Bloodwork came back at 16 250mg of test, help me dose AI.

poreskin

poreskin

6foot superior semi-ethnic
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Posts
2,876
Reputation
1,748
Estrogen: Your level: 52.9 pg/mL so slightly above


Testosterone: Your level: >16 ng/mL


They couldn't track the testosterone.

I inject monday wensday friday and checked tuesday 30 hours after monday injection.

I have aromasin

I feel like 3.25 EOD is good? The problem is splitting the pills even with a pill cutter.

@Faustum
 
people aromatize differently should of figured it out before roids
 
Estrogen: Your level: 52.9 pg/mL so slightly above


Testosterone: Your level: >16 ng/mL


They couldn't track the testosterone.

I inject monday wensday friday and checked tuesday 30 hours after monday injection.

I have aromasin

I feel like 3.25 EOD is good? The problem is splitting the pills even with a pill cutter.

@Faustum
I split my pills easily but again my Estrogen is all fucked cause of Tren.

And I do EQ to help with Estrogen you might want to try that once you get more comfortable and stable Estrogen levels.

You really just gotta play with the dosages and do blood test to confirm its working or not. I do like 25mg Aromasin every other day.
 
I split my pills easily but again my Estrogen is all fucked cause of Tren.

And I do EQ to help with Estrogen you might want to try that once you get more comfortable and stable Estrogen levels.

You really just gotta play with the dosages and do blood test to confirm its working or not. I do like 25mg Aromasin every other day.
Nice signature video.
 

Similar threads

poreskin
Replies
3
Views
26
poreskin
poreskin
serek6
Replies
1
Views
24
serek6
serek6
paulwesleyyy
Replies
1
Views
78
grymhackare
grymhackare
A
Replies
0
Views
15
Asian 16
A
ryqta
Replies
7
Views
53
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top