaster of thoughts making its way through her mind.
Krish loosened the little belt around her waist and then pulled the skirt and her panties off her body in one smooth motion. Ashley got rid of the tshirt aound her hands. She was a beautiful sight. Ashley was a high school track and field record holder and she had the body to show for it. He ran his hand around her well rounded thighs and calves, her flawless white skin going ever so lightly red everywhere his brown hands touched. He suddenly pushed her thick thighs up by her sides and looked into her eyes.
"You're going to take this dick like a good girl now. Understood?"
"Uhh...yes sir."
Seriously? That's what you're gonna say?
Krish took his time to take her in. He moved his gaze from her blue eyes slowly down to her big beautiful breasts, the pink nipples stiff. His eyes shifted lower to her tiny waist and finally to her pussy. Ashley bit her lip a little, embarrassed as her body gave away her state of arousal. Her little clit was swollen. Krish gently put a thumb on the hood of her clit and gave it a nudge, pushing it in a little circular motion. Ashley moaned loudly as she came wildly close to losing control. Krish noticed this and gave it a rest. He watched her breathing heavily.
Ashley saw Krish hold his uncut brown cock in his hand. The sight reminded her how thick it was. He brought it to her engorged pussy lips which were dripping with her thick juices. She quivered a little as she felt him against her skin. He pushed his fat cock head into her waiting lips. Without waiting for more than a moment he started pushing deeper. Ashley gasped loudly and had to hold her breath to get to grips with her experience. His dick was stretching her pussy in an exquisite cocktail of pain and pleasure. He got all the way in, letting out a sigh as he did.
Little did Ashley know that the sigh was the calm before the storm. Krish started pounding with intention immediately. Ashley found herself in a tornado of pleasure, the wild winds uprooting her hold on reality as she was sucked into a whirlpool of desire, her eyes rolling back in her head. Krish was a strong man and left no stone unturned in letting her know that. His muscular hips picking up a steady rhythm as his large brown body slammed into hers. He displayed no desire to be gentle.
His aggressive thrusts were like the hand of a clock hypnotizing her to its rhythm. Ashley was getting close to the edge again. She was shaken up from her daze with a warm smack on her cheek. Did he just slap me in the face? She could not say for sure, but strangely she did not find herself complaining. She found Krish looking deep into her eyes.
"You will look into my eyes when you cum," he commanded.
"Yes sir."
Krish had a smile of satisfaction on his lips.
"Good girl," he said as he slapped on her cheek. Yes, he did. It was gentle enough not to hurt her, but hard enough to let her know who was in charge. As much as she would not admit, she liked every time he said those words. Every time he asserted his dominance on her physically and verbally.
Krish continued pounding her tight white body with his heavy rhythm. He put his brown hand around her pale neck, her eyes widening in pleasure and shock. He picked up his speed, not reducing the intensity with which he slammed into her. Ashley could feel it build up inside her. She was beyond the point of no return.
"Oh my God, I'm gonna cummm," she said, the words barely leaving her mouth as the first few waves of pleasure took over her body. She struggled to keep eye contact, as she found herself at the end of the line, at the edge of losing all control over her body. Krish made sure she getting was getting every inch of his dick. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body started spasming on his thick brown cock.
Watching her pushed Krish over the edge. He started pumping aggressively to make the most of the little while that he would last. Their bodies thumped against each other as flesh touched flesh. Ashley moaned loudly, as Krish busted strings of thick cum deep inside her. Their bodies were intertwined in deep unbridled passion, as he reached the very soul of her being.
Krish slowed his rhythm, as he caught his breath. Ashley found herself coming back to the present, like a space shuttle rockily re-entering orbit. She felt a few residual spasms, as she entered her body once again. She bit her lip again, smiling at Krish.
Buzz. A phone somewhere with a strange buzzing broke their attention. Krish reached for his backpack, rummaging through it hurriedly. As he pulled out his cell phone, something shiny fell out inadvertently. Ashley took a few seconds to properly see it in the dim lighting. When she did, she audibly gasped. It was a large knife gleaming across its sharp edge. This was no ordinary knife. It had a massive blade with partially jagged edges. It looked like something used to hunt. Or kill.
Ashley felt a paralyzing fear take over her. Why would he have such a thing with him? Why would he bring it to my house? Good job on another stupid decision Ashley. How about getting to know someone better, before having them come over to your house? What are the marks on his body? In the haze of voices in her head, she hadn't noticed that Krish had refilled the contents of his bag and dressed up hurriedly, taking one last look at his phone, the blue light glowing in his face.
He looked at her for a second. "I have to leave," he said in his usual deep voice.
"But," Ashley managed to whisper as she tried to gather her thoughts and her clothes, neither or which she could reach. He didn't wait for much of a response. He was swiftly walking towards the main door. Ashley managed to wrap the sheets around her body as she followed him. Krish was very quick. In an instant , he was out of the apartment door, slamming it shut behind him.
Ashley stood in stunned silence, as the sheets fell in a heap around her feet. The moonlight streamed in through the large windows, making her naked body glow in a blue hue.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Phrenectomy, PapaGremlin, justinzayn and 4 others
Rep for the effort bro, even for me that's way too long lmfao

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and .🇹🇩.
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle
My hair is such a mess. She looked into the mirror, a groggy 22-year-old girl looking back at her. The trees were rustling in the wind outside. They made the morning sunlight dance in intricate patterns on her skin. A shower should fix it. Her sunflower blonde hair seemed to have a life of their own. Some folded up on her shoulder while others waved like little curtains across her face. A shower and a coffee. A black tank and pink shorts hugged her curvy 5'4" frame. Maybe a bagel too.
She was quick out of the shower, dropping her towel in the dryer as she walked to her wardrobe naked. She picked out a white tee, denim shorts and Chuck Taylors. Shutting her apartment door, she walked down to the parking lot. A crisp wind brushed across her skin as she opened the main door. She got in her car, shut the door and cranked the ignition.
The weather's nice today, she thought walking back to her car. She had a latte in one hand and a breakfast bagel in the other. Now for the hard part.
, she thought as she looked at the intimidating rows of boxes in the spice section. This is way more complicated than I thought. She scanned the boxes again. Some of these seem familiar. Maybe I should ask someone. She looked down the aisle and saw a man. Would it be wrong for me to presume that he knows something about this, just because of his appearance? Damn it, just so it, Ashley.
The man turned his gaze to her and Ashley felt it stir something in her. "Sure," he said as he started walking towards her, closing in the gap between them. He seemed older than her and had chocolate tinted skin. As he got closer, she noticed that he was tall. 6 feet at least. Dressed in a fitting pair of jeans and a black shirt with the sleeves rolled back to the elbows. He had piercing black eyes and mostly straight black hair that was neatly kempt to the side. "What can I help you with?", he said. He had a deep voice that fluttered something inside her again, but she wasn't sure what. She sensed that he had a bit of an accent. How about talking now, sunshine?
"So, I'm supposed to be making Indian food tonight and thought I'd go with a chicken curry and rice. But the thing is, I'm kind of lost here," she said shrugging her shoulders. He let out a little chuckle and smiled. "Well, I don't really blame you, Indian stores can be a little bit overwhelming. You got a recipe?" "Yeah, I have one on my phone. Here," she said pointing the screen at him. "I see," he said. He reached out into the shelves and Ashley couldn't help but notice his very muscular and veiny brown hands. Snap out of it, Ash.
"These should do. They will last you a while too", he said handing a few boxes to her. "Thank you so much, this made my day a lot easier" she replied.
"That will be five hundred and sixty three dollars. My consultation is not free ma'am," he said with a cheeky grin. "That seems a bit steep, mister" Ashley said squinting a little. "Haha, the name's Krish, nice to meet you," he said offering his hand. "Ashley, really nice to meet you too," she said doing the same. He met her hand and held it in a gentle warm way, shaking it. The brown and white colour of their skin made a beautiful contrast. She could tell he was a man stronger than he made obvious, as she felt warm pulses in her body.
"Haha, exotic is a strong word. I've just started cooking. But I would definitely like to see you soon. Are you from here?"
"Not really. I'm in your fine land for work. Why don't you punch in your number here, so I can hit you up" he said as he handed her his phone.
"We should. Hey listen, I should be reporting for corporate slavery in an hour. I will get in touch with you later," he said he reached forward with his arms out. Ashley tip toed a little to meet him, as her short t-shirt pulled up. He put his arm around her naked waist, and pulled her in for a warm hug pushing her body against his. She felt his beard rub a little into her neck, which sent little shivers down her body. Gosh, he smells good.
They said quick goodbyes. Ashley knew this wasn't the last time she would meet Krish. She knew it all too well.
"Miller," he said as he dropped a fat bunch of files on her desk, "I want these back in my office by next Monday." He didn't make eye contact or wait for a response from her. He turned around immediately and walked back into his cabin shutting the door behind him. Dave Harrison, Senior Manager, said the sign on the door.
Haley Chang had a knack for spitting cold hard facts at all the right times. Ashley turned her face to the voice talking to her. She saw a cute girl in glasses with her jet-black hair in a bunch looking at her. Haley sat on the desk next to hers and was always a pleasure to be around. Also, she made great company to bitch about their boss. "You got any plans for the weekend Ash?"
"Well, not real...", Ashley said as she got interrupted by her phone buzzing. Hey Chef, I've been waiting to try some of that exotic food you promised me -Krish.
Ashley was touching up kohl around her eyes when the doorbell rang. She took one last in the mirror. She was dressed in a sleeveless black top with just a little bit of her cleavage showing. Her rose coloured skirt fell in neat little pleats, reaching a few inches above her knees. I hope I look okay.
She opened the door to find Krish with an amused smile on his lips and a bouquet in his hands. "So, you manage to look cute sometimes huh?", he said.
"I'm joking grumpy pants", he said as he leaned in to her. They hugged tight. Krish held her with one arm and the roses in the other. He gave her a kiss on her cheek. Ashley felt a little pulse go down her body.
"Thanks, they're so pretty. It's good to see you again. Come on in, make yourself comfortable."
He walked to the couch and took a seat. He sat with a natural confidence, feet wide apart and his arm across the backrest. There was something very old-school-manly about him. Ashley liked that. She noticed that he had big arms, tight muscles subtly pushing the edges of his navy-blue tee.
Ashley poured him a dram on the rocks and helped herself to a glass of wine. She handed him the drink and sat down next to him. There was something powerfully warm about him.
"I haven't. I did spend a really short time in Kerala on my way to Thailand last year. It was very charming. The food was so good."
"That's cool. Now I know where you picked up a taste for curries," he said with a smile.
"By the way, those are beautiful earrings," he said as he reached out to examine them, caressing her pale earlobes gently in his brown fingers. Ashley felt little shivers go down her neck. "Thank you, I got those in Thailand by the way."
Krish was really confident and forward in his ways. She liked that a lot. They talked to each other over sips of their drinks, getting closer to each other's bodies slowly.
"Right. Let's get to the important part. What exquisite delights am I being offered tonight Chef?", he said as he winked at her.
"Haha, knock it off!", she said as she lightly slapped his arm. "I'm not that good. I'm making my mom's classic Shepherd's Pie. Hopefully I didn't mess it up too bad. C'mon I'll show you."
They walked to the kitchen, as she pulled out the glass casserole out of the oven.
"That was really good!"
"Moon's really beautiful tonight. Cheers," Krish said. They knocked back the sweet liqueur and put the glasses down by the window. There was a still silence in the air. Krish took her hand and pulled her close to his body, their lips barely an inch away from one another. Ashley looked deep into his piercing eyes. She could feel something inside her body melting in his warmth, as he pushed his lips into hers. He back her up against the wall, reaching under her skirt and lifting her bare thigh in the air as they kissed passionately. Ashley could feel a moistness build up between her legs, as their tongues met.
Krish pulled away momentarily, to a little disapproving moan from Ashley. Without a word, he picked her up and opened the door with a little push from his back. He laid her down on the bed. He took a second to look at her. Her blonde hair shone with the glow from the lamp. Blue eyes looking back at him. Ashley almost let out a gasp as Krish took off his t-shirt. The dim lights put up his muscular physique on display. She noticed veins popping from his bulging biceps. He had what appeared to be deep scars on his arms and massive chest. Her heart was racing as she felt an emotion that danced somewhere between fear, curiosity and lust.
Before she could come up with a reasonable explanation or begin to ask him about it, she saw him unzip his trousers and climb the bed on his knees. "Open your mouth," he said in a low, gruff voice, moving forward till his knees were or either side of her body. Ashley was looking into his eyes and felt real intent behind his words. She gasped as she looked down to see him hold his thick, veiny brown cock in his hand, inches from her face. She found herself obediently opening her mouth, as her shifted her gaze back to his eyes.
Krish pushed the tip into her mouth. It was thicker than Ashley expected. She let out a little moan as she adjusted to get the head in. She felt it in her mouth, hard, warm and pulsing. He grunted a little as she wrapped her lips around it. Her cherry red lip gloss smudged on his throbbing member. She let her tongue lick every inch of his knob. She moaned as she tasted him in her mouth. "Suck that dick like a good girl," he ordered her. She was a little taken aback by his dominant nature, but that changed nothing about her compliance with his instructions. She started sucking his thick meat hungrily, savoring every inch of it as she did. Krish was breathing heavily now. He grabbed her by the hair as he started pushing deeper into her mouth, his muscular legs thrusting his brown member in quick motions. Ashley was struggling to keep up, but something about it turned her on. She felt his cock go deep into her throat, his fat brown balls slapping against her chin on each push. He paused momentarily with his cock all the way in. He let out a little sigh. Ashley looked up at him, to find him looking back into her eyes. He had a strange look on his face. Almost as if he was admiring how she made his cock vanish in that little mouth, a pretty little pale face with dreamy blue eyes looking up at him innocently.
He pulled out of her mouth and threw the rest of his clothes on the floor. He pulled her body to the edge of the bed. Ashley got a better look at his body. Are those knife marks? Barbed wire too? His chest and arms were adorned with them, almost like tattoos. This guy could be dangerous Ashley, you should say something. Without a word, he pushed up her top to reveal her ample assets. He kept pulling the tee up till they were just around her wrists like a handcuff. He held it in place with one hand and grabbed one of her breasts with the other, giving it a good squeezing caress. He then pulled a nipple teasing her with it as he looked into her eyes. Ashley let out a moan. He let go of her breast, giving it a slap as he did. Her nipple perked up immediately as if obeying a command. He helped himself to the other side too. Ashley felt herself get very moist, a rollercoaster of thoughts making its way through her mind.
Krish loosened the little belt around her waist and then pulled the skirt and her panties off her body in one smooth motion. Ashley got rid of the tshirt aound her hands. She was a beautiful sight. Ashley was a high school track and field record holder and she had the body to show for it. He ran his hand around her well rounded thighs and calves, her flawless white skin going ever so lightly red everywhere his brown hands touched. He suddenly pushed her thick thighs up by her sides and looked into her eyes.
"Uhh...yes sir."
Krish took his time to take her in. He moved his gaze from her blue eyes slowly down to her big beautiful breasts, the pink nipples stiff. His eyes shifted lower to her tiny waist and finally to her pussy. Ashley bit her lip a little, embarrassed as her body gave away her state of arousal. Her little clit was swollen. Krish gently put a thumb on the hood of her clit and gave it a nudge, pushing it in a little circular motion. Ashley moaned loudly as she came wildly close to losing control. Krish noticed this and gave it a rest. He watched her breathing heavily.
Ashley saw Krish hold his uncut brown cock in his hand. The sight reminded her how thick it was. He brought it to her engorged pussy lips which were dripping with her thick juices. She quivered a little as she felt him against her skin. He pushed his fat cock head into her waiting lips. Without waiting for more than a moment he started pushing deeper. Ashley gasped loudly and had to hold her breath to get to grips with her experience. His dick was stretching her pussy in an exquisite cocktail of pain and pleasure. He got all the way in, letting out a sigh as he did.
Little did Ashley know that the sigh was the calm before the storm. Krish started pounding with intention immediately. Ashley found herself in a tornado of pleasure, the wild winds uprooting her hold on reality as she was sucked into a whirlpool of desire, her eyes rolling back in her head. Krish was a strong man and left no stone unturned in letting her know that. His muscular hips picking up a steady rhythm as his large brown body slammed into hers. He displayed no desire to be gentle.
His aggressive thrusts were like the hand of a clock hypnotizing her to its rhythm. Ashley was getting close to the edge again. She was shaken up from her daze with a warm smack on her cheek. Did he just slap me in the face? She could not say for sure, but strangely she did not find herself complaining. She found Krish looking deep into her eyes.
"Yes sir."
"Good girl," he said as he slapped on her cheek. Yes, he did. It was gentle enough not to hurt her, but hard enough to let her know who was in charge. As much as she would not admit, she liked every time he said those words. Every time he asserted his dominance on her physically and verbally.
Krish continued pounding her tight white body with his heavy rhythm. He put his brown hand around her pale neck, her eyes widening in pleasure and shock. He picked up his speed, not reducing the intensity with which he slammed into her. Ashley could feel it build up inside her. She was beyond the point of no return.
"Oh my God, I'm gonna cummm," she said, the words barely leaving her mouth as the first few waves of pleasure took over her body. She struggled to keep eye contact, as she found herself at the end of the line, at the edge of losing all control over her body. Krish made sure she getting was getting every inch of his dick. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body started spasming on his thick brown cock.
Watching her pushed Krish over the edge. He started pumping aggressively to make the most of the little while that he would last. Their bodies thumped against each other as flesh touched flesh. Ashley moaned loudly, as Krish busted strings of thick cum deep inside her. Their bodies were intertwined in deep unbridled passion, as he reached the very soul of her being.
Krish slowed his rhythm, as he caught his breath. Ashley found herself coming back to the present, like a space shuttle rockily re-entering orbit. She felt a few residual spasms, as she entered her body once again. She bit her lip again, smiling at Krish.
Buzz. A phone somewhere with a strange buzzing broke their attention. Krish reached for his backpack, rummaging through it hurriedly. As he pulled out his cell phone, something shiny fell out inadvertently. Ashley took a few seconds to properly see it in the dim lighting. When she did, she audibly gasped. It was a large knife gleaming across its sharp edge. This was no ordinary knife. It had a massive blade with partially jagged edges. It looked like something used to hunt. Or kill.
Ashley felt a paralyzing fear take over her. Why would he have such a thing with him? Why would he bring it to my house? Good job on another stupid decision Ashley. How about getting to know someone better, before having them come over to your house? What are the marks on his body? In the haze of voices in her head, she hadn't noticed that Krish had refilled the contents of his bag and dressed up hurriedly, taking one last look at his phone, the blue light glowing in his face.
He looked at her for a second. "I have to leave," he said in his usual deep voice.
"But," Ashley managed to whisper as she tried to gather her thoughts and her clothes, neither or which she could reach. He didn't wait for much of a response. He was swiftly walking towards the main door. Ashley managed to wrap the sheets around her body as she followed him. Krish was very quick. In an instant , he was out of the apartment door, slamming it shut behind him.
Ashley stood in stunned silence, as the sheets fell in a heap around her feet. The moonlight streamed in through the large windows, making her naked body glow in a blue hue.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston
ngl read the entire post

• Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Poor storywriting.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
wait how was krish so jacked if hes from Pune? isnt that an IT hub?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and .🇹🇩.
did krish have a cringe accent?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and .🇹🇩.
"That was really good!"
"Uhh...yes sir."
"Yes sir."

Tales from apki ammas womb

how big was krish cock? no homo im not gay, im just trying to see if i dickmog krish or not