Blue eyes look feminine in men.

Murky lighting/out of focus pics.

Meanwhile the pic you yourself posted earlier:

5c4db0ab-182c-4376-bc9e-009846640f7a-jpeg.2133802

brown eyed people dont have this color.

You said it yourself that they are WAY more uncommon yet the study you sourced said 30% of Brits were green eyed and only 22% were brown eyed. You see they must have judged it the same way the woman who wrote the article I linked did.
No, because britain has higher rates of green eyes than the rest of europe. In poland it's like 10%

I agree but you are comparing dark shades to light shades. Give the brown eye examples a more lighter shade to truly compare
Brown eyes can never be as light as blue eyes in humans because we lack the genes that give some animals the light brown/orange eyes.

Most of these "brown eyed" predators have eyes as light as blue, with yellow/orange coloring.

View attachment 2133815View attachment 2133816
Also, Brown eyed and brown haired people have shown to have higher iq on average than blue eyed & blonde haired people. Blue eyed people have the lowest iq while grey eyed people the highest iq.
Because europeans are inbred that's why so many of them have blue eyes in the first place, equating iq and the color of hair and eyes is retarded

No, because britain has higher rates of green eyes than the rest of europe. In poland it's like 10%
there is a reason why the two are lumped together as light eyes

these are green eyes but many would count them as blue
got-my-eyes-on-you-playlist-pop-rock-and-country-songs-about-eyes.jpg

there is a reason why the two are lumped together as light eyes

these are green eyes but many would count them as blue
got-my-eyes-on-you-playlist-pop-rock-and-country-songs-about-eyes.jpg
I've never heard anyone IRL say "light eyes", its an incel forum trope for ethnics with "hazle-ish" eyes to claim green and group themselves with blue eyed people.

Nobody in their right mind would count those eyes as blue or treat them as such.

Because europeans are inbred that's why so many of them have blue eyes in the first place, equating iq and the color of hair and eyes is retarded
Cope. East asians and south americans are more inbred.

You didnt post any. I based every single argument from facts backed up data.

You cant just post anything and claim it's a source btw. You have to actually be able to distinguish between a real source and some random guy's blog/personal opinion. Your source was an online "iq testing" site that looked more like a site for quizes, that didnt even show a statistically significant difference between eye colors.
Why don’t you post some fact like I did and disprove me then, post some stats and lets see if you can find something that says blue eyed people have higher iq or are in more high ranking positions

Murky lighting/out of focus pics.

Meanwhile the pic you yourself posted earlier:

5c4db0ab-182c-4376-bc9e-009846640f7a-jpeg.2133802

brown eyed people dont have this color.
He has hazel brown eyes dumbass, he has brown eyes

Why don’t you post some fact like I did and disprove me then, post some stats and lets see if you can find something that says blue eyed people have higher iq or are in more high ranking positions
I already showed that, with US presidents.

You never posted a fact btw. Can you stop claiming you did something which you never did?

Posting a study about which eye/hair color is more correlated with intelligence is retarded, because there's no relation. East asians are brown eyed and black haired, so are africans (polar extremes in terms of iq). In europe, blue eyed countries are higher IQ though:

fm24ou1iaag61.png

I've never heard anyone IRL say "light eyes", its an incel forum trope for ethnics with "hazle-ish" eyes to claim green and group themselves with blue eyed people.

Nobody in their right mind would count those eyes as blue or treat them as such.
I've only heard the term light eyes outside of incel forums and never here. Maybe you live on incel forums if you've never heard that term.

Grey blue green are light eyes. Adele has green eyes for example. So do all of the people in the article I linked.
Screen-Shot-2022-01-26-at-6.46.30-PM.png

Hazel eyes are of course brown.

You never posted a fact btw. Can you stop claiming you did something which you never did?

Posting a study about which eye/hair color is more correlated with intelligence is retarded, because there's no relation. East asians are brown eyed and black haired, so are africans (polar extremes in terms of iq). In europe, blue eyed countries are higher IQ though:

fm24ou1iaag61.png
EB07CC26 CB78 4536 9000 45DFC3A5BD24

I've only heard the term light eyes outside of incel forums and never here. Maybe you live on incel forums if you've never heard that term.
Sounds like pure cope to me, since light eyes gets used here all the time. I've only ever heard of girls complimenting someone on his blue eyes, not "light eyes"

Grey blue green are light eyes. Adele has green eyes for example. So do all of the people in the article I linked.
Screen-Shot-2022-01-26-at-6.46.30-PM.png

Hazel eyes are of course brown.
Definitely not. Green eyes are not light, only grey and blue are. Green eyes look dirty like brown eyes

Adele has grey eyes btw. That's a magazine cover, edited pic, with turned up saturation. Grey eyes in humans have a natural slight green tint, so when you oversaturate them they start to appear aqua green.

In reality:

B3KBXJ6O6WTYVSZN44D3JFGUNY.jpg

turdeye cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
And you clearly have low visual intelligence since you have no idea how light reflection works. Stop posting pics in murky lighting. He has hazel eyes in that last pic with decent lighting btw.
7A1456AE 672B 4BBA BA7F E765CBC860E8

Sounds like pure cope to me, since light eyes gets used here all the time. I've only ever heard of girls complimenting someone on his blue eyes, not "light eyes"

Definitely not. Green eyes are not light, only grey and blue are. Green eyes look dirty like brown eyes

Adele has grey eyes btw. That's a magazine cover, edited pic, with turned up saturation. Grey eyes in humans have a natural slight green tint, so when you oversaturate them they start to appear aqua green.

In reality:

B3KBXJ6O6WTYVSZN44D3JFGUNY.jpg
If you google Adele's eyes it basically always says green eyes.
6ccfb624de51269066c241c05ffd6b84.png

Grey eyes, hazel eyes etc. are not real categories. There are really only three. Blue, Green, Brown.

If you google Adele's eyes it basically always says green eyes.
That's just some random guy's opinion. Theyre clearly grey from the pic i showed you.

Grey eyes, hazel eyes etc. are not real categories. There are really only three. Blue, Green, Brown.

Incorrect. Grey and hazel eyes are real categories and commonly used in the geneticist community. There are genetic factors for both of them.

Pic with a source which you could never name.
Meanwhile results from a real study:

fm24ou1iaag61.png
Whats your point? Even in this study asians who have brown eyes have the highest iq.

Whats your point? Even in this study asians who have brown eyes have the highest iq.
My point is in the original comment where i posted that screenshot. Do you have dementia?

That's just some random guy's opinion. Theyre clearly grey from the pic i showed you.
Complete bullshit. Every website lists her eyes as green, not just one. An opinion of an incel doesn't invalidate that.
Incorrect. Grey and hazel eyes are real categories and commonly used in the geneticist community. There are genetic factors for both of them.
Yet the only study you've posted split the eye color into three categories. No hazel no grey were ever present in the study you posted.

Complete bullshit. Every website lists her eyes as green, not just one. An opinion of an incel doesn't invalidate that.
Probably because they erroneously assign eye colors based on pics with edited saturation, just like you, since they kinda dont give a fuck if they get a random person's eye color wrong. My opinion is worth much more and completely invalidates anything these people said.

Yet the only study you've posted split the eye color into three categories. No hazel no grey were ever present.
The news article did that, not the study. Just because you can group blue and grey together, doesnt mean they arent separate things. The same way you can group eye colors further and end up with "light eyes" or "dark eyes".

His eyes are hazel brown. brown.
Hazel-brown = Hazel. Since hazel eyes are often grouped with brown.
If his eyes were brown, the result would say "brown".

My point is in the original comment where i posted that screenshot. Do you have dementia?

fm24ou1iaag61.png
I just debunked every single claim of yours, most politicans have brown eyes, most people with higher iq have brown eyes, most male models have brown eyes, most ceos have brown eyes.
Idk what are you even arguing for, even biologically blue eyes are inferior because they’re literally a genetic mutation. Blue eyes have so many disadvantages against brown eyes.

Last edited:
I just debunked every single claim of yours, most politicans have brown eyes, most people with higher iq have brown eyes, most male models have brown eyes, most ceos have brown eyes.
Idk what are you even arguing for, even biologically blue eyes are inferior because they’re literally a genetic mutation. Blue eyes have so many disadvantages against brown eyes.
You didnt post any sources. Stop lying.
Nothing about blue eyes is biologically inferior.

you imbeciles are coping hard by cherry picking some t50 beta males

yes, undoubtedly, light green and light blue eye color would ascend anyone, especially men with black or dark brown hair due to the higher contrast, BUT, don't let an eye color pill delude you into thinking your sex life would be any better if you currently look mediocre

might be the case in China or India, where competition is dogshit and you'll get simped on by women just because of the tourist halo, but come to some Slavic country and see for yourself what matters the most