Blonde woman moment

Milosz

Milosz

Member of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
This bitch wants to bring millions of niggers to UK. The blond population in the world is only 2 percent. Why blond women must be so degenerate

she does a good thing
refugees are welcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and Bashan
Said no 10yo swedish girl ever

Maby
whats up with 10 yo swedish girls? if they get raped , im sorry thats a crime but it has nothing to do with an ethnicity of perperator

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
whats up with 10 yo swedish girls? if they get raped , im sorry thats a crime but it has nothing to do with an ethnicity of perperator
What about 10yo Belarusians ?

What about 10yo Belarusians ?
no refuges in belarus, we dont welcome there because we should save our little nation and culture

It's good for your culture and nation
black man and arabs are not part of it and will never be for obvious reasons
they should take over the europe, not our little asian-soviet country

we wil import vietnamese KIHNS

Redcel rage

Brits digging their own grave as usual

black man and arabs are not part of it and will never be for obvious reasons
they should take over the europe, not our little asian-soviet country

we wil import vietnamese KIHNS
I don't know, I sense a trap.

Red whores wanting to get fucked by ethnic men. Nothing new

she's not blonde

This bitch wants to bring millions of niggers to UK. The blond population in the world is only 2 percent. Why blond women must be so degenerate

She wants BBCs like him

I do notice that it's only white countries who have to take in immigrants. No one gives shit to advanced Asian countries like China, Japan, South Korea or Singapore for not taking in Syrians or Afghans.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I do notice that it's only white countries who have to take in immigrants. No one gives shit to advanced Asian countries like China, Japan, South Korea or Singapore for not taking in Syrians or Afghans.
Azn people are honorary joos cos @David Rothschild likes azn girls

Its called Kalegri plan.

Its called Kalegri plan.