Blone off after flying 3000 miles to meet

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
Blown off after flying over 3000 miles to meet

My friend met this girl on this digital nomad dating app (both Americans). She was living in Panama and he was in Chicago. For a month and a half they talked on the phone/FaceTimed every day for hours at a time. They really shared and opened up to each other a lot. My friend said the connection was intense and even intimate at one point. They both shared about how deep their feelings were for one another. They even started making travel plans to go to California together. She insisted he come visit her in Panama so he subletted his apartment for 2 months to be with her. He was given a job opportunity to earn $1800 for a couple days of work and he passed on it because he wanted to be with her. Just one week prior to his arrival she was saying how excited she was to see him.

He arrived in Panama and she doesn’t respond to his texts until like the next day. This was very out of character. My friend was actually concerned for her and hoped she was ok. She texted him finally and told him she met someone a week ago. He responded immediately and tried calling her and she ignored his call. The next day they spoke and she shared she had feelings for the new guy and my friend. She was confused. She and the new guy were living in the same building so it got intense w the new guy very quickly. (I’m assuming they slept together).

My friend left her a long message and she responded saying it overwhelmed her and now she no longer wants to see him. Mind you it was a very reasonable, open and honest message. Nothing crazy and beyond the way they had spoken to each other before. He thought they were going to meet and go on a date but she didn’t want him to think it was a date. She shared that she was making travel plans with the new guy (again—they’ve been “together” for just over a week) and didn’t want to disrespect him. But she blew my friend off. My friend FLEW TO PANAMA to see her and she won’t even meet him face to face. Just one week ago she was crazy into him and now nothing. Mind you, she’s a full grown ass woman in her thirties. He’s now stuck on an island in Panama and out thousands of dollars. I’m PISSED for him. Who does that?? She just had to wait one week. The level of narcissism and selfishness is mind blowing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
Never go meet a girl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 20148, Deleted member 12234 and 4 others
500 in a day

Your "friend" is a low IQ simp who deserves this for being a bluepilled normie faggot (imagine skipping 1800$ for a few days work just for some pussy). Also that women has every right to do whatever the fuck she wants, "b-b-b-b-ut she said she will w-w-w-ait for hi-hi-hi-hi-hi-m" :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Deleted member 8988
Whore could've said she wasn't feeling it before he flew all the way but no. Waited till the very last moment.

if true, she probably didn't even meet a "new guy" but just wanted her simp to suffer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Your "friend" is a low IQ simp who deserves this for being a bluepilled normie faggot (imagine skipping 1800$ for a few days work just for some pussy). Also that women has every right to do whatever the fuck she wants, "b-b-b-b-ut she said she will w-w-w-ait for hi-hi-hi-hi-hi-m" :lul:
yeah I wish I had a friend but actually thats me.

no, kidding, I still wish I had a friend but its a copy paste from le reddit

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
I always try and treat people how I’d want to be treated irl, but stuff like this reminds me that if you gotta break a heart or two in the best interest of your cock then so be it, because women won’t think twice about doing the same

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, Deleted member 19445 and Deleted member 8988
As soon as you make it clear to a woman you care, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 8988
Blone?
Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 8988
Just travel around Panama instead ?

Will we see him on the next season of 90 days fiancee?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and oldcelloser
Whores gonna whore

• +1
reading this just made my day better

damn simps rlly be spending thousands of dollars on flights, just to get cucked when they arrive, glad im not that desperate

• JFL
most likely she never existed and it was some troon faggot trolling him the entire time

• JFL