Blue contacts (ETHNICS GTFIH)

PSL increase from blue contacts on ethnics only

• 0 PSL gain

• 0.25 PSL gain

• 0.5 PSL gain

• 0.75 PSL gain

Results are only viewable after voting.
What if you already have dark blue eyes, do you think light blue contact lenses would be really that much noticable? @Short Ugly and Brown
Any improvement is an improvement

Try green instead tbh
Hunter eyed Chad can't live without blue contacts lenses and is incel without them, I see. "Ethnicel".
Eye area is overrated in general and most girls don't know what even a good eye area is

Irl the guys I see getting laid have good lower thirds, play football, and are tall and white

No girl is gonna date a ethnicel coping with contacts like me especially living in an 80% white area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
You should watch all of them, they are very good. Also SEED, just watch it and don't spoil yourself. I've watched 00 like 3 times and Gundam Unicorn like 4 times, in the matter of fact I started rewatching unicorn 2 days ago and today I'll finish it.
wish gundam seed had better animation tho, ill give it a watch eventually.

it all depends on coloring and face. ofc but on average for most decent looking people the increase is .5-1 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Short Ugly and Brown
its female nature boyo

What did u think Chad does with his sister?:feelshaha::feelshaha:
it all depends on coloring and face. ofc but on average for most decent looking people the increase is .5-1 psl
How much of a psl effect did it have on me?

Asking for honest answer.

S

its female nature boyo

What did u think Chad does with his sister?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

How much of a psl effect did it have on me?

Asking for honest answer.
.5psl tbh. and thats with contacts witch are shit compared to real blue eyes. probably would be a 1 psl increase if you got stroma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Short Ugly and Brown
Ive been only wearing blue contacts for one day.

I noticed that my mom and sister actually smile at me and listen to what I'm saying when I talk to them now.

When I went to go pick up errands for my family at the grocery store I noticed I ACTUALLY got smiles from female cash register and the Starbucks lady where as normally I never get attention from women at all as a khhv incel.

Even when I went on FaceTime with my friend from school to study for our Econ exam she commented that my eyes look nice and didn't mention the contacts or anything (she already is dating my friend).

My self esteem feels high and I've noticed the non-timbal ring version I'm wearing makes my eyebrows and eyelashes especially appear thicker.

here is a comparison between my normal eye color and blue contacts on me
View attachment 169569
JFL if you aren't wearing blue contacts as an ethnicel
what's your race/pheno?? cant give you an opinion whithout knowing this
edit what did you do to your hairline looks really good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
.5psl tbh. and thats with contacts witch are shit compared to real blue eyes. probably would be a 1 psl increase if you got stroma
0.5 PSL is a good imo

And plus now I can focus on my main issues like my incel jaw and incel cheekbones that will really give me a boost.
what did you think Chad does with your sister?
Her last boyfriend would be rated 7-8/10 on here and he did part time sponsorships with Bang Energy etc

AND SHE ENDED UP BREAKING UP WITH HIM :lul::lul:

I won't bother doxxing her but everyone I asked said she's below my looks and I consider myself subhuman
I'm full Persian but was born in Southern California
edit what did you do to your hairline looks really good
Ethnicel genes (low hairline and low temple points)

You're white for an ethnic

This.

OP, the reason the women suddenly smiled at you is because your combination of somewhat fair skin combined with the fake blue eyes meant they probably thought you actually where white or at least mostly white.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Short Ugly and Brown
This.

OP, the reason the women suddenly smiled at you is because your combination of somewhat fair skin combined with the fake blue eyes meant they probably thought you actually where white or at least mostly white.
Legit

Being an ethnic is very bad

but white is still > white ethnic

Yeah they definitely do make your eyelashes seem more prominent from my own experience

• +1
@FatJattMofo This guy have a top tier eye area

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2227
@FatJattMofo @OwlGod @Amnesia @the next o'pry
here is a photo I took today that where I had my lights turned off
Screen Shot 2019 11 21 at 83752 PM

so the original photo I posted would be the lightest my skin tone and eye color appear whereas this is the darkest

also my Instagram poll thingy already got 160 views in 4 hours whereas I get a little over that amount in a whole day's time (I have 650-700 mutual followers) basically in just 4 hours 1/4 of my friends viewed my story and I'm getting replies too

THE POWER OF BEING(looking) WHITE: people actually care about you

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 2227
Are those Desio brand?

here is a photo I took today that where I had my lights turned off View attachment 170332

so the original photo I posted would be the lightest my skin tone and eye color appear whereas this is the darkest

also my Instagram poll thingy already got 160 views in 4 hours whereas I get a little over that amount in a whole day's time (I have 650-700 mutual followers) basically in just 4 hours 1/4 of my friends viewed my story and I'm getting replies too

you look like a normal white men. nobody have asked you about your new eye color?

• So Sad
No bro I'm a Punjabi slayer, born to mog my Indian and Pakistani counterparts to oblivion, I've been rated a 7psl here but I'm sure I can looksmax to 7.5, I'm such a slayer
Nigga wdym by Indian AND Pakistani COUNTERPARTS, there is no third punjabi group you are either Indian Punjabi or Pakistani Punjabi

• JFL
you look like a normal white men. nobody have asked you about your new eye color?
lol ye but only guys bc they are insecure fucks

girls haven't said anything besides I like ur eye color

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
here is a photo I took today that where I had my lights turned off View attachment 170332

Its not really that. Its blue eyes halo bro

• +1
lol ye but only guys bc they are insecure fucks

girls haven't said anything besides I like ur eye color
I thought they were going to say something like you are s frauding or some shit like htat seems legit im gonna try it

Ive been only wearing blue contacts for one day.

I noticed that my mom and sister actually smile at me and listen to what I'm saying when I talk to them now.

When I went to go pick up errands for my family at the grocery store I noticed I ACTUALLY got smiles from female cash register and the Starbucks lady where as normally I never get attention from women at all as a khhv incel.

Even when I went on FaceTime with my friend from school to study for our Econ exam she commented that my eyes look nice and didn't mention the contacts or anything (she already is dating my friend).

My self esteem feels high and I've noticed the non-timbal ring version I'm wearing makes my eyebrows and eyelashes especially appear thicker.

here is a comparison between my normal eye color and blue contacts on me
View attachment 169569
JFL if you aren't wearing blue contacts as an ethnicel
You look like one of them Rawr xD niggas with those eyes.

• Love it
how do you get contacts if you dont wear contacts in general

dont you need a prescription to order them online

Nigga wdym by Indian AND Pakistani COUNTERPARTS, there is no third punjabi group you are either Indian Punjabi or Pakistani Punjabi
He thinks punjabjs are not indian or something
if youre white and they look good like yours, 0.5 - 1psl. if youre ethnic minus 1psl :lul:
Autism

Last edited:
  • JFL
I thought they were going to say something like you are s frauding or some shit like htat seems legit im gonna try it
like 1 of my friends said that but he's a sub5 manlet ricecel and he's running crabs in a bucket theory

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Just look white theory is so legit
I'm going to whitemaxx hard tbh. My skin tone is roughly the same as yours, a little lighter maybe but rocking the extra weight and a huge black beard is probably tipping people off that I'm a little more Mid than Med :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Short Ugly and Brown
Just look white theory is so legit
I'm going to whitemaxx hard tbh. My skin tone is roughly the same as yours, a little lighter maybe but rocking the extra weight and a huge black beard is probably tipping people off that I'm a little more Mid than Med :ROFLMAO:
Nah man. You got to be mysterious in origins. Make them think you are from west or central asia with white skin ans light eyes but also ethnic hair

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
Nah man. You got to be mysterious in origins. Make them think you are from west or central asia with white skin ans light eyes but also ethnic hair
I feel you but I think that appeal is much more niche. Looking white is good for most things in the west including professional opportunities. People just trust you more when they interpret you as part of the in-group, its human nature.

• +1
I feel you but I think that appeal is much more niche. Looking white is good for most things in the west including professional opportunities. People just trust you more when they interpret you as part of the in-group, its human nature.
i dont think its as much niche . its just unproven for the most part. I think it works tbh.

You are right tho. But im not trying to gain trust. Actually i might wanna look untrustworthy. Cus im far from looking like someone you can trust completely

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and LordNorwood
i dont think its as much niche . its just unproven for the most part. I think it works tbh.

You are right tho. But im not trying to gain trust. Actually i might wanna look untrustworthy. Cus im far from looking like someone you can trust completely
There's something to be said for the exotic appeal, had a few girls tell me they thought I was sexy due to the exotic factor a couple times

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and FatJattMofo
He thinks punjabjs are not indian or something

Autism
That is only if he is jatt, but he said Punjabi so I doubt he is Jatt. We Jatts are technically from Persia (Massagetae, hence where we get Jatt from), we descend from Scythians but modern day Jatts classify as Indian or Pakistani. If he is talking about Punjabi then idk why he would think at all that punjabis are different from indians or pakis, especially pakis since most of pakistan is literally punjabi.

• JFL
There's something to be said for the exotic appeal, had a few girls tell me they thought I was sexy due to the exotic factor a couple times

how obvious is it that I'm frauding my eye color to look less ethnic at least in that pic?

Last edited:
Yea. Its ranging tbh. From most ethnic to most euro. Its very good as a halo.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Short Ugly and Brown
No contacts for your face

• So Sad
how obvious is it that I'm frauding my eye color to look less ethnic at least in that pic?
Not very obvious tbh, you just look like a twink. Need more facial development

• Love it
I would say incredibly obvious lol. Don't wear blue contacts if you are trying to trick people.

• So Sad
That is only if he is jatt, but he said Punjabi so I doubt he is Jatt. We Jatts are technically from Persia (Massagetae, hence where we get Jatt from), we descend from Scythians but modern day Jatts classify as Indian or Pakistani. If he is talking about Punjabi then idk why he would think at all that punjabis are different from indians or pakis, especially pakis since most of pakistan is literally punjabi.
Well the the scythians came from many places. Itd hard to say we are persian even tho we very well maybe indo iranian.

I think he is Jatt

• +1
Well the the scythians came from many places. Itd hard to say we are persian even tho we very well maybe indo iranian.

I think he is Jatt
All Persians probably have Scythian blood, most Indians probably have Indo-Iranian blood except for pure Dravidians
at least that's my understanding

• +1
I would say incredibly obvious lol. Don't wear blue contacts if you are trying to trick people.
Not very obvious tbh, you just look like a twink. Need more facial development
even if its obvious, whatever

Im tired of being a subhuman, never going on a single date, being a KHHV, rotting while my two 6-6.5/10 friends fuck +10 girls in the course of a year.

Im tired of not being able to date girls because of what I was handed, I will fraud with eye contacts and cheat my genes with surgeries until a woman gives me love and affection.

Its not fair that female intimacy is so important to men biologically speaking, and because of feminism its only restricted to the in my area its top 10% MAX of men in terms of looks and a few JBWs that got self hating ethnic girls

3 years from now ill be living the time of my life, with someone that loves me, when I am able to meet the looks requirement to experience love of course that is with surgerycelling
All Persians probably have Scythian blood, most Indians probably have Indo-Iranian blood except for pure Dravidians
if you look Indian, you are indian

if you are Indian, but don't look Indian, you aren't indian

its all about LOOKS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Thing about jatts is that we distinctly either have the same or way more of that blood
Its really person to person family to family
Compared to others in the region

• +1
Thing about jatts is that we distinctly either have the same or way more of that blood
Its really person to person family to family
Compared to others in the region
Which type? Persian blood?
I don't at all doubt it seeing how far north you guys live according to the map I just pulled up.

Which type? Persian blood?
I don't at all doubt it seeing how far north you guys live according to the map I just pulled up.
Not necessarily tbh. Its more indo-iranian-aryan blood .

Altough i do think alot of our average is ancient iranian farmer dna
Its less than the others in the region i think tho

• +1
Not necessarily tbh. Its more indo-iranian-aryan blood .

Altough i do think alot of our average is ancient iranian farmer dna
Its less than the others in the region i think tho
Pretty sure they're the same thing. As I understand it you would get paler as you went up due to higher concentrations of Scythian blood. At the the southermost point of India there's a pure Dravidian, run it up all the way to the very north of Iran you might find some pure Scythians blood-wise. All the intermediary peoples IMO are Aryans (in the historic sense of the word) of some sort except for the Dravidian.

I prefer grey to blue

I only wore mine a few times then got bored lol

• +1