Blue eyes laser surgery

NarcissusMaxilla

NarcissusMaxilla

Iron
Do people actually go blind from this? I heard about it years ago being performed in some Latin American country. My eyes look T50 in normal lighting and I’d even settle for hazel ones

You won't go blind if you go to a trained practitioner. Can't say the same if you decide to go to <insert> random shithole to get it done.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and NarcissusMaxilla
wait for stroma to come out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and NarcissusMaxilla
You won't go blind if you go to a trained practitioner. Can't say the same if you decide to go to <insert> random shithole to get it done.
It’s not FDA approved so foreign countries are the only places it’s offered right now

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
stroma seems safe from what they say

many non-FDA approved things are safe , and many FDA-approved things are harmful

• +1
Reactions: user123456, NarcissusMaxilla and RealSurgerymax
wait for stroma to come out
I’ve heard bad things about stroma. If they release soon and can provide convincing before/after examples I’ll change my mind

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, user123456, xeqri and 5 others
accident glitch post

more info on why? was looking forward to seeing results, not to get it myself, but just in genera
From what I’ve heard stroma has sketchy business practices and was looking around for investor money. On top of that the FDA is notoriously slow about giving clearance to new medicines/procedures.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
On top of that the FDA is notoriously slow about giving clearance to new medicines/procedures
that's why you go to mexico

isn't there already a stroma like alternative working?

• +1
Reactions: NarcissusMaxilla and Giorgio
  • +1
Reactions: NarcissusMaxilla, Giorgio and Alt Number 3
gayest surgery to exist

gayer than gender transition surgery

Your best bet is yeux clairs but honestly if you look at results it’s not really worth the 8k for t50CELS, your eyes will still be dark asf unless you’re under a fucking flashlight, just look it up results on YouTube, it’s bless you already have really light brown eyes it’s just not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: NarcissusMaxilla
My condolences
Kanye West Shrug GIF

great, thanks!

Just checked it out and seriously considering it

Results look natural as fuck
yes they do, an interesing approach could be not going for a "full course", but just getting brown eyes lightened
whether it's worth it depends on the underlying color, whther it's green, blue or gray

it's most likely gray and probably isn't all that worth it tbh

• +1
Just checked it out and seriously considering it

Results look natural as fuck
How would you explain it to people you know?

• +1
Reactions: NarcissusMaxilla, cyprian_tomaszewski and Giorgio
Blue/Grey result

Attachments

• 1589340484-img-20200512-183641.jpg
    1589340484-img-20200512-183641.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240515_192725.jpg
    20240515_192725.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221130_183559.jpg
    20221130_183559.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NarcissusMaxilla and Giorgio
Do people actually go blind from this? I heard about it years ago being performed in some Latin American country. My eyes look T50 in normal lighting and I’d even settle for hazel ones
darktriadmaxx, sometimes its looks uncanny after surgery fr, and yea, its have a little chance have issues with your eyes after it.

• +1
How would you explain it to people you know?
My only concern would be having kids with a girl with blue eyes and they end up with brown eyes. People might think they weren’t mine. My brother has blue eyes though so it’s 50/50 for my potential children if their mom has blue eyes.

darktriadmaxx, sometimes its looks uncanny after surgery fr, and yea, its have a little chance have issues with your eyes after it.
TikTok blue eyes filter has done irreversible psychological damage to me. I could go for dark triad but honestly I’d just look way better with blue eyes that pop out.

My only concern would be having kids with a girl with blue eyes and they end up with brown eyes. People might think they weren’t mine. My brother has blue eyes though so it’s 50/50 for my potential children if their mom has blue eyes.
Not how inheritance works my dude.

Recessive genes would allow for this to happen.

You can also just get some foid with brown eyes. Italian foids, spaniard foids, all are attractive white bitches with brown eyes.

Russian foids too light brown eyes is common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back