PSL increase from blue contacts on ethnics only

• 0 PSL gain

• 0.25 PSL gain

• 0.5 PSL gain

• 0.75 PSL gain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Ive been only wearing blue contacts for one day.

I noticed that my mom and sister actually smile at me and listen to what I'm saying when I talk to them now.

When I went to go pick up errands for my family at the grocery store I noticed I ACTUALLY got smiles from female cash register and the Starbucks lady where as normally I never get attention from women at all as a khhv incel.

Even when I went on FaceTime with my friend from school to study for our Econ exam she commented that my eyes look nice and didn't mention the contacts or anything (she already is dating my friend).

My self esteem feels high and I've noticed the non-timbal ring version I'm wearing makes my eyebrows and eyelashes especially appear thicker.

here is a comparison between my normal eye color and blue contacts on me
Blueeyehalo

JFL if you aren't wearing blue contacts as an ethnicel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 399 and 10 others
I'm gonna rope lol, i hate blue and green eyes but apparently everyone loves them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, BigBoy, NormieKilla and 1 other person
You're white for an ethnic, are you med?

There are great brown eyes too but blue eyes is the easiest way to get eye contact and keep it with women.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Ethnics cant have blue eyes, go for green lens or ppl will notice its fake

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Zeta ascended, Arkantos and 2 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 685, Void and 6 others
Are you wearing eye liner wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mousei, shimada and 2 others
Seriously though, how much does it cost to purchase those contacts?

• +1
@Short Ugly and Brown what blue ones did you get? I hear the best are Anesthesia Addict Blue.
I made a thread just today earlier about contacts. Thinking of buying greens.

Ethnics cant have blue eyes, go for green lens or ppl will notice its fake
They can, but I feel green eyes do suit most ethnics better, Im really praying that when I get stroma my underlying colour is green.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
They can, but I feel green eyes do suit most ethnics better, Im really praying that when I get stroma my underlying colour is green.

check out my thread bro. Anesthesia Forests. I give two videos of them. Look quite natural. You can have green eyes tm lol
Fonesta*

you look aspie af looking like that nigga typical psl autist stare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mousei, Arkantos, NormieKilla and 2 others
You're white for an ethnic, are you med?
Both my parents were born in perisa

I was born in Southern California so I'm 100% Persian.
Are you wearing eye liner wtf
i swear I'm not lol read the original post.

Light colors make dark colors appear more bold and thicker so by having light blue eyes it makes my eyebrows and eyelashes appear darker and thicker boyo.
Seriously though, how much does it cost to purchase those contacts?
90 dollars.
@Short Ugly and Brown what blue ones did you get? I hear the best are Anesthesia Addict Blue.
I made a thread just today earlier about contacts. Thinking of buying greens.
i got mine from Dubai.

Light colors make dark colors appear more bold and thicker so by having light blue eyes it makes my eyebrows and eyelashes appear darker and thicker boyo.

90 dollars.

i got mine from Dubai.

what are they called tho? Brand name? Contact name?

• +1
looks funny imo

• So Sad
you look aspie af looking like that nigga typical psl autist stare
I just took the photo tilting my head lolol 😅
what are they called tho? Brand name? Contact name?
I got it either from eye candys.com I think or another site I have to check my mail

I ordered them a long time ago but didn't put them on till last night cuz I had a hard time fitting them on lol.

90 dollars.

i got mine from Dubai.
Iranian masterrace

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
marginal improvement at best. eye color is pretty much cope ngl tbh. eye area is everything but what matters are the bones and soft tissue.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Void, NormieKilla and Short Ugly and Brown

90 dollars.

i got mine from Dubai.
Persia? You mean Iran

Looks GOOD

• +1
looks decent. I used to wear grey lenses and it got me more attention. But I felt like a fag when my friends were like ''Are you wearing lenses?! You have brown eyes, don't you!!?'' (funny thing is actually how some friends who i've known for 10 years didn't realise though! How the fuck can people not notice eyes going from brown to light grey!)
Either way, I tend to wear them when i'm metting girls on my own, such as when you go travelling and they thus have no idea that you're frauding and just think i've got awesome eyes which halos' my somewhat

I honestly think it looks better before.
But this is coping obviously for psl users since everything but light eyes is coping on this site

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
The only way I would wear contacts is if I were to travel (for vacations and shit) so it can boost my chances to score with decent looking girls but I would never wear those on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
where did you get your blue contacts from? i really wanna get some just to see how they look on me

• +1
Reactions: fuxkcy and Short Ugly and Brown
you look like a purebreed husky, i would cry from laughter if i seen you outside

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, FaceandHFD and Ekeoma_The_BBC
everything without limbal ring looks fake, check guys solotica natural colors

Solotica_prescription_natural_colors_yearly_with_Name__88477.1534066187.jpg

My dads indian with blue eyes i wish i got them too

• +1
if youre white and they look good like yours, 0.5 - 1psl. if youre ethnic minus 1psl :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, RAITEIII, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
The only way I would wear contacts is if I were to travel (for vacations and shit) so it can boost my chances to score with decent looking girls but I would never wear those on the regular.
that's when i do it

• +1
  • So Sad
Persia = Iran
Persia is an ethnic group

Iranians were born in Iran and are not ethnically belonging in there
Looks GOOD
thanks 😅
But this is coping obviously for psl users since everything but light eyes is coping on this site
I would say I maybe went up 0.25/10 points in looks bc my eyelashes and eyebrows look thicker now and my exoticness has increased at least when wearing them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You should try green bro, they will look sick.

Persia = Iran
Persia is an ethnic group

Iranians were born in Iran and are not ethnically belonging in there
Looks GOOD
thanks 😅
I would say I maybe went up 0.25/10 points in looks bc my eyelashes and eyebrows look thicker now and my exoticness has increased at least w
You should try green bro, they will look sick.
alresdy did and the blue looked better imo

Also my green ones broke lol.

My fellow Persian brother. We got around the same skin tone. Going to cop these blue contacts soon. Pretty sure It’ll have the same exact effect on me as it does you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
Uve got good skin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Short Ugly and Brown
It's a very good looksmax for making your personality look better, while having brown eyes instead can make you look depressed and/or aggressive and darker brown can look cringey.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Short Ugly and Brown
Most Persians are pretty pale as far as ethnics go
Half Persian and most people assume I'm Italian
HOW CAN IT BE, TRUE DECENDANTS OF THE PERSIAN BLOODLINE, ARYAN SLAYERS

• Woah
  • Love it
STRAIGHT OUTTA TEHRAN
No bro I'm a Punjabi slayer, born to mog my Indian and Pakistani counterparts to oblivion, I've been rated a 7psl here but I'm sure I can looksmax to 7.5, I'm such a slayer

• +1
No bro I'm a Punjabi slayer, born to mog my Indian and Pakistani counterparts to oblivion, I've been rated a 7psl here but I'm sure I can looksmax to 7.5, I'm such a slayer
Pic?

• +1
What if you already have dark blue eyes, do you think light blue contact lenses would be really that much noticable? @Short Ugly and Brown

Lifefuel for me, looking good op

• Love it
Of course, I watched SEED and SEED destiny more than 5 or 6 times.
lol i got spoiled on gundam seed so i cant bring myself to watch it, i was going to but i visited the fandom wiki and spoiled myself.

only gundam series iv watched was mobile suit gundam 00, it was pretty good surprisingly.

im prolly gunna watch mobile suit gundam unicorn

lol i got spoiled on gundam seed so i cant bring myself to watch it, i was going to but i visited the fandom wiki and spoiled myself.

only gundam series iv watched was mobile suit gundam 00, it was pretty good surprisingly.

im prolly gunna watch mobile suit gundam unicorn

You should watch all of them, they are very good. Also SEED, just watch it and don't spoil yourself. I've watched 00 like 3 times and Gundam Unicorn like 4 times, in the matter of fact I started rewatching unicorn 2 days ago and today I'll finish it.

Hunter eyed Chad can't live without blue contact lenses and is incel without them, I see. "Ethnicel".

Last edited:
  • +1