Blue eyed people are superior

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
> Recessive trait developed by one man
> Thousands of years later around 8% of the worlds population have inherited blue eyes

So from 1 person A RECESSIVE TRAIT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO nearly 800Million people

Let’s compare it to the subhumans
So between 6k - 10k years ago the world population was around 5 Million.
5million/1
Vs
8billion/800Million

1600% increase vs 800Million% increase.

Subhuman genes always die out

If you don’t want your child to be incel make sure he will born with blue eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, John124, alriodai and 1 other person
according to your logic, blue eyed people are still inferior compared to the likes of genghis khan

he lived in the 13th century and now 1 in 200 men are direct descendants of him :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member 21052 and datboijj
100%
i'll choose a white women to reproduce with with colored eyes, don't care, light green or light blue

colored ppl are goats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6128
according to your logic, blue eyed people are still inferior compared to the likes of genghis khan

he lived in the 13th century and now 1 in 200 men are direct descendants of him :feelshah:
Majority of blue eyed people are nobodies and die as nobodies they’re only superior in the mating pool not superior at anything else

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
blue eye people are natural twinks

That's some garbage tier logic . Perfect for this site.

Majority of blue eyed people are nobodies and die as nobodies they’re only superior in the mating pool not superior at anything else
depending on what genghis khan may have looked like (some say he had green eyes and red hair) he could either be an exception to that or be a part of what you said (superiority in mating pool)

btw colored eyes are generally failos for practical reasons due to light sensitivity. its only good for aesthetic reasons (if youre into that kinda stuff anyway)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Don't worry bhai I started mewing a few days ago, how much more mewing do i have to do to get blue eyes :love::love::love:

• JFL
@Blackmannnns my mom is white and got light green eyes
she told me my kids will have her green eyees

is it true or is she lying like a bitch to me

• +1
depending on what genghis khan may have looked like (some say he had green eyes and red hair) he could either be an exception to that or be a part of what you said (superiority in mating pool)

btw colored eyes are generally failos for practical reasons due to light sensitivity. its only good for aesthetic reasons (if youre into that kinda stuff anyway)
Ye that’s why I said they’re only superior in mating pools humans should not be breeding for blue eyes as they are literally a failo in a hunter gatherer society and tend to come with many other eye problems the melanin in eyes are supposed to protect your eyes. But its aesthetics completely defies its uselessness.

Genghis was a conqueror that’s the equivalent to being a successful actor in todays world

@Blackmannnns my mom is white and got light green eyes
she told me my kids will have her green eyees

is it true or is she lying like a bitch to me
Depends if your breed with a women who has light eyes blue preferably

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Blue eyes aren't recessive, that's an older genetic model. If blue eyes were recessive nobody would have them.

Blue + Blue = Blue
Blue + Brown is 50/50
Brown + Brown can still have kids with blue eyes if one of their parents each had blue eyes.

Don't worry bhai I started mewing a few days ago, how much more mewing do i have to do to get blue eyes :love::love::love:
That won’t work yakhi

U need to listen to subliminals

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
That won’t work yakhi

Inshallah I will listen to these and get a10 eyes. After this I will listen to naruto subliminal so I can get sharingan aswell :love::love::love:

the more rare something is the more superior the person is who has it, got it

Hazel eyes > blue eyes

That won’t work yakhi

Fuck bhai I just went throught the comments, I'm caging at their lies saying it worked :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Blue eyes aren't recessive, that's an older genetic model. If blue eyes were recessive nobody would have them.

Blue + Blue = Blue
Blue + Brown is 50/50
Brown + Brown can still have kids with blue eyes if one of their parents each had blue eyes.
Ye I used the wrong wording it’s not recessive it’s just not a dominant gene

Also Blue + Brown is like 25/75

• +1
Reactions: John124