RichardRich
Bronze
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2024
- Posts
- 315
- Reputation
- 189
for my blast should I use telmisartan, losartan, or atrovastatin and am I only allowed to use 1 or multiple if possible. And for SERM idk if I can use tamoxifen and raloxifen or just 1
[If your not a high iq to understand the pharmaceutical benefits of each of these beyond just the surface level of what these do, DNR this thread, like yes obviously these are blood pressure meds and Selective estrogen receptor modulators that prevent gyno]
[This is a question don’t take this as like I’m literally thinking anything here works or not, I’m just asking a question don’t be like my English teacher in HS who says “there are no bad questions”, and proceeds to annihilate any word that comes out of my mouth]
[If your not a high iq to understand the pharmaceutical benefits of each of these beyond just the surface level of what these do, DNR this thread, like yes obviously these are blood pressure meds and Selective estrogen receptor modulators that prevent gyno]
[This is a question don’t take this as like I’m literally thinking anything here works or not, I’m just asking a question don’t be like my English teacher in HS who says “there are no bad questions”, and proceeds to annihilate any word that comes out of my mouth]